Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Apr 6th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 17

Saturday, June 1st 2013, 7:06pm

How is it possible for a post to appeaar 1 hour after it allegedly has been posted?
[Aristocrat's Shoes]
TLDR -
Teamwork is where players function by themselves, but their effectiveness is multiplied when they work together. Not a checklist of "did we bring a healer so we can start playing?"

Octopuss

Rocktopus

(274)

Date of registration
: Feb 16th 2013

Reputation modifier: 9

Saturday, June 1st 2013, 7:07pm

whut?

Date of registration
: Apr 6th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 17

Saturday, June 1st 2013, 7:09pm

When I wrote my first reply, OP was still at 1 post total on symthic.com. Then his second post appeared before mine.
[Aristocrat's Shoes]
TLDR -
Teamwork is where players function by themselves, but their effectiveness is multiplied when they work together. Not a checklist of "did we bring a healer so we can start playing?"

Cheapnub

Unregistered

Saturday, June 1st 2013, 7:10pm

When I wrote my first reply, OP was still at 1 post total on symthic.com. Then his second post appeared before mine.

yeh the same happened to me. I had his message in my quote-inbox before the message became visual :|

• "OkKk1337" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jun 1st 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Sunday, June 2nd 2013, 5:46am

The pingtest is perfect, 0ms jitter and 70ms ping, no packet loss.. (Frankfurt, DE)
I switched 2 ISPs, I was connected by cables, and now by VDSL and the problem wasn't solved, it's hard to believe the connection is shitty on both ISPs, I see no other people from my country complaining about the same issues.. seems like i'm the only one
@TTS, I had a CRT before but it was way too big for my desk, and if GPU can do [email protected] then why not?
Banzai, I see you like TV missles, in addition to my problem the TV missle is jumping from side to side (left - right), unlike in your video. I guess it also has something to do with my connection to the server.

ToTheSun!

Be Creative.

(5,050)

Date of registration
: Mar 9th 2012

Reputation modifier: 19

Sunday, June 2nd 2013, 12:49pm

@TTS, I had a CRT before but it was way too big for my desk, and if GPU can do [email protected] then why not?

That was a joke. I don't honestly recommend CRT technology for various reasons.

Octopuss

Rocktopus

(274)

Date of registration

Sunday, June 2nd 2013, 12:53pm

Well, you could also try running some 3DMark and compare results online.
You could check for a newer BIOS for your board (sometimes there are weird ass incompatibilities), and you could also load "optimized defaults" to make sure it's not a misconfiguration (like memory running at some ultra low speed, underclocked CPU etc.).
Having up to date graphic driver is not a bad idea either.

The monitor is a bit suspicious. 144Hz? 120Hz ones are rather rare and super expensive these days, so thing like this makes me think whut?! It MIGHT be the root of the problem, but I honestly do not understand these things too much. You can easily tell by connecting ANY other LCD though.

ToTheSun!

Be Creative.

(5,050)

Date of registration
: Mar 9th 2012

Reputation modifier: 19

Sunday, June 2nd 2013, 12:55pm

The monitor is a bit suspicious. 144Hz?

That's not suspicious. The BenQ XL2411T and the Asus VG248QE both can do 144hz. The latter is, actually, marketed as such.

Octopuss

Rocktopus

(274)

Date of registration

Sunday, June 2nd 2013, 12:57pm

Allright.

BUT the way I understand it, to make use of 144Hz monitor, OR possibly for it to work properly, you would have to be able to sustain 144FPS ingame, which I don't believe a 7970 is capable of at all, maybe not even two.

Cheapnub

Unregistered

Sunday, June 2nd 2013, 12:58pm

if all else fails, i guess you could try and completely format your pc to start from scratch. This way you can see if it's a software-thing, or if one if your new hardware-pieces are being bitchy :|