Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Aenonar

Data Analyzer

(2,796)

Date of registration
: Dec 16th 2011

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Saturday, April 13th 2013, 8:07am

I switch setups a lot because I get bored.

Also everyone I know that has a lot or more than 100 service stars with the MG36 uses Foregrip on it. But you guys say not to use Foregrip on MG36?

MG36 3 round bursts:
HB: 0.8
FG+HB: 0.718
Bipod+HB: 0.21

For run and gun, slap a foregrip on it. But the gain isn't that big really while the bipod benefit is massive. So if you usually stop and fire you could just as well take the bipod

Quoted

(14:06:57) Riesig: I should stop now. People might get sig material again

Date of registration
: Feb 18th 2013

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Saturday, April 13th 2013, 9:59am

MG36 I use E-Mag. Heavy Barrel I only use on L86, M27, RPK. I figure if I'm going to use Heavy Barrel might as well just use the M27 because it only holds 5 less but reloads much faster and has less recoil but the MG36 gets a plus 50 from E Mag and I believe M27 only gets 25 extra rounds.

I still prefer the M249 Saw over the MG36 anyway. I honestly don't even really like the gun. Was just curious that's all

Date of registration
: Jun 7th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Saturday, April 20th 2013, 12:42am

Has anybody considered making plots for other attachment combos with the foregrip? Such as by itself and with the suppressor? I started reading through the thread to see if somebody had done this already, but I gave up after the first 15 pages. Great job on this thread by the way :)
My spelling and grammar incorrect? It is most likely due to me sucking at spelling and grammar (I don't need to spell things to play Battlefield).

Maveco

You can't stop the Smooze!

(610)

Date of registration
: Mar 16th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Saturday, April 20th 2013, 3:01am

Has anybody considered making plots for other attachment combos with the foregrip? Such as by itself and with the suppressor? I started reading through the thread to see if somebody had done this already, but I gave up after the first 15 pages. Great job on this thread by the way :)
Yes there is one, Attachment Combinations - Numerical Benefits

Date of registration
: Feb 18th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Saturday, April 20th 2013, 5:04pm

=

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Iammeatt" (Apr 20th 2013, 5:12pm) with the following reason: srry, meant to post this in quick questions.

Date of registration
: Apr 7th 2012

Battlelog:

Thursday, May 2nd 2013, 2:06pm

Sorry to ask this, as I'm sure it's been answered (but I can't sift through 45 pages!): is it generally thought to be a good idea to use the foregrip on an M16A3 with heavy barrel?

I'm looking for a general purpose gun that is good at all ranges but I find it hard to control the A3 at long range without the grip. I've had a look at the numbers but they don't make much sense to me. I'm more interested in opinions, especially of the better players.

hunturk

Owner Of The World's Most Powerful Neck

(1,652)

Date of registration
: Aug 4th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 17

Thursday, May 2nd 2013, 2:12pm

Sorry to ask this, as I'm sure it's been answered (but I can't sift through 45 pages!): is it generally thought to be a good idea to use the foregrip on an M16A3 with heavy barrel?

I'm looking for a general purpose gun that is good at all ranges but I find it hard to control the A3 at long range without the grip. I've had a look at the numbers but they don't make much sense to me. I'm more interested in opinions, especially of the better players.

Yes, it is beneficial to use it on all the assault rifles except the AN-94. Don't use it on the G3 if you like having reasonable moving spread.
Personally, i don't take a stance on whether or not there is a creating entity because i'm humble enough to realize, in my fucking insignificance, the concept escapes my comprehension with a lead of 9001 light years.
RIP SRAW

Wadayoutalkenabeet

Oscar and Moe <3

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Thursday, May 2nd 2013, 2:37pm

Ah that's good to hear, as I much prefer the feel of the m16 with grip, but for some reason I was under the impression that one of the more recent patches nerfed the grip to the point where it was almost useless.

Cheapnub

Unregistered

Thursday, May 2nd 2013, 3:00pm

Ah that's good to hear, as I much prefer the feel of the m16 with grip, but for some reason I was under the impression that one of the more recent patches nerfed the grip to the point where it was almost useless.

quite the contrary, it has became a necessity.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Thursday, May 2nd 2013, 3:23pm

I take it that's because of increased recoil post patch?