Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

ViperFTW

Suidae cathexis

(2,737)

Date of registration
: Jul 1st 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Wednesday, September 12th 2012, 8:16pm

Ah very clever...Not that I can get in the bastards to give this a try. You know something's wrong when the mini van with rockets is more popular than the Flying Fortress of Death

:D

Everybody's Favourite Worthless Support and LMG Fan! :thumbsup:

Song currently stuck in my head is: Red Cold River by Breaking Benjamin!

Date of registration
: Dec 7th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Wednesday, September 12th 2012, 8:25pm

What were DICE thinking!?!? The Service Star you get is worth MORE points you need for it...
They probably expect people to stay back near spawn and spam rockets randomly, getting 4-5 kills per game, and no other points..

Another MAA fact: It takes 9 of the unlockable AA missiles to destroy the AC-130.
bob

Souperintendent

Does NOT represent Symthic

(312)

• "Souperintendent" has been banned

Date of registration
: Jan 30th 2012

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Wednesday, September 12th 2012, 8:34pm

What do you mean with elevation?
Sorry, English isn't my first language :p

Well actually I think it doesn't matter XP Never mind. Repz for you!

feci.

Quotes of the Ages:

Also, sad day when your phone corrects FAMAS to be in caps. Damn it.

That's not bad. My phone corrected "lets deforest Caspian Boarder" into "Lets de-foreskin Asians".... I think my phone is a racist pervert....

I would start singing Disney, but then I would be led on a path of destruction, eventually ending up with a boyfriend who is actually a skull with Macaroni and cheese.

a la Miley Cyrus

An edit by Auto in response to a couple of images of dead Union soldiers from the US Civil War:
Not what Auto wanted to see whilst eating his breakfast.... Put me off my cheerios dammit:/

God I feel like someone just hit me over the head with a bust of Sigmund Freud :D
Fucking hell!

Pandemic 2 made me hate Madagascar more than any other country in the world.

Date of registration
: Mar 5th 2012

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Wednesday, September 12th 2012, 10:51pm

Thanks for the range estimates. Very helpful.

One thing that should be included in your OP is the mini map / full map view showing the impacts of the rockets. Although this is fairly common knowledge on this board for those who have been following the AK content thread and what not, playing in pubs last night, NO ONE knew this when I told them. In fact it was rather frustrating because I felt like getting my indirect fire on last night and generally I do ok with it (around 20ish kills on normal tickets) and everyone on my team kept stealing it and spamming rockets and hitting NOTHING.
PS3/4 Support player Need Ammo?

B log: Progression - Sgt_Shasta - Battlelog
/ Battlefield 4

Athemoe

(1,426)

• "Athemoe" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jul 6th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 17

Wednesday, September 12th 2012, 11:14pm

Well, I think it's annoying to go into your menu after every rocket, but you have a point. Added.

Date of registration
: Jun 24th 2012

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Thursday, September 13th 2012, 8:45am

The World Champion really likes the Mobile Artillery. he would like it even more so if people learned how to SPOT so he knew where to rain the pain.
You have just read a Post by The World Champion and now feel smarter for doing so.
-------
Cham·pi·on
noun \ˈcham-pē-ən\

1 : Warrior, Fighter
2 : a militant advocate or defender <a champion of civil rights>
3 : one that does battle for another's rights or honor <God will raise me up a champion — Sir Walter Scott>
4 : a winner of first prize or first place in competition; also : one who shows marked superiority <The champion of the World>

Athemoe

(1,426)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Thursday, September 13th 2012, 9:22am

The World Champion really likes the Mobile Artillery. he would like it even more so if people learned how to SPOT so he knew where to rain the pain.

Mobile artillery is for long range, so spotting isn't really necessary.
Only for air vehicles I guess if you use AA missiles, but you can easily spot them yourself.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Thursday, September 13th 2012, 9:25am

Mobile artillery is for long range, so spotting isn't really necessary.
Only for air vehicles I guess if you use AA missiles, but you can easily spot them yourself.

..............So people shouldn't spot, so I don't know where to send my rockets. because I don't have a line of sight to the enemy because it is a RANGED WEAPON SYSTEM!!!
You have just read a Post by The World Champion and now feel smarter for doing so.
-------
Cham·pi·on
noun \ˈcham-pē-ən\

3 : one that does battle for another's rights or honor <God will raise me up a champion — Sir Walter Scott>
4 : a winner of first prize or first place in competition; also : one who shows marked superiority <The champion of the World>

Athemoe

(1,426)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Thursday, September 13th 2012, 9:27am

" ..............So people shouldn't spot, so I don't know where to send my rockets. because I don't have a line of sight to the enemy because it is a RANGED WEAPON SYSTEM!!!"

You just shoot your rockets at flashing flags.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Thursday, September 13th 2012, 9:31am

r a

Postcount ++ much
?

Sorry but I only speak AMERICAN!

" ..............So people shouldn't spot, so I don't know where to send my rockets. because I don't have a line of sight to the enemy because it is a RANGED WEAPON SYSTEM!!!"

You just shoot your rockets at flashing flags.
And sometimes they aren't at flags, guy. Jeez are you anti-spotting or what?
-------
Cham·pi·on
noun \ˈcham-pē-ən\

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "The World Champion" (Sep 13th 2012, 10:01am)