Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Contortrix

Professional Ninja

(507)

Date of registration
: May 27th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Friday, December 14th 2012, 11:11pm

That sounds about right.

Contortrix

Professional Ninja

(507)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Friday, December 14th 2012, 11:19pm

I wish it was possible to just put two attachments on the guns and see what it does :(
I feel pretty confused now.

• "Rezal" started this thread

Date of registration
: Apr 6th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 17

Friday, December 14th 2012, 11:21pm

It's all under control. Also my plots only suggest improvements for the G3 when you're not moving, because the 0.05 minspread is still good enough for long range. I know most of the values out of my head. Your chart has some errors, I will post them soon so you can correct them.
[Aristocrat's Shoes]
TLDR -
Teamwork is where players function by themselves, but their effectiveness is multiplied when they work together. Not a checklist of "did we bring a healer so we can start playing?"

Contortrix

Professional Ninja

(507)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Friday, December 14th 2012, 11:22pm

I'm just going to go slap a foregrip on the G3 and try to kill some campers in Canals. :<

Cheapnub

Unregistered

Friday, December 14th 2012, 11:24pm

Your chart has some errors, I will post them soon so you can correct them.

Possible, 'my' chart is basically a two-man project. A fellow symthician made it, and I updated it a couple of months ago, so I didn't take a look at all the multipliers. Only of the weapons that got changed during the patches where the original maker didn't update it.

But did you make your plots with the actual attachment multipliers, or with the values you mentioned in your opening post? I'm confused now...

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Friday, December 14th 2012, 11:29pm

Your chart has some errors, I will post them soon so you can correct them.

Possible, 'my' chart is basically a two-man project. A fellow symthician made it, and I updated it a couple of months ago, so I didn't take a look at all the multipliers. Only of the weapons that got changed during the patches where the original maker didn't update it.

But did you make your plots with the actual attachment multipliers, or with the values you mentioned in your opening post? I'm confused now...
The values I mentioned there are not the mulipliers, but the changes in absolute numbers. AEK: 1.34*0.3=0.4 (+0.1), M416: 0.2*1.5=0.3 (+0.1) and so on.
[Aristocrat's Shoes]
TLDR -
Teamwork is where players function by themselves, but their effectiveness is multiplied when they work together. Not a checklist of "did we bring a healer so we can start playing?"

Cheapnub

Unregistered

Friday, December 14th 2012, 11:41pm

The values I mentioned there are not the mulipliers, but the changes in absolute numbers. AEK: 1.34*0.3=0.4 (+0.1), M416: 0.2*1.5=0.3 (+0.1) and so on.

hmmkay

"the grip will reduce the stronger side of the recoil by 0.1":
How can you know its only the stronger side, instead of both sides?

"they heavy barrel on assault rifles and carbines gives you 0.25 times the minspread."
With the exception of the acw, which has a lower multiplier

Long story short: Are the plots in the OP made with the correct end-values of spread and recoil, or are they wrong and thus inaccurate?

Contortrix

Professional Ninja

(507)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Friday, December 14th 2012, 11:42pm

Well I just tried the G3 with the foregrip. And it rapes. So nothing new there. :|

Cheapnub

Unregistered

Friday, December 14th 2012, 11:44pm

Well I just tried the G3 with the foregrip. And it rapes. So nothing new there. :|

The g3 always rapes.

How's the magnitude of the rape in comparison to without the foregrip?

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Friday, December 14th 2012, 11:47pm

"the grip will reduce the stronger side of the recoil by 0.1":
How can you know its only the stronger side, instead of both sides?
This is regarding the march patch changes. AEK had 0.8, AK and M16 had 0.67 multiplier and so on, which gave a reduction of 0.1 to the stronger side and a smaller reduction to the other side.
"they heavy barrel on assault rifles and carbines gives you 0.25 times the minspread."
With the exception of the acw, which has a lower multiplier
No ACR back in march.
Long story short: Are the plots in the OP nade with the correct end-values of spread and recoil, or are they wrong and thus inaccurate?
The only errors are the accuracy errors you get due to some rounding in Plotic custom mode, but that shouldn't be a big problem overall. As far as I am know, I used the most recent and correct modifiers. See how the ACR doesn't benefit much from the grip? That's the 0.35 multiplier.
[Aristocrat's Shoes]
TLDR -