Symthic Forum was shut down on January 11th, 2019. You're viewing an archive of this page from 2019-01-08 at 23:48. Thank you all for your support! Please get in touch via the Curse help desk if you need any support using this archive.

Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Aenonar

Data Analyzer

(2,796)

Date of registration
: Dec 16th 2011

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Sunday, January 29th 2012, 11:58am

Re: Dafuq is wrong with the Battlelog stats?

The skill thing is definitely bogus... On my perfect play on wake rush with ~45-3 k/d and 3 m-coms armed and destroyed I got -36 or something skill.. wtf? Several other rush games that day also gave me minus skill when we didn't let them take a single M-com, plus k/d was like 15/3 10/5 etc....

The only somewhat interesting stat imo is the k/d stat... Although if all you do is sit in a tank or got recon and spot the whole match (and get killed a couple of times) that one will be messed up as well... The rest are almost always off...

The only stat that really counts would be if they added a "fun" stat :|

Quoted

(14:06:57) Riesig: I should stop now. People might get sig material again

Date of registration
: Dec 6th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Sunday, January 29th 2012, 12:45pm

Quoted from ""Aenonar""

The skill thing is definitely bogus... On my perfect play on wake rush with ~45-3 k/d and 3 m-coms armed and destroyed I got -36 or something skill.. wtf? Several other rush games that day also gave me minus skill when we didn't let them take a single M-com, plus k/d was like 15/3 10/5 etc....

The skill value counts the "quality" of your kills. Like killing loads of people with much lower skill than yours won't do much for your skill level. Then again getting killed by the same low skill guy will hurt your skill a lot.
M-coms won't do anything to it, it's just about killing and dying.

Date of registration
: Jan 6th 2012

Battlelog:

Sunday, January 29th 2012, 1:02pm

Accuracy with shotguns is rather odd too, i think if you hit multiple people with 1 shot, it goes above 100%. I started playing with 870mcs today and i have 124% accuracy now -:D-

Aenonar

Data Analyzer

(2,796)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Sunday, January 29th 2012, 2:03pm

Quoted from ""Saniala""

Quoted from ""Aenonar""

The skill value counts the "quality" of your kills. Like killing loads of people with much lower skill than yours won't do much for your skill level. Then again getting killed by the same low skill guy will hurt your skill a lot.
M-coms won't do anything to it, it's just about killing and dying.

Wth... That's just stupid ;o

Quoted

Date of registration
: Dec 6th 2011

Battlelog:

Sunday, January 29th 2012, 2:48pm

I wonder if someone would be so good at playing this game that they'd never die, at what point would their skill level stop climbing because it's too high compared to the others.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Tuesday, January 31st 2012, 12:36am

Quoted from ""Saniala""

I wonder if someone would be so good at playing this game that they'd never die, at what point would their skill level stop climbing because it's too high compared to the others.

it's probably set on a standard bell curve ELO system anyways, so you wouldn't be able to exceed a hard limit, say 1100 or something.

I dunno, my skill is pretty good, but i only fly jets in rush, where shooting tanks is like downing fish in a barrel.

Date of registration
: Feb 8th 2012

Battlelog:

Wednesday, February 8th 2012, 12:20am

I'm also noticing that my headshot dogtag total is dropping, down to 3 now. Also, about 5% of the time, a weapon I never used shows up as my "best weapon" using one kill for its total, eventhough I racked up 15 kills with an assault rifle for example. I have noticed extra deaths being added AFTER the game in the lobby. Playing on XBox.

Aenonar

Data Analyzer

(2,796)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, February 8th 2012, 2:17am

Quoted from ""Mr Formidable""

I'm also noticing that my headshot dogtag total is dropping, down to 3 now. Also, about 5% of the time, a weapon I never used shows up as my "best weapon" using one kill for its total, eventhough I racked up 15 kills with an assault rifle for example. I have noticed extra deaths being added AFTER the game in the lobby. Playing on XBox.

I often notice weird headshot stats on killcams, sometimes as low as 3-7 headshots total, which wouldn't even give them the headshot dogtag...

Quoted

Date of registration
: Jan 27th 2012

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Wednesday, February 8th 2012, 2:29am

Hi Mr Formidable
I have noticed on the Xbox that same thing myself.
But I see it happening in game too. What happens is that as soon as you die, check the leaderboard (ie during killcam). You'll see yourself as (for example) 10 kills, 0 deaths.
But, after you spawn in again, check again the leaderboard, you'll now be showing 10 - 1
The death is added after you spawn back in. I assume that the leaderboard at the end is updating the same way. I guess in game your death total is pending until you come back in as someone might revive you prior to that.

• "FunkyReapa" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jan 8th 2012

Battlelog:

Wednesday, February 8th 2012, 3:07am

Quoted from ""A1pha""

Hi Mr Formidable
I have noticed on the Xbox that same thing myself.
But I see it happening in game too. What happens is that as soon as you die, check the leaderboard (ie during killcam). You'll see yourself as (for example) 10 kills, 0 deaths.
But, after you spawn in again, check again the leaderboard, you'll now be showing 10 - 1
The death is added after you spawn back in. I assume that the leaderboard at the end is updating the same way. I guess in game your death total is pending until you come back in as someone might revive you prior to that.

About the death showing off late on the leaderboard:
You actually have a certain period of time in which you can get revived. If somebody revives you, the game won't give you a death, if the time passes by and nobody gives a shit about your corpse, your time runs out and the game will add a death to the leaderboard.
That's a pretty good indicator to tell you when you should spawn in, since you know that you wont get revived after you get another death.