Symthic Forum was shut down on January 11th, 2019. You're viewing an archive of this page from 2019-01-08 at 23:48. Thank you all for your support! Please get in touch via the Curse help desk if you need any support using this archive.

Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

• "FunkyReapa" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jan 8th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Friday, January 27th 2012, 9:31pm

Dafuq is wrong with the Battlelog stats?

I just played a game of Conquest and i could already smell the MVP award.
But then 15 tickets before the game is over, a wild "game error" appeares, it uses "alt+f4", it's super effective...
Now, i look into the Battlereport and guess what? I lost the game, although i can clearly see myself on the top place of the winning team, i also don't get any rewards just because the game is incapable of running stable?
Another classic: I join a match and all i see is the scoreboard with the message "your team lost" and guess what, i get a battlereport that tells me the same thing. I did not even fucking SEE the battlefield, how can i loose a match i did not even participate in?
I also dont get around 20% of my mvp awards, altough i saw them in the ending screen, sometimes i get a 2mvp although i had, like 3 more points.
The precision values are also pretty fucked up, since at one point i had like 14% accuracy but did only have ONE gun with 9%, all the other ones had something like 15,16,17.
Is that shit normal? Makes me pretty mad...

Date of registration
: Jan 24th 2012

Battlelog:

Friday, January 27th 2012, 9:38pm

Re: Dafuq is wrong with the Battlelog stats?

Your accuracy stats counts way more than just guns. How about the mobile AA? I bet you don't hit 18% of your bullets with that thing.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Friday, January 27th 2012, 11:51pm

ok, that's good to know. But there's still so much mindfuck about battlelog.
There has to be a huge Win/Loose vacuum in this game since you loose every game you leave or get kicked out or just join into when you loose...

Aenonar

Data Analyzer

(2,796)

Date of registration
: Dec 16th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Friday, January 27th 2012, 11:58pm

I like the "quits" stat on the battle log... Mine is 6%, but I never leave a game in the middle, they're all crashes :|

Quoted

(14:06:57) Riesig: I should stop now. People might get sig material again

Date of registration
: Dec 6th 2011

Battlelog:

Saturday, January 28th 2012, 12:40am

Quoted from ""Aenonar""

I like the "quits" stat on the battle log... Mine is 6%, but I never leave a game in the middle, they're all crashes :|

I like that too, mine is 0%.

Crashing for me isn't as frequent as it used to be, luckily. When I started playing I used to crash alot in various ways and still that Quits % was stuck at 0. Don't know why they didn't count as quits for me if they do so for others.

Nick 30075

2manyPosts4me

(1,936)

Date of registration
: Jan 7th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Saturday, January 28th 2012, 4:50am

I rarely quit but my quit stat is about 15%. Eh, whatever.
Emperor Nick of the Cult of Defibrillation
Sith Deity of Thread-Killing

I'm basically just a degenerate weeb who doesn't post much nowadays.

I'm secretly Old Man Symthic

Siggy thingies

Gaming Stuff

Words of Wisdom (not really)

Quoted from "Blue Panda"

You're fedorable :love:

Quoted from "ToTheSun!"

I have the highest postcount. Nick doesn't count.

Quoted

23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: I'm -
23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: Okay
23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: I'm stabbing everyone
23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: Bye guys
23:44 Nick: *flips table*
23:44 Legion: Bye, happy stabbing
23:44 *** Lt_Col_Jesus quit (Quit: off to murder the public at large).

Quoted

10:41 LB: You just...reanimated Steve Jobs.
10:41 Dice: Well that would be unfortunate, I was just getting used to him being dead.

Quoted from "Pheozero"

... fuck. Damn you hindsight!

