Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Dec 10th 2012

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Monday, December 10th 2012, 7:29pm

Much love for proximity sensor instead of autoloader, 6 rockets are enough even allowing 1-2 for ranging, I find. Add in the proximity defence and you've got a lethal close-short-medium-long range system, provided you can deal with TDs.

A bit of forward incline (i.e. cab-down) is useful to get to terms with armour inside your 100m perimeter, you can be effective right down to 30-40m with a bit of a lean.

Helicopters seem constantly surprised by the close-in effectiveness of the rockets, once you've got a feel for the launch angle.

Proximity defence is my favourite thing ever though. Pretend like you don't know they're there, let them walk close enough and *poof*, magic death cloud. Or reversing full speed through a wall into a building and roadkilling the guy hiding by his med kit....

Bringing Carmageddon to BF3. Warning: Dangerous when reversing.
Can I get a flamethrower for Christmas pls DICE?

• "Blue Panda" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jul 6th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 16

Tuesday, December 11th 2012, 10:04am

Much love for proximity sensor instead of autoloader, 6 rockets are enough even allowing 1-2 for ranging, I find. Add in the proximity defence and you've got a lethal close-short-medium-long range system, provided you can deal with TDs.

A bit of forward incline (i.e. cab-down) is useful to get to terms with armour inside your 100m perimeter, you can be effective right down to 30-40m with a bit of a lean.

Helicopters seem constantly surprised by the close-in effectiveness of the rockets, once you've got a feel for the launch angle.

Proximity defence is my favourite thing ever though. Pretend like you don't know they're there, let them walk close enough and *poof*, magic death cloud. Or reversing full speed through a wall into a building and roadkilling the guy hiding by his med kit....

Your amount of MA kills is sick.

Date of registration
: Dec 10th 2012

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Wednesday, December 12th 2012, 7:34pm

Your amount of MA kills is sick.
Never bring an AUG A3 to a truck fight.

Bringing Carmageddon to BF3. Warning: Dangerous when reversing.
Can I get a flamethrower for Christmas pls DICE?