Symthic Forum was shut down on January 11th, 2019. You're viewing an archive of this page from 2019-01-08 at 23:48. Thank you all for your support! Please get in touch via the Curse help desk if you need any support using this archive.

Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Date of registration
: Jan 18th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Wednesday, February 8th 2012, 9:20am

Re: Dafuq is wrong with the Battlelog stats?

Quoted from ""Suiizide""

Mine is 22% or so, but I simply refuse to play against a team of players who are all communicating and baseraping while my team is made up of level 3 retards. As because I play conquest most of the time, you need your team to hold objectives, unlike Rush where one person can make a difference.

I always play battles like that untill bitter end if there is no possibility in team switch.

Like yesterday we played operation frag fest [Admin of server come up and thought about some bloody mess instead of my favorite Noshar Cannals] with 1500 tickets.
My team got locked in bank [yes Russian side] and most players in it was like Rank 50+ against much lower ranked oposition. Seems like whole native server population was just stats padders or something they played really bad -;[-.

But I told to myself what the hell lets try and make comeback [USA:RU - 1400:1100]
I was in quad with 3 server natives which were all like rank 50+ so I thought they will know basic tactics.

After like 5 deaths I sneaked behind enemy team back all the way to 1st USA Flag, set hidden spawn [I played Recon + Semi auto shotgun], took 1st flag, keeped it like 4 - 5 minutes by myself just to find out not one spawned on me they even kicked me out of squad and got another of their clan mate, ruining really good chance to turn game around.
At that time my score was 10:32 [K:D] and I told to myself, fuck them and switched teams.
I had fun half hour of camping with perfect organized RANDOM squad of 2 support + 2 assault troopers of loby with ocasional assults to retake russian flag 1 just to speed up game little more.

Game ended USA:RU - 900:0 62:37 K:D for me and tons of score for resuply and or ressurect

My quiting is like 7% now most of the time crashes or internet shutdown [damn -30° C in the night seems to shut down my provider wifi :)]

Suiizide

Resident Pro

(744)

Date of registration
: Dec 30th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Wednesday, February 8th 2012, 10:17am

Quoted from ""pbVeteran""

Quoted from ""Suiizide""

Mine is 22% or so, but I simply refuse to play against a team of players who are all communicating and baseraping while my team is made up of level 3 retards. As because I play conquest most of the time, you need your team to hold objectives, unlike Rush where one person can make a difference.

I always play battles like that untill bitter end if there is no possibility in team switch.

Like yesterday we played operation frag fest [Admin of server come up and thought about some bloody mess instead of my favorite Noshar Cannals] with 1500 tickets.
My team got locked in bank [yes Russian side] and most players in it was like Rank 50+ against much lower ranked oposition. Seems like whole native server population was just stats padders or something they played really bad -;[-.

But I told to myself what the hell lets try and make comeback [USA:RU - 1400:1100]
I was in quad with 3 server natives which were all like rank 50+ so I thought they will know basic tactics.

After like 5 deaths I sneaked behind enemy team back all the way to 1st USA Flag, set hidden spawn [I played Recon + Semi auto shotgun], took 1st flag, keeped it like 4 - 5 minutes by myself just to find out not one spawned on me they even kicked me out of squad and got another of their clan mate, ruining really good chance to turn game around.
At that time my score was 10:32 [K:D] and I told to myself, fuck them and switched teams.
I had fun half hour of camping with perfect organized RANDOM squad of 2 support + 2 assault troopers of loby with ocasional assults to retake russian flag 1 just to speed up game little more.

Game ended USA:RU - 900:0 62:37 K:D for me and tons of score for resuply and or ressurect

My quiting is like 7% now most of the time crashes or internet shutdown [damn -30° C in the night seems to shut down my provider wifi :)]

On console, team switching is only available on DICE servers and a few random ones, and due to the only being 12 a side, there isn't often spots. I quit a lot, as I often experience the exact same problems you described. I do all the work, and nothing ever comes of it. So I quit and find a new server.

