Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

BanzaiB

To much tv is the cause of death

(212)

Date of registration
: Jan 25th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Saturday, February 11th 2012, 10:18pm

Re: Little things you might not know about Battlefield yet

There is yellow bag in Operation Metro, location is here:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHj4fHRwE24" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHj4fHRwE24</a><!-- m -->

Those who played Mirror's Edge (another DICE project) will understand -;>-

Sokolovac

Administrator

(332)

Date of registration
: Jan 7th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Saturday, February 11th 2012, 10:20pm

Filmed on a high-def microwave.
POI~

Date of registration
: Dec 2nd 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Sunday, February 12th 2012, 12:37am

Quoted from ""FunkyReapa""

Hey!
There is a toy dinosaur in a bush on wake island. The developers put it there because 4chan's videogame f.

there's more than one, three of four if i remember correctly, too lazy to find the video for it atm though :P

edit: oh crap, i just jumped the gun, someone has already posted this, sorry
edit2: might just share the video then:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUhrQyf-kec" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUhrQyf-kec</a><!-- m -->

Sunday, February 12th 2012, 8:25am

I have a question about the scope glint and reactive armor. I remember watching a video that said if you were solo in a tank, you could jump out and back in, and the armor should be repaired. Was this patched or is that info just wrong?

Also, I never heard that the scope glares even without scoping in? Can anyone confirm this? In many instances, I've consciously unzoomed and searched for enemies to prevent revealing my position.

• "FunkyReapa" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jan 8th 2012

Battlelog:

Sunday, February 12th 2012, 3:01pm

Yeah, i watched that video too and was wondering about that, but it never worked for me and i drive tanks with reactive armour alot. Afaik the best thing to do is to jump out of the tank and use your repair torch for 3-4 seconds on the panel. You can also make little steps in repairing, like 1 sec of reparing, get back in, get back out for 2 seconds of repairing and the armour will be back.
But im pretty sure they patched that bug from the video.
About that scope glare:
The only thing i can tell you about this is, that it is RIDICIOULUS! You will glare at ANY time if you just look in the general direction of the enemy, even through smoke. You will also glare while you are sprinting, you will even glare while piloting a frikkin chopper (yes, i know).
I really would not recommend using something else than a 4x unless you are out of range for everybody except the enemy snipers. Running and gunning with everything else than a 4x should be avoided.
Scope glare starts at ~15 meters btw and you will even glare in the darkest corner of teheran highway.
Not cool dice...

Date of registration
: Jan 30th 2012

Battlelog:

Monday, February 13th 2012, 3:13am

Tank/IFV upgrades stack. Tested and it works. This is INCREDIBLY useful on Seine and bazaar CQ if there's 2-3 of you.
&quot;I can imagine a perfect world. A word without violence. Without armies. Without war.
And I can imagine us attacking that world because they would never expect it.&quot;

Date of registration
: Dec 14th 2011

Battlelog:

Monday, February 13th 2012, 4:47pm

I never knew you could 'fire' the MAV to destroy Soflams and other equipment until very recently. I also think that firing it stops anything locking onto the MAV but I'm not sure if this is correct. It's the best way to kill Soflams though, once you see that red light in the distance, remember it's location, respawn as recon, fly the MAV over and take it out. Easy.

Aenonar

Data Analyzer

(2,796)

Date of registration
: Dec 16th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Monday, February 13th 2012, 5:45pm

Stuff you can kill with MAV:

MAV (including lock-on feature)
EOD bot (including lock-on feature)
Radio Beacon
SOFLAM
T-UGS
Claymore (Marks as "MAV" if you manage to catch someone in the blast. Direction is important)

Stuff you can't kill with MAV:

C4
Ammo/Health packs
Mortar
AT Mines

The range of the MAV shot is very long and doesn't seem to be affected by gravity. Plus it doesn't have to be pin point accuracy either. About 1-2 meters is enough to blow things up. Even though you can lock onto MAV's and EOD bots you don't have to. Often just shooting close to it (even mid air) can blow it up. But if it's locked on and aiming in the general direction it's a sure hit.

Quoted

(14:06:57) Riesig: I should stop now. People might get sig material again

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Aenonar" (Jul 17th 2012, 10:24am)

Date of registration
: Feb 10th 2012

Battlelog:

Monday, February 13th 2012, 6:02pm

Not sure if people already know about his, but;

How to "Super Crawl"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3T0S4cWcQs

Date of registration
: Jan 30th 2012

Battlelog:

Tuesday, February 14th 2012, 1:37am

Quoted from ""Aenonar""

Haven't tested:
AT Mines

Tried it on Kharg once, didn't pop. A proper test would be better, I guess.
&quot;I can imagine a perfect world. A word without violence. Without armies. Without war.
And I can imagine us attacking that world because they would never expect it.&quot;