Symthic Forum was shut down on January 11th, 2019. You're viewing an archive of this page from 2019-01-08 at 23:48. Thank you all for your support! Please get in touch via the Curse help desk if you need any support using this archive.

Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Date of registration
: Jan 18th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Wednesday, February 8th 2012, 9:03am

Re: BF3 Subscription incoming?

Well we talked about it on chat but I doubt pay to play or pay to win options will be in BF3.
[Even though some ppl thought that about FAMAS :)]

There is possibility though for micro payments for cosmetic items like new skins, weapon pain jobs or custom dog tags. If the price will be comparable to one can of Dr. Pepper like it is now in promo I think it could become pretty popular with enough content.

For aditional weapons or/and maps I believe it will always be decent sized DLC or for free to all.

Date of registration
: Dec 24th 2011

Battlelog:

Wednesday, February 8th 2012, 1:35pm

Fuck that I already pay for Xbox Live.

What exactly do you get with Cod Elite anyway?

This is the future of gaming anyway sadly :( Ideally they'd like to get rid of discs and you pay a monthly fee for "access" to the game
How the hell did I get a sniper as my top weapon?

Sao

(680)

Date of registration
: Jan 5th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Wednesday, February 8th 2012, 3:57pm

Quoted from ""mifkin""

This is the future of gaming anyway sadly :( Ideally they'd like to get rid of discs and you pay a monthly fee for "access" to the game

COD elite gives you the ability to rank up clans (I am in a MLG one so thats important to us) and gives you a muther-trucking high ammount of detail about maps. However the best bit is the free dlc, which over a year you will save about $20/30

My Video

I used to be an asker like you, then I took a search bar to the knee....

Date of registration
: Dec 19th 2011

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Wednesday, February 8th 2012, 4:07pm

Quoted from ""mifkin""

Xbox Live gives you things like early access to DLC, Microsoft got a contract that gives all Xbox players COD DLC a month earlier than everybody else, and COD ELITE gives you ALL the DLC for free (60$ for all the DLC bought separately, 50$ for COD ELITE and all DLC) and even earlier access.