Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Cheapnub

Unregistered

Tuesday, March 5th 2013, 12:46pm

I' had a quick browse through the weapon files but didn't notice any changes. Thanks for uploading the files.

yeah i'm not noticing much either. Jav lock was changed a little.
AcceptanceAngle 6.5 to 8.0
AngleConstant 1.0 to 2.0
DistanceConstant 3.0
Sensitivity 100 to 90.0

is it possible to put the WHOLE files into one bigass .word file?

if so, we can just run the word compare function, it will highlight all the things that have changed.
I could copy and paste all the tect from the .txt files into a single word file, no idea if that would work though. Right now however I'm going to sleep.

well, if you could then we would have an extremely easy option of comparing files.
Like one big word file of post-endgame, and one word file of pre-endgame. Put em in word, compare: 'ok, these and these things are changed and these are the new numbers'

itll be a lot of work though :/

Date of registration
: Mar 5th 2013

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Tuesday, March 5th 2013, 1:43pm

From looking at the files, looks like there has been a javelin change. Maybe to make it seek better?

AcceptanceAngle 6.5
AngleConstant 1.0
DistanceConstant 3.0
Sensitivity 100.0

AcceptanceAngle 8.0
AngleConstant 2.0
DistanceConstant 3.0
Sensitivity 90.0

I'm having trouble spotting any other weapons changes at all...

Haha looks like i was beaten to it :D

Rizn-Nuke

first!!! denied...

(458)

Date of registration
: Dec 8th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Tuesday, March 5th 2013, 1:48pm

From looking at the files, looks like there has been a javelin change. Maybe to make it seek better?

AcceptanceAngle 6.5
AngleConstant 1.0
DistanceConstant 3.0
Sensitivity 100.0

AcceptanceAngle 8.0
AngleConstant 2.0
DistanceConstant 3.0
Sensitivity 90.0

I'm having trouble spotting any other weapons changes at all...

Haha looks like i was beaten to it :D

... By almost an hour :)

But srsly this is strange... even for [ DICE ] (too lazy to get pic) normally they change about every gun...

Bullets may have your name on them, but shrapnel is addressed "to whom it may concern"

Quoted from "ViperFTW"

"Pff, c'mon. You know I'm like the crazy homeless man who lives in the postbox, everyone ignores me but I'M GONNA KEEP TALKING ABOUT SHIT ANYWAYS :DDD"

Spoiler Spoiler

"I don't think I've ever moved THAT fast xD. Next time a bear's chasing me say he'll hack my acount if he catches me xDD" -Vip3rFTW

I've sat and came up with 3 theories about your PC, Rizn.
1) Its constructed by Satan and every so often it'll crash to a Red Screen that just says "Another must fall", which is your queue to go out, find a virgin, kill her and pour the blood over the beating-heart-like processor within
2) Its powered by some secret military/alien tech.
3) (My sister's idea) Its powered by the core of the Earth and is, as a direct result, responsible for climate change. Your PC being able to run the BF4 beta without crashing/lagging will destroy humanity

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Tuesday, March 5th 2013, 1:49pm

lol yep an hour, maybe my page was cached or not reloaded or something :D

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Tuesday, March 5th 2013, 1:50pm

unless they're planning another patch that includes just weapon balance?

Rizn-Nuke

first!!! denied...

(458)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Tuesday, March 5th 2013, 1:51pm

unless they're planning another patch that includes just weapon balance?

One patch costs 40,000$. But I'm sure EA/DICE want to do it in two patches...

Bullets may have your name on them, but shrapnel is addressed "to whom it may concern"

Quoted from "ViperFTW"

"Pff, c'mon. You know I'm like the crazy homeless man who lives in the postbox, everyone ignores me but I'M GONNA KEEP TALKING ABOUT SHIT ANYWAYS :DDD"

Spoiler Spoiler

"I don't think I've ever moved THAT fast xD. Next time a bear's chasing me say he'll hack my acount if he catches me xDD" -Vip3rFTW

1) Its constructed by Satan and every so often it'll crash to a Red Screen that just says "Another must fall", which is your queue to go out, find a virgin, kill her and pour the blood over the beating-heart-like processor within
3) (My sister's idea) Its powered by the core of the Earth and is, as a direct result, responsible for climate change. Your PC being able to run the BF4 beta without crashing/lagging will destroy humanity

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Tuesday, March 5th 2013, 2:10pm

Give me 40k and I will make a better patch :)

Rizn-Nuke

first!!! denied...

(458)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Tuesday, March 5th 2013, 2:12pm

Give me 40k and I will make a better patch :)
Big words there :)

unfortunately 40k is just the price to deliver the patch to the consoles...

Quoted from "ViperFTW"

Spoiler Spoiler

Date of registration
: Apr 26th 2012

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Tuesday, March 5th 2013, 2:14pm

One patch costs 40,000$.

On XBox and (Correct me if I'm wrong) about $30,000 to publish a patch on PSN no?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "AL_GR33N_" (Mar 5th 2013, 2:21pm)

elementofprgress

Wizard moderator

(3,544)

• "elementofprgress" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jun 28th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Tuesday, March 5th 2013, 11:03pm

This was just a patch that PC downloaded. looking at the files their are no dirtbikes, humvee AA, etc. So on the 12th? we are gonna have a large download for end game. I will replace the link with the end game files at that time. Get some specs on the new vehicle and see if any weapon changes take place.

Symthic Forum Rules
Battlefield Data Browser
Come join us on teamspeak!!!
Symthic/Team Symthic Teamspeak: TeamSym.Nitrado.net