Symthic Forum was shut down on January 11th, 2019. You're viewing an archive of this page from 2019-01-08 at 23:47. Thank you all for your support! Please get in touch via the Curse help desk if you need any support using this archive.

Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Thursday, February 16th 2012, 11:07pm

I am honestly amazed in battlefield.

for it being the only game in a long long time that offers me an consistent drive to play it. I don't really know how long I have being playing now and that by itself is a good thing. most games that were made in the last couple of years were simply not fun enough to play them for more then a week.

man I feel hooked again. kinda the same feeling you had when you were 14 and rocking the online shooter of that time. and yes, in spite of BF3's flaws for there are a few. I choose to be far more forgiving then I'd be as to other games, but that's something you do when you feel love I guess. in this case the love for blasting
fools with awesome firearms.

edit: yes I know that I should be arrested by the grammar police, but this thread coincided with I am honestly dissapointed in battlefield.
14:19 KingSix: when you are peeing too much Haemoglobin, THAT's a serious issue
14:20 KingSix: ..
14:20 ToTheSun: chat killed

Date of registration
: Dec 19th 2011

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Friday, February 17th 2012, 5:03pm

Re: I am honestly amazed in battlefield.

Quoted from ""KingSix""

for it being the only game in a long long time that offers me an consistent drive to play it. I don't really know how long I have being playing now and that by itself is a good thing. most games that were made in the last couple of years were simply not fun enough to play them for more then a week.

man I feel hooked again. kinda the same feeling you had when you were 14 and rocking the online shooter of that time. and yes, in spite of BF3's flaws for there are a few. I choose to be far more forgiving then I'd be as to other games, but that's something you do when you feel love I guess. in this case the love for blasting fools with awesome firearms.

in the last 10 years i dont play anything (engineer class and professional reasons), but i remember how i used to be in Unreal Tournament...

NOW i feel that "rush" to play is back with this game...

I feel the same way...

Date of registration
: Jan 16th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Friday, February 17th 2012, 9:33pm

It's literally the only game I play right now, and I don't see that changing any time soon.

Date of registration
: Jan 22nd 2012

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Saturday, February 18th 2012, 2:07am

The only thing that would make me like this game more is if they were to make the weapons feel more unique I would really like it. It would make the game much more enjoyable I'm getting tired of using the AS VAL and the m16a3. Oh well it is quite fun