Sig

The T-90 is a challenge, the BTR-90 is going to kill everyone in a 100 meter radius and go flying off a hill into a helicopter only to drive off while the corpse of the Cobra it just went through is being dragged through the beach on Oman.
The game will include a fully automatic An-94 launcher, literally firing Abakans at 600 RPM.
clicky
I expect rep.
If J3ST3R is dead, I think I just heard the entity that is grammar let out a sigh of relief...
To say nothing of the inordinate expense incurred by adding functionality to the gun that I may not ever use.
IKEA is the problem! Its all Desksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesks but oh, oh the second you say you want a table they chuckle and say "A table? You mean a kitchen table? How about a bedside table? Oh! Oh you must mean a dining room table!" and I'm like "NO! NO I JUST WANT A STANDARD, BLACK, BORING TABLE!" and they look at me then smile and go "You mean this? £170..." :(
Also, why does the RANDOM thread have a topic?

Why do fish have legs?
Fucking dutch.

Date of registration
: Jan 19th 2012

Battlelog:

Thursday, February 9th 2012, 12:30am

Accuracy includes vehicles (playing 3 rounds in AA vehicles dropped mine from 20% to 13%), but oddly not the weapon accuracy on the leaderboards.

Score per minute includes medals and varies wildly between gametypes, maps, & classes: see infantry heavy rush/metro CQ compared to large CQ maps (Combine both & play high ticket Metro as support to rake in ammo medals for maximum overall SPM). People who play recon, regardless of how good they are, will get way lower SPM than Assault & Support.

High K/D ratio can indicate either a good player, an extremely campy player who never PTFOs, or somone who does nothing except drive tanks.

And Skill fluctuates wildly (wtb average skill stat) and is often calculated illogically (I had a 11:1 game where we did nothing except base rape the attackers on Grand Bazzar and I got 120 skill out of it, while games I feel I do well in I frequently loose a couple of points). It seems it just depends on what level of players you play against (regardless of how good they are). If they're on average higher level than you, you'll gain skill, if they're on average lower level, you'll loose skill.

None of the stats really mean anything.

Date of registration
: Jan 30th 2012

Battlelog:

Thursday, February 9th 2012, 4:12am

Quoted from ""FunkyReapa""

I think for the next Battlefield they should just remove all these stats. At this point they hardly even tell you anything about how good the player actually is. I mean, people who play 64 player Conquest on Metro all the time will have a huge spm although they probably barely know how to fire a rpg.
People who play Conquest on normal maps will probably have a very good kdr but maybe that's because they only fly choppers and/or drive around in tanks, while the casual rush player will have a pretty fucked up kdr if he ptfo's.
And what about people who lay down suppresive fire with their lmg's like it's supposed to be? The accuracy of those players will probably suck although they just use a gun that has a higher spread, while snipers that maybe have a worse aim will still have better accuracy stats.
Long post short: All the stats say nothing about how good the player actually is, might as well keep them out. I guess people would ptfo way more if they don't have to worry about their kdr and that stuff.

^^^^^THIS^^^^^
I was having a look at the leaderboards last night and most of the guys that have the highest rank or kills etc play Metro CQ Large pretty much every game. Some of them had the M320 Grenade launcher as their most used weapon with some of them having over 30000 kills with it!!!!

• "FunkyReapa" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jan 8th 2012

Battlelog:

Saturday, February 11th 2012, 3:58pm

Cany somebody please explain to me why i have 200 hours of gametime but barely played 60 hours for the US and 60 hours for the russians (at least that's what the medal progress tells me)?
If i do the maths right here that's only 120 hours. So where did i spent the 80 hours? In the loading screen probably...

Date of registration
: Jan 30th 2012

Battlelog:

Saturday, February 11th 2012, 4:19pm

Every time you enter a vehicle the game starts a new timer for that vehicle (tank for example).

If you add up all your time (60+60+all vehicles), you'll get the time the game gives to you.
"I can imagine a perfect world. A word without violence. Without armies. Without war.
And I can imagine us attacking that world because they would never expect it."