Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "Aimdrol" started this thread

Date of registration
: Apr 30th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 8

Tuesday, February 19th 2013, 3:58am

I just noticed that I have to double check all weapon stats. The AS Val for example has 2 gun sway data sets in its data file and it seems that I'm currently using the wrong one (FSM is 2 and not 0,5 and the spread is off as well). :(
Then M16/M4 + their variants and G17C will get their stats as well, as do heavy barrel and suppressor damage drop of and muzzle velocity changes.

As for the suppression: I remember different people saying different things about it here on the forums. The spread stuff seems to be additive, but what about recoil, is it additive or multiplicative?
Symplot @BF4 | @BF3

Octopuss

Rocktopus

(274)

Date of registration
: Feb 16th 2013

Reputation modifier: 9

Thursday, February 21st 2013, 6:31pm

One thing I noticed. When I uncheck the ADS checkbox and click start, the screen is just fully randomly covered with the dots. That can't be right. Sure the result can't look anywhere near the ADS pattern, but this just makes no sense.

Cheapnub

Unregistered

Thursday, February 21st 2013, 7:16pm

One thing I noticed. When I uncheck the ADS checkbox and click start, the screen is just fully randomly covered with the dots. That can't be right. Sure the result can't look anywhere near the ADS pattern, but this just makes no sense.

depending on the weapon and attachments, the difference between ADS and hipfire is massive. Every weapon has its uses, it's about knowing your weapon's weaknesses, avoiding them in combat, and using your strong points to compensate

Let's look at the m16:

Heavy barrel-foregrip.
ADS: The first shot will have a degree of 0.2*0.25*1.5 = 0.075 degree random spread, on the first bullet
Hipfire: 2.5 (standing), heavy barrel multiplier 1.2 -> 2.5*1.2 = 3.0 degree

that's a 3/0.075 = 40x increase (4.000% increase HALELUJA)

Hipfire on the m16, with this setup, is 40x worse than with ADS

Welcome to battlefield bro: Learning your weapon is 20% of the game.

Every gun has it's uses. AR's are the close-to-far range weapons. They are near-omnipotent, but have very well-shown weaknesses.
If you want to hipfire, get a PDW and slap a laser sight on it

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Thursday, February 21st 2013, 7:55pm

What Cheapnub saidl. And keep in mind that the default pixel per degree ration is 650. With a plot resolution of 2000x2000 pixel this equals ~3 degrees. When you reduce the pixel/degree resolution to ~250 you can see the big difference between hip and ADS patterns pretty good.
Symplot @BF4 | @BF3

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Tuesday, February 26th 2013, 1:27am

I just uploaded v.0.6.0. I fixed some bugs (finally all weapons and attachments should have the correct stats), enhanced the compare feature and added the multiplot feature, which allows you to save a lot of similar plots/charts in short time.
Symplot @BF4 | @BF3

ToTheSun!

Be Creative.

(5,050)

Date of registration
: Mar 9th 2012

Reputation modifier: 19

Tuesday, February 26th 2013, 1:55am

I feel like i should give his man rep for all the people who don't.
I don't use the thing, but the guy is trying.

Suiizide

Resident Pro

(744)

Date of registration
: Dec 30th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Tuesday, February 26th 2013, 8:43am

I feel like i should give his man rep for all the people who don't.
I don't use the thing, but the guy is trying.
And succeeding in a fantastic manner too!

Sig

The T-90 is a challenge, the BTR-90 is going to kill everyone in a 100 meter radius and go flying off a hill into a helicopter only to drive off while the corpse of the Cobra it just went through is being dragged through the beach on Oman.
The game will include a fully automatic An-94 launcher, literally firing Abakans at 600 RPM.
clicky
I expect rep.
If J3ST3R is dead, I think I just heard the entity that is grammar let out a sigh of relief...
To say nothing of the inordinate expense incurred by adding functionality to the gun that I may not ever use.
IKEA is the problem! Its all Desksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesks but oh, oh the second you say you want a table they chuckle and say "A table? You mean a kitchen table? How about a bedside table? Oh! Oh you must mean a dining room table!" and I'm like "NO! NO I JUST WANT A STANDARD, BLACK, BORING TABLE!" and they look at me then smile and go "You mean this? 170..." :(
Also, why does the RANDOM thread have a topic?

Why do fish have legs?
Fucking dutch.

Date of registration
: Oct 17th 2012

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Tuesday, February 26th 2013, 11:57pm

downloading now, thanks

Date of registration
: Dec 26th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Saturday, March 2nd 2013, 6:08am

Just noticed that the M16A3 isn't affected by supression. Is this meant to be true?

Date of registration
: Jul 6th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 17

Saturday, March 2nd 2013, 10:42am

Just noticed that the M16A3 isn't affected by supression. Is this meant to be true?

It used to be true, but not anymore.