Quoted

23:58 Failure117: CAUSE IM FREEE
23:58 Nick: AS A BIIIIRD NOW
23:58 Failure117: FREEE OF NICK'S WORM RAPE

Quoted

ViperFTW: HEY LOOK
ViperFTW: AN ALIEN LASER FISH THE SIZE OF THE SUN
ViperFTW: I WANT TO SWAT IT WITH MY COMICLY LARGE SWORD
ViperFTW: WITH
ViperFTW: THIS
ViperFTW: AS
ViperFTW: MY
ViperFTW: FUUUUCKING SOUNDTRACK :DDDD
(the album in question)

Suiizide

Resident Pro

(744)

Date of registration
: Dec 30th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Saturday, January 28th 2012, 4:59am

Mine is 22% or so, but I simply refuse to play against a team of players who are all communicating and baseraping while my team is made up of level 3 retards. As because I play conquest most of the time, you need your team to hold objectives, unlike Rush where one person can make a difference.

Sig

The T-90 is a challenge, the BTR-90 is going to kill everyone in a 100 meter radius and go flying off a hill into a helicopter only to drive off while the corpse of the Cobra it just went through is being dragged through the beach on Oman.
The game will include a fully automatic An-94 launcher, literally firing Abakans at 600 RPM.
clicky
I expect rep.
If J3ST3R is dead, I think I just heard the entity that is grammar let out a sigh of relief...
To say nothing of the inordinate expense incurred by adding functionality to the gun that I may not ever use.
IKEA is the problem! Its all Desksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesks but oh, oh the second you say you want a table they chuckle and say "A table? You mean a kitchen table? How about a bedside table? Oh! Oh you must mean a dining room table!" and I'm like "NO! NO I JUST WANT A STANDARD, BLACK, BORING TABLE!" and they look at me then smile and go "You mean this? £170..." :(
Also, why does the RANDOM thread have a topic?

Why do fish have legs?
Fucking dutch.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Saturday, January 28th 2012, 4:30pm

I think for the next Battlefield they should just remove all these stats. At this point they hardly even tell you anything about how good the player actually is. I mean, people who play 64 player Conquest on Metro all the time will have a huge spm although they probably barely know how to fire a rpg.
People who play Conquest on normal maps will probably have a very good kdr but maybe that's because they only fly choppers and/or drive around in tanks, while the casual rush player will have a pretty fucked up kdr if he ptfo's.
And what about people who lay down suppresive fire with their lmg's like it's supposed to be? The accuracy of those players will probably suck although they just use a gun that has a higher spread, while snipers that maybe have a worse aim will still have better accuracy stats.
Long post short: All the stats say nothing about how good the player actually is, might as well keep them out. I guess people would ptfo way more if they don't have to worry about their kdr and that stuff.

Suiizide

Resident Pro

(744)

Date of registration
: Dec 30th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Sunday, January 29th 2012, 5:58am

I think that is what the Skill stat is meant to achieve, but it fluctuates so much that it is useless. SPM is a great stat indicator for console players, but on PC with Conq 64 Metro, it becomes useless.

Sig

The T-90 is a challenge, the BTR-90 is going to kill everyone in a 100 meter radius and go flying off a hill into a helicopter only to drive off while the corpse of the Cobra it just went through is being dragged through the beach on Oman.
The game will include a fully automatic An-94 launcher, literally firing Abakans at 600 RPM.
clicky
I expect rep.
If J3ST3R is dead, I think I just heard the entity that is grammar let out a sigh of relief...
To say nothing of the inordinate expense incurred by adding functionality to the gun that I may not ever use.
IKEA is the problem! Its all Desksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesks but oh, oh the second you say you want a table they chuckle and say "A table? You mean a kitchen table? How about a bedside table? Oh! Oh you must mean a dining room table!" and I'm like "NO! NO I JUST WANT A STANDARD, BLACK, BORING TABLE!" and they look at me then smile and go "You mean this? £170..." :(
Also, why does the RANDOM thread have a topic?

Why do fish have legs?
Fucking dutch.

Date of registration
: Jan 2nd 2012

Battlelog:

Sunday, January 29th 2012, 11:40am

The skill thing sucks big time. I once played a 1000-ticket conquest game on Noshahr Canals; capped tons of flags (i had like 15 flag attacker ribbons at the end); even had a pretty good K/D (something like 40-16) and was MVP. Then i look up the battlereport and it says 'Skill: -10,12' WHAT?