Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Sep 29th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Wednesday, January 9th 2013, 3:21pm

do y burst in full auto, semi auto or burst mode (when possible, e.g. aek, famas)?

Full-auto, ALWAYS, unless your weapon has got a burst-restriction. Controlling fullauto-bursting allows you to use different bursts in different scenario's: In close-range, you can use a 10round burst, in med range you can use a 7round burst, in the furthest ranges you can spam 3-round bursts: This is all to allow for the most effective way (read: FASTEST killing), even though it sacrifice efficiency (the amount of bullets you spend)

initially i didnt mean whether you are bursting in full auto or not (sry for imprecise wording), but rather whether the data (3/2 round burst) originate from bursting 3/2 rounds in fullauto, burst mode (aek, famas) or singlefire.
so maybe y misunderstood me? or do y also meant by your answer that the results of your analysis are based on 3/2 round bursting in full auto. because it sounded actually like you would speak for yourself :D

Cheapnub

Unregistered

Wednesday, January 9th 2013, 3:28pm

That would make no difference. A 3-round burst in burstmode and a 3-round burst in full auto has the same effect

Date of registration
: Sep 29th 2012

Battlelog:

Wednesday, January 9th 2013, 3:30pm

ty that was my question :)

Date of registration
: Jan 23rd 2013

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Friday, February 1st 2013, 2:21am

Very nice work with the spreadsheet. The comment that struck me though was when you mentioned that the FAMAS was still very devastating even after the various nerfs due to the quick recovery of spread after bursting.

I play a bit of competitive Squad Rush which is populated heavily with AN-94's and the other popular AR's and I'd love to test if the FAMAS is controllable when bursting at long range as I've never used it that way. I normally use the AK74M and I've got the bursting rhythm down pretty well on that. I think I'll give it a try when I get home from work.

REexpert44

Laser Eyes

(69)

Date of registration
: Jun 11th 2012

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Friday, February 1st 2013, 4:24am

Well the AUG really eats it hard huh?
PSN:REexpert44

The McGoat

The McMoose Murderer

(563)

Date of registration
: Apr 26th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Thursday, August 8th 2013, 3:05am

Can we have this thread deleted since it no longer serves any sort of purpose?