Symthic Forum was shut down on January 11th, 2019. You're viewing an archive of this page from 2019-01-08 at 23:47. Thank you all for your support! Please get in touch via the Curse help desk if you need any support using this archive.

Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Date of registration
: Dec 15th 2011

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Thursday, February 16th 2012, 6:26pm

Re: I am honestly dissapointed in battlefield.

They should not even try to balance anything other than vehicles at this point. They are so broken.

Class versus class isn't that bad in TDM, but I think snipers are too accurate and don't do enough damage. The rifle accuracy is insane while standing. Snipers should have a HUGE hit on accuracy relative to posture. Realism is naturally balanced. I cannot stand a sniper strafing back and forth being able to pop out with an insanely accurate shot on you as a prone/small target. It is just silly. If that same sniper is laying down with tripod, then by all means he should be accurate and 1HK if he can time the sway.

Date of registration
: Feb 12th 2012

Battlelog:

Friday, February 17th 2012, 1:26am

Also another thing that's kind of stupid is that heavy barrel adds to recoil instead of reducing it and has no real bonus to having it.

Friday, February 17th 2012, 2:42am

yes there is, you can kill from an even further distance.
14:19 KingSix: when you are peeing too much Haemoglobin, THAT's a serious issue
14:20 KingSix: ..
14:20 ToTheSun: chat killed

Date of registration
: Dec 28th 2011

Battlelog:

Friday, February 17th 2012, 4:06am

Quoted from ""L4DNdrew""

Also another thing that's kind of stupid is that heavy barrel adds to recoil instead of reducing it and has no real bonus to having it.

AN-94 would like to have a word with you.

Friday, February 17th 2012, 4:45am

Quoted from ""dragonfury""

Quoted from ""L4DNdrew""

AN-94 would like to have a word with you.

i hope you pay attention, you don't want to make her repeat herself again.

that other thing you describe as stupid, is probably the biggest bonus of them all. that certain state of mind. of course it adds recoil, for you now have made an instrument that already deals in death so badass the muzzle should have a mustache.
14:19 KingSix: when you are peeing too much Haemoglobin, THAT's a serious issue
14:20 KingSix: ..
14:20 ToTheSun: chat killed