Symthic Forum was shut down on January 11th, 2019. You're viewing an archive of this page from 2019-01-08 at 23:48. Thank you all for your support! Please get in touch via the Curse help desk if you need any support using this archive.

Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Date of registration
: Jan 25th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Tuesday, January 31st 2012, 3:06pm

Re: Trolling setups

Quoted from ""Nuu-oN""

I'm using the AN-94 exclusively now and it feels like I'm trolling the enemy team. x)

Nice - another dedicated AN-94 user.

Date of registration
: Jan 24th 2012

Battlelog:

Tuesday, January 31st 2012, 6:04pm

Quoted from ""spifbob""

Quoted from ""Nuu-oN""

I'm using the AN-94 exclusively now and it feels like I'm trolling the enemy team. x)

We're a rare breed indeed. Which is good, I suppose, because I don't want DICE to nerf it. xD

Date of registration
: Feb 1st 2012

Battlelog:

Wednesday, February 1st 2012, 2:31am

Trolling. What a mean, cruel, horrible thing to do to another player. For shame.

So this is how I do it. Well I'm really not that good at the game shooting wise, so when I do get one of those "troll groove" moments, a lot of it seems to be location related. For example, I have had some good troll success at Noshahar Canals "A" flag. I just walk (WALK, not run) the cargo container maze. As long as I have a supressed weapon, I just wander around using that and the knife (maybe the occasional claymore welcome gift left here and there). Even better if there is a TUGS about. Stay off the map, shoot em in the face, stab em in the back.

I do roll with the .44 as my sidearm, so if I have to go to that, well that's a big fucking "I'M HERE!!!" that tends to end the troll roll.

"Buy the ticket, take the ride" - Hunter S. Thompson

Date of registration
: Jan 30th 2012

Battlelog:

Wednesday, February 1st 2012, 2:33am

Quoted from ""gilrad""

Shotgun frag rounds against low-flying choppers. Yeah I'm probably super vulnerable looking up at the sky like some kid with down syndrome but nothing is more satisfying than getting a vehicle destroy or assist by unloading a USAS extended clip into an attack chopper while its trying to take out some tank.

Didn't know frag rounds worked against vehicles. Is it only Copters or are any other vehicles (excluding the jeeps etc they blow up if you fart in their general direction) susceptible to the fiery n00b balls of death?

Date of registration
: Dec 6th 2011

Battlelog:

Wednesday, February 1st 2012, 4:22am

I think the biggest trolling I have seen was an engineer approaching a sniper from behind. Next to his target, the engineer whipped out EOD bot and used that to kill him.

Date of registration
: Jan 18th 2012

Battlelog:

Wednesday, February 1st 2012, 9:07am

Frag rounds indeed damage vehicles

I do not know it for sure but I belive they are even able to disassembe gaz/humvee part by part

Once I shoot rear door plate out of GAZ and than just shoot gunner inside using M3K1 with frags

I love using MAV when I see enemy support laying down claymores just to blow them up to his face and score kill that way :)

Also waiting for enemy engineer duo in tank and letting them lay down minefield just to blow them up with their own mines is priceless

Date of registration
: Dec 5th 2011

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Wednesday, February 1st 2012, 5:12pm

Don't know about trolling, but I've had the urge to play WWII-style shooter... So I just equip M39 or SKS and use only iron sights. Very satisfying kills.
PS3 & PS4 - 46inch Sony Bravia - Balls of Steel

Thursday, February 2nd 2012, 1:36am

Quoted from ""Nuu-oN""

Quoted from ""spifbob""

Quoted from ""Nuu-oN""

We're a rare breed indeed. Which is good, I suppose, because I don't want DICE to nerf it. xD

that would really be a bad move towards COD-type gaming :(

I really hope DICE doesn't jump into the 'one size fits all' (bland generic) most shooters are these days - COD especially.
14:19 KingSix: when you are peeing too much Haemoglobin, THAT's a serious issue
14:20 KingSix: ..
14:20 ToTheSun: chat killed

Sao

(680)

Date of registration
: Jan 5th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Thursday, February 2nd 2012, 2:00am

Quoted from ""KingSix""

that would really be a bad move towards COD-type gaming :(

I really hope DICE doesn't jump into the 'one size fits all' (bland generic) most shooters are these days - COD especially.

I doubt they will. They know their core group of gamers will never leave them, but there is the COD/BF fluxation of players who could switch between, if either cocked up massively.

IE I was a massive BF fan (up to 2142) then went COD for a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time. Came back to BFBC2 and now this.

Yes I still like to COD, but since MOD3, I have no time for the series. Way to arcade-y. But thats why they are still finding their feet, got to balance out the weapons (so there is nothing OP'ed) but to keep them invidual.

My Video

I used to be an asker like you, then I took a search bar to the knee....

Thursday, February 2nd 2012, 2:37am

Quoted from ""Saniala""

I think the biggest trolling I have seen was an engineer approaching a sniper from behind. Next to his target, the engineer whipped out EOD bot and used that to kill him.

what? you can kill with the EOD bot?
14:19 KingSix: when you are peeing too much Haemoglobin, THAT's a serious issue
14:20 KingSix: ..
14:20 ToTheSun: chat killed