Symthic Forum was shut down on January 11th, 2019. You're viewing an archive of this page from 2019-01-08 at 23:48. Thank you all for your support! Please get in touch via the Curse help desk if you need any support using this archive.

Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Date of registration
: Nov 29th 2011

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Thursday, February 2nd 2012, 6:10am

Re: choice of firearms: influenced by aesthetics?

the kh-2002 is a beast. it might be my number one right now, but its such an ugly beast. its like igor matched up against Megan Fox. i cant use that ugly gun. fortunatley my neglect to that gun lead me on a journey that landed me up discovering the l85a2. not really a sexy beast, but i certainly dont mind lookin at her ;)

Suiizide

Resident Pro

(744)

Date of registration
: Dec 30th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Thursday, February 2nd 2012, 7:01am

The 44 Magnum. Nuff said. It just looks pure boss.

Sig

The T-90 is a challenge, the BTR-90 is going to kill everyone in a 100 meter radius and go flying off a hill into a helicopter only to drive off while the corpse of the Cobra it just went through is being dragged through the beach on Oman.
The game will include a fully automatic An-94 launcher, literally firing Abakans at 600 RPM.
clicky
I expect rep.
If J3ST3R is dead, I think I just heard the entity that is grammar let out a sigh of relief...
To say nothing of the inordinate expense incurred by adding functionality to the gun that I may not ever use.
IKEA is the problem! Its all Desksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesks but oh, oh the second you say you want a table they chuckle and say "A table? You mean a kitchen table? How about a bedside table? Oh! Oh you must mean a dining room table!" and I'm like "NO! NO I JUST WANT A STANDARD, BLACK, BORING TABLE!" and they look at me then smile and go "You mean this? £170..." :(
Also, why does the RANDOM thread have a topic?

Why do fish have legs?
Fucking dutch.

Date of registration
: Jan 19th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Thursday, February 2nd 2012, 8:34am

I don't abstain from any guns based on looks, but I do take offense to certain attachments on certain guns. I refuse to use an optic on the A-91 because having the tallest gun in the world looks just silly. The foregrip position on the F2000 bugs me too, it looks like you're trying to balance a cruise ship on an upright log.

Date of registration
: Jan 16th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Thursday, February 2nd 2012, 9:55am

before i studied symthic, i used good looking weapons. now, i use the ones which perform best in the situation.

before, after:
g36c+silencer, m4a1+silencer
g3, an94
m416+silencer, m16a3+silencer
scar+HB, ak74s+HB

but i am still not using ugly weapons like famas, f2000, a91

also i would have tried the l85 after unlocking (i like the looks), but would have used it the wrong way without symthic (HB+move=ownage)

Date of registration
: Feb 2nd 2012

Battlelog:

Thursday, February 2nd 2012, 11:48am

I usually use weapons purely based on their performance. But sometimes I like to play with the G3 because it looks so great and the sound is awesome, even though I think it could be a little bit louder.

Date of registration
: Jan 16th 2012

Battlelog:

Thursday, February 2nd 2012, 3:34pm

Definitely affects my choice. I use the M27 primarily because it fits my play style best. A secondary (but still a big one) reason I use it is because I recently purchased an AR-15. I also got a vertical foregrip, Eotech Holographic sight and tactical light, as well. Guess what my loadout in-game is? :)
Well, I *used to* use the foregrip, but now that i've discovered how amazingly effective the M27 is with the bipod, I'm not going back to the foregrip unless I'm playing something like metro, on offense. lol

Date of registration
: Dec 7th 2011

Battlelog:

Thursday, February 2nd 2012, 6:54pm

Quoted from ""TheFrontlinesman""

I use the AEK because the first girl I ever loved had the initials AEK... . That counts as aesthetics, right?

yeah - but just remember water based lube make a horrible gun lubricant, and if she comes first while you are sill inside her you might lose you most valuable parts -:'(-

practice safe shooting...

Date of registration
: Dec 28th 2011

Battlelog:

Friday, February 3rd 2012, 3:10am

I haven't done this yet, but I'm probably about to do it. I usually use the MG36 as Support but the M60 looks so good with a US holo sight that I really want to use it, despite it having a lower rate of fire, lower accuracy and more recoil.

Nick 30075

2manyPosts4me

(1,936)

Date of registration
: Jan 7th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Friday, February 3rd 2012, 3:56am

Quoted from ""oonderpantz""

yeah - but just remember water based lube make a horrible gun lubricant, and if she comes first while you are sill inside her you might lose you most valuable parts -:'(-

practice safe shooting...

The reason that we're not together is that she had to get some surgery for a wrist problem, it went horribly wrong, she's now paralyzed from the elbows down... . So I wouldn't need the above advice with her. Thanks for the thought, though.

Picked up the M1911 today and I'm just using it because the sound is so awesome!
Emperor Nick of the Cult of Defibrillation
Sith Deity of Thread-Killing

I'm basically just a degenerate weeb who doesn't post much nowadays.

I'm secretly Old Man Symthic

Siggy thingies

Gaming Stuff

Words of Wisdom (not really)

Quoted from "Blue Panda"

You're fedorable :love:

Quoted from "ToTheSun!"

I have the highest postcount. Nick doesn't count.

Quoted

23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: I'm -
23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: Okay
23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: I'm stabbing everyone
23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: Bye guys
23:44 Nick: *flips table*
23:44 Legion: Bye, happy stabbing
23:44 *** Lt_Col_Jesus quit (Quit: off to murder the public at large).

Quoted

10:41 LB: You just...reanimated Steve Jobs.
10:41 Dice: Well that would be unfortunate, I was just getting used to him being dead.

Quoted from "Pheozero"

... fuck. Damn you hindsight!

Quoted

23:58 Failure117: CAUSE IM FREEE
23:58 Nick: AS A BIIIIRD NOW
23:58 Failure117: FREEE OF NICK'S WORM RAPE

Quoted

ViperFTW: HEY LOOK
ViperFTW: AN ALIEN LASER FISH THE SIZE OF THE SUN
ViperFTW: I WANT TO SWAT IT WITH MY COMICLY LARGE SWORD
ViperFTW: WITH
ViperFTW: THIS
ViperFTW: AS
ViperFTW: MY
ViperFTW: FUUUUCKING SOUNDTRACK :DDDD
(the album in question)

Date of registration
: Jan 26th 2012

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Friday, February 3rd 2012, 4:21am

I really like the look and sound of the MK3A1 even though it does reduced buckshot damage and has poor accuracy. I'm hoping it's problems are merely bugs and that it will be fixed.

Also even though the m60 is awful I enjoy using it because it's nickname is the "pig" and whenever I use it I imagine my soldier carrying a pig around (sorry I'm childish like that).