Symthic Forum was shut down on January 11th, 2019. You're viewing an archive of this page from 2019-01-08 at 23:48. Thank you all for your support! Please get in touch via the Curse help desk if you need any support using this archive.

Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Date of registration
: Jan 9th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Monday, January 30th 2012, 11:07pm

Re: Trolling setups

When I troll I use C4 or a defib I dont knife anymore I C4. My playstyle now I guess could be viewed as trolling. On defense when playing rush I spawn camp attackers and also put C4 on the attackers empty vehicle I see that blue vehicle blip disappear on my mini map or hear a vehicle BOOM! I got love mail playing this way on Seine Crossing it was great I lol'd. I actually do this not to be a dick honestly but I do it cause I hate vehicles. That's just me though I realize I'm the minority when it comes to vehicles and don't want to get into anymore stupid arguments cause I been in enough already just saying.

Date of registration
: Dec 16th 2011

Battlelog:

Tuesday, January 31st 2012, 12:31am

Surprised no one's mentioned MAV yet.

Nothing says a good troll like being run over by a whirling pod of death.

Suiizide

Resident Pro

(744)

Date of registration
: Dec 30th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Tuesday, January 31st 2012, 12:41am

MK3A1 with extended mags. Eerything else is up to you. 14 rounds of awesomeness XD.
Knifing is te single best way to piss someone off tho.

Sig

The T-90 is a challenge, the BTR-90 is going to kill everyone in a 100 meter radius and go flying off a hill into a helicopter only to drive off while the corpse of the Cobra it just went through is being dragged through the beach on Oman.
The game will include a fully automatic An-94 launcher, literally firing Abakans at 600 RPM.
clicky
I expect rep.
If J3ST3R is dead, I think I just heard the entity that is grammar let out a sigh of relief...
To say nothing of the inordinate expense incurred by adding functionality to the gun that I may not ever use.
IKEA is the problem! Its all Desksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesks but oh, oh the second you say you want a table they chuckle and say "A table? You mean a kitchen table? How about a bedside table? Oh! Oh you must mean a dining room table!" and I'm like "NO! NO I JUST WANT A STANDARD, BLACK, BORING TABLE!" and they look at me then smile and go "You mean this? £170..." :(
Also, why does the RANDOM thread have a topic?

Why do fish have legs?
Fucking dutch.

Date of registration
: Jan 29th 2012

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Tuesday, January 31st 2012, 1:12am

Killing players with the M320 Smoke....
Killing playerswith Defibs (have yet to do:/)
Killing players with the M320 Dart (haven't used...)
Stealing tanks with Defibs (more like uber l337 tacticool tactics)
using Underpowered/Unused weapons (KH2002 and AN-94 anyone?

ROADKILLING WITH THE TANK YOU JUST STOLE USING DEFIBS, AND KNOWING THE GUY IS FACEPALMING HIMSELF AS HE REALIZES YOUR PLAYING ASSAULT. omg this. this so much.

870 Slugs, and 6x....are headshots with this setup still OHK?
MAVing...
C4ing clearly.....
Knifing, without the animation. Biggest source of rage imho.
AKS-74u bipod, laser pointer, 6x scope...
G3A3 or bust

Gunners and passengers are just for show.

Date of registration
: Jan 9th 2012

Battlelog:

Tuesday, January 31st 2012, 3:04am

Quoted from ""Azrael1911""

Surprised no one's mentioned MAV yet.

Nothing says a good troll like being run over by a whirling pod of death.

Oh yeah forgot that too and I sometimes use USAS-12 frag rounds too I hardly troll though its only when I feel energetic. Thats when I start trolling.

Date of registration
: Jan 30th 2012

Battlelog:

Tuesday, January 31st 2012, 4:17am

Jeep + C4 + back end of a tank - I can't count the number of times I've topped the leaderboard just using this tactic.

Hell, pretty much any vehicle stuffed to the teeth with C4 and occasionally claymores.

Date of registration
: Jan 31st 2012

Battlelog:

Tuesday, January 31st 2012, 5:24am

I find people rage when they get no scoped with a M98b or other bolt action, I've done it a few times with and without lasers and everytime I get angry replies of "bullshit" every time. -;>- The true troll set up is support + a jeep, I laugh so hard when I get tanks and I just about died laughing when a chopper got me and said "jesus stig that was a f***ing big one!"

Date of registration
: Dec 24th 2011

Battlelog:

Tuesday, January 31st 2012, 9:27am

Flashlight so you can flash teamates.

Also C-4 and use it to kill random inf by setting an elaborate trap and waiting :D
How the hell did I get a sniper as my top weapon?

Date of registration
: Jan 21st 2012

Battlelog:

Tuesday, January 31st 2012, 10:12am

Personally: sniper shotgun, 870 with 8x or 12x on it and slugs

Another neat one is if there's a pile of mines an enemy is laying down you shoot the mines with a rocket rather than the guy and they s'plode to kill him. Technically you could lay out a huge line of mines making an elaborate trap for some enemies (in a non-vehicle area) if you blow them up.

Jihad Jet is pretty fun too: cover in C4 and fly into anything including other jets ... you can pop the C4 right as you eject unlike copters.
Sometimes a guy needs MVP and a 5:1 ratio, sometimes he just wants to fly jets under bridges ...

Date of registration
: Dec 25th 2011

Battlelog:

Tuesday, January 31st 2012, 2:23pm

Shotgun frag rounds against low-flying choppers. Yeah I'm probably super vulnerable looking up at the sky like some kid with down syndrome but nothing is more satisfying than getting a vehicle destroy or assist by unloading a USAS extended clip into an attack chopper while its trying to take out some tank.