Symthic Forum was shut down on January 11th, 2019. You're viewing an archive of this page from 2019-01-08 at 23:47. Thank you all for your support! Please get in touch via the Curse help desk if you need any support using this archive.

Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Date of registration
: Jan 18th 2012

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Tuesday, February 14th 2012, 2:35pm

Re: Trick to improve the aiming in BF3 on Xbox console

Gave this another test with my wireless controller and did see some difference. The inputs seemed "quicker". Not more sensitive but quicker if that makes sense. Its not the same twitch effect as turning up the sensitivity. ADS, stick and trigger input seems like it is more "instant-on" than before. Last night I averaged 25% accuracy with my M416, that's huge when compaired to my usual 17%.

Maybe something happens with how controller input is handled by the software when it gets passed from the Xbox Dashboard to the game itself and the controller "reboot" clears this out. A portion of sloppy code or something. I wonder if something like this is causing all the reported PS3 input lag.

Date of registration
: Feb 14th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Tuesday, February 14th 2012, 4:42pm

Re: Trick to improve the aiming in BF3 on Xbox console

I'll be sure to test this as soon as i get home today. coming from PC i can almost feel maybe a ~100 millisecond delay from my input to what happens. If this fixes that i'll love you the most. c:

P.S Just tested this thoroughly, and unfortunately i didn't notice any difference in performance.
I'm using a well-kept Xbox 360 black elite, and a standard white xbox 360 wired controller, and the limited edition copy of battlefield 3. (just details for the record)
I'm too cool for a signature.