Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Cheapnub

Unregistered

Wednesday, January 2nd 2013, 11:54pm

The neurotical AR BSH analysis

Deleted

This post has been edited 7 times, last edit by "Blue Panda" (Aug 12th 2013, 1:08am)

ToTheSun!

Be Creative.

(5,050)

Date of registration
: Mar 9th 2012

Platform: PC

Reputation modifier: 19

Thursday, January 3rd 2013, 11:02am

No an-94; bogus.
Rezal sucks.

Cheapnub

Unregistered

Thursday, January 3rd 2013, 1:01pm

Quoted from "mrt3a"

don't get how to read it and use the infos, but a good have been done here ^^

@Mrt3a
To make it simple, just look at BSH, and the column on the far right.

bsh = more bullets on target per minute
right column = which weapon has the best BSH?

The other stuff was used to calculate it all, and also to give others the possibility to see how the numbers are composed.

No an-94; bogus.
Rezal sucks.

..we all know an-94 is king anyway if you've got a triggerfinger ^^

MrT3a

The only man who ever reported his own post!

(924)

Date of registration
: Jul 19th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Thursday, January 3rd 2013, 2:08pm

if you've got a triggerfinger
that, I don't have ^^ so AN is not for me ^^

Thanks for explanation ^^ and then I have to admit M416 AEK and G3 are my favorite AR (I mostly use G3 for mid-long range and AEK for short-mid range, M416 is an all arounder ^^)
Stats thingy

Quotes of wisdom (maybe)

I'm a battlefield player, good sir. I don't play metro.

PC is no longer PC master race. It's PC mustard race, because consoles need to ketchup :'D

DICE gave so much into making commander better, but lemmings be lemmings I guess.

As a good guy that don't want to use overly glitched weapons, I'll quit using the MTAR and switch to the ACWR until it's fixed

The world needs more people like you

+1, I think we're all in agreement that more MrT3as would be an awesome thing :love:
Although if that was the case they'd use up so much of the world's awesome that there'd be none left for the rest of us! :D

yes, I know, I'm a big-ass hypocrite

Cheapnub

Unregistered

Thursday, January 3rd 2013, 2:12pm

No an-94; bogus.
Rezal sucks.

Thanks for explanation ^^ and then I have to admit M416 AEK and G3 are my favorite AR (I mostly use G3 for mid-long range and AEK for short-mid range, M416 is an all arounder ^^)

actually, the g3 isn't that fit for long-range. It is outclassed in ttk by quite a few weapons up far, as seen in the chart.

MrT3a

The only man who ever reported his own post!

(924)

Date of registration
: Jul 19th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Thursday, January 3rd 2013, 3:27pm

I should stop trying to outsnipe snipers while being an assault ^^ I love the cheer power and low RoF the G3 has, but when I really want to do my best I pick the AEK (don't know what have been done to the M416 but back in april it was my lover, now I struggle using it effectively ... )

Your numbers are for a situation where the player is able to perfectly control the weapon, what I'm not able to do ^^ taking into account the playstyle and personal ability would make this graph looks like a total mess, especialy with mines ^^

Thanks again for the good work !
Stats thingy

Quotes of wisdom (maybe)

I'm a battlefield player, good sir. I don't play metro.

PC is no longer PC master race. It's PC mustard race, because consoles need to ketchup :'D

DICE gave so much into making commander better, but lemmings be lemmings I guess.

As a good guy that don't want to use overly glitched weapons, I'll quit using the MTAR and switch to the ACWR until it's fixed

The world needs more people like you

+1, I think we're all in agreement that more MrT3as would be an awesome thing :love:
Although if that was the case they'd use up so much of the world's awesome that there'd be none left for the rest of us! :D

yes, I know, I'm a big-ass hypocrite

Sao

(680)

Date of registration
: Jan 5th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Thursday, January 3rd 2013, 3:37pm

Your weird dude <3

And I'll sticky this in the Technical Section =]

My Video

I used to be an asker like you, then I took a search bar to the knee....

Cheapnub

Unregistered

Thursday, January 3rd 2013, 4:02pm

Your weird dude <3

And I'll sticky this in the Technical Section =]

..*e=beachslaps <_<*

...wait...a sticky?o.o

...i've never had a sticky thread before..

WEHH MY FIRST STICKY'D THREAD :love:

Date of registration
: Sep 29th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Monday, January 7th 2013, 4:30pm

i dont understand the converted g3 chart? what is it good for to devide g3 min dmg by "normal" ar min dmg? in this case the result is no longer the bsh?

wherefrom do y have the accuracy percentage when bursting? and do y also know the accuracy of all ar when firing fullauto or is there any chart, too? maybe the proportion/order between/of the ar's stay regarding fullauto accuracy? because the most accurate ar in both cases (2 shot, 3 shot burst) is the g3 (hit percentage in general), 2nd is m416,
3. is scar l, so is it the same order in full auto mode?

do y burst in full auto, semi auto or burst mode (when possible, e.g. aek, famas)?

nice work btw :)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Re5etX" (Jan 7th 2013, 4:39pm)

Cheapnub

Unregistered

Tuesday, January 8th 2013, 10:15pm

i dont understand the converted g3 chart? what is it good for to devide g3 min dmg by "normal" ar min dmg? in this case the result is no longer the bsh?

This chart is 100% based on the amount of bullets your weapon spits out per minute, and how many of them reach your target per minute. It was possible to do this because all weapons have the same damage...EXCEPT the g3a3. Because of this I had to edit the end-result so that we really see the g3's thing: Its higher damage
It is, indeed, no longer the true bsh. It is the bsh, multiplied by the difference in damage (i.e: what would this number be if the g3 would fire normal AR rounds?)

wherefrom do y have the accuracy percentage when bursting? and do y also know the accuracy of all ar when firing fullauto or is there any chart, too? maybe the proportion/order between/of the ar's stay regarding fullauto accuracy? because the most accurate ar in both cases (2 shot, 3 shot burst) is the g3 (hit percentage in general), 2nd is m416,
3. is scar l, so is it the same order in full auto mode?

I got the hitpercentages from THIS thread, hence why I thanked rezal in the very beginning of this thread.
I don't know the accuracy of all ars when firing fullauto, as finding that out would take me a straight month or so. The accuracy-order of the weapons would remain identical, there will simply be more spacing inbetween them (i.e. FOR EXAMPLE: at 80meter an m416 is 1% better than the m16, but at 180 meter it will be 40% better: This principle is what i mean)
For BSH however: The order of AR's will differ when the length of the burst changes. The longer the burst, the better the results of the accurate but slow weapons will be because the faster/less accurate weapons have got a burst-time advantage over them (an aek has got a higher rof (more power), but because of that it also has to wait less before the spread starts settling (spread starts to settle as soon as the next bullet WOULD be fired), that's a double positive. This is also why the famas is so damn devastating still)

do y burst in full auto, semi auto or burst mode (when possible, e.g. aek, famas)?

Full-auto, ALWAYS, unless your weapon has got a burst-restriction. Controlling fullauto-bursting allows you to use different bursts in different scenario's: In close-range, you can use a 10round burst, in med range you can use a 7round burst, in the furthest ranges you can spam 3-round bursts: This is all to allow for the most effective way (read: FASTEST killing), even though it sacrifice efficiency (the amount of bullets you spend)
nice work btw :)

Thank you :)