Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

elementofprgress

Wizard moderator

(3,544)

• "elementofprgress" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jun 28th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Tuesday, March 5th 2013, 11:07pm

I' had a quick browse through the weapon files but didn't notice any changes. Thanks for uploading the files.

yeah i'm not noticing much either. Jav lock was changed a little.
AcceptanceAngle 6.5 to 8.0
AngleConstant 1.0 to 2.0
DistanceConstant 3.0
Sensitivity 100 to 90.0

is it possible to put the WHOLE files into one bigass .word file?

if so, we can just run the word compare function, it will highlight all the things that have changed.
I could copy and paste all the tect from the .txt files into a single word file, no idea if that would work though. Right now however I'm going to sleep.

well, if you could then we would have an extremely easy option of comparing files.
Like one big word file of post-endgame, and one word file of pre-endgame. Put em in word, compare: 'ok, these and these things are changed and these are the new numbers'

itll be a lot of work though :/

if you open an CMD console in one osf the data folders. or navigate one their any type

for /r %f in (*.txt) do type "%f" >> combined.txt

it will combine all the text file in that folder and subfolder. but apparently notepad++ gets grumpy after you hit 100,000 lines and try to compare them.

thats how i found that change and thats why both AM and EG are extracted the EXACT same way.

Symthic Forum Rules
Battlefield Data Browser
Come join us on teamspeak!!!
Symthic/Team Symthic Teamspeak: TeamSym.Nitrado.net

Date of registration
: Mar 5th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 8

Sunday, March 10th 2013, 12:48pm

I just use Beyond Compare but you could use another file comparison or diff engine for some quick results.

elementofprgress

Wizard moderator

(3,544)

• "elementofprgress" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jun 28th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Monday, March 11th 2013, 5:43am

I just use Beyond Compare but you could use another file comparison or diff engine for some quick results.

Thanks this program makes it a easier then notpad ++.

I was gonna put it ALL in one text file. and compare. but with EG coming out monday night/ tuesday morning. Normally at 4 AM I am gonna be re-dumping and extracting the whole thing and well have what is likely to be.....the final bf3 set of data.

Symthic Forum Rules
Battlefield Data Browser
Come join us on teamspeak!!!
Symthic/Team Symthic Teamspeak: TeamSym.Nitrado.net

Date of registration
: Mar 5th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 8

Monday, March 11th 2013, 2:35pm

Thanks this program makes it a easier then notpad ++.

I was gonna put it ALL in one text file. and compare. but with EG coming out monday night/ tuesday morning. Normally at 4 AM I am gonna be re-dumping and extracting the whole thing and well have what is likely to be.....the final bf3 set of data.
FYI in Beyond Compare click the hide unimportant differences and in the comparison options disable the timestamp comparer. Makes it a lot easier and faster.

Maveco

You can't stop the Smooze!

(610)

Date of registration
: Mar 16th 2013

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Friday, September 27th 2013, 9:23pm

DL Links down?