Symthic Forum was shut down on January 11th, 2019. You're viewing an archive of this page from 2019-01-08 at 23:48. Thank you all for your support! Please get in touch via the Curse help desk if you need any support using this archive.

Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Date of registration
: Jan 18th 2012

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Monday, January 30th 2012, 3:18pm

Re: Entertaining stories from BF3 so far...

Conquest on Nashar Canals last night. Me and two buddies hop in a tank so I have MG cover and CITV goodness. We procede to wipe out their scout choppers, LAV and AAMTRAC while capping all the points. Then we turn to sniping them with MG fire and tank shells, which works fine with the armor and choppers but they were able to regularly get their RHIBs on shore. They actually put a good effort up into taking my tank out. There were 3-4 times where I was below 20% and frantically firing on foot mobiles to clear out a window for repairs, without reactive armor I would have bit it for sure. Ended the match 27-0 with my squad accounting for another 59 kills with only 5 deaths. The best thing however at the end of the match I got reported on Xbox Live for cheating!

Nick 30075

2manyPosts4me

(1,936)

Date of registration
: Jan 7th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Monday, January 30th 2012, 3:42pm

Got reported for cheating on Xbox by multiple two games in a row the other day--I went about 25-8 each game with just a pistol. Oh, how useful a TUGS truly is... .
Emperor Nick of the Cult of Defibrillation
Sith Deity of Thread-Killing

I'm basically just a degenerate weeb who doesn't post much nowadays.

I'm secretly Old Man Symthic

Siggy thingies

Gaming Stuff

Words of Wisdom (not really)

Quoted from "Blue Panda"

You're fedorable :love:

Quoted from "ToTheSun!"

I have the highest postcount. Nick doesn't count.

Quoted

23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: I'm -
23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: Okay
23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: I'm stabbing everyone
23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: Bye guys
23:44 Nick: *flips table*
23:44 Legion: Bye, happy stabbing
23:44 *** Lt_Col_Jesus quit (Quit: off to murder the public at large).

Quoted

10:41 LB: You just...reanimated Steve Jobs.
10:41 Dice: Well that would be unfortunate, I was just getting used to him being dead.

Quoted from "Pheozero"

... fuck. Damn you hindsight!

Quoted

23:58 Failure117: CAUSE IM FREEE
23:58 Nick: AS A BIIIIRD NOW
23:58 Failure117: FREEE OF NICK'S WORM RAPE

Quoted

ViperFTW: HEY LOOK
ViperFTW: AN ALIEN LASER FISH THE SIZE OF THE SUN
ViperFTW: I WANT TO SWAT IT WITH MY COMICLY LARGE SWORD
ViperFTW: WITH
ViperFTW: THIS
ViperFTW: AS
ViperFTW: MY
ViperFTW: FUUUUCKING SOUNDTRACK :DDDD
(the album in question)

Date of registration
: Dec 21st 2011

Battlelog:

Tuesday, January 31st 2012, 10:40am

Death by Glitch...

Silent and still, from the deepest woods in the furthest reaches of the map I spot my target, a lone enemy engineer unaware of the death stalking him. Moving silently I am a wraith, unseen, unheard. The shadows are my friend as I sprint up behind him, the purity of the knife kill the only thought in my mind.

The blade and my hand are one when I reach him. I pounce like a jungle predator, the enemy doesn't know what hit him as I spin him round and prepare to deliver the fatal strike with my knife...

...Imagine the look on his face then when I keel over and apparently die of a brain tumour in front of him.

I can only assume this was the case since we were on our own and the game simply decided to kill me! "wtf" doesn't cover it and neither does "Bad Luck" as it so emphatically tells me! I literally died from knifing someone!

What is your funniest/most annoying glitch you've experienced?

(My second fav is me spawning on the rotors above our Chopper - what a way to go...)

Quoted

Merged
I've personally flown over 194 missions... and I was shot down every one of them. Come to think of it, ...I've never landed a plane in my life!

On Battlelog I'm PhilTheForce-Z - Add me if you aren't a bushwookie.

Date of registration

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Tuesday, January 31st 2012, 2:31pm

Every now and again I seem to get booted out of my jet and die instantly of "Bad Luck". Just odd.

I did have some fun with some MAV riders the other night. They were attempting to MAV each other up the tower behind the warehouse near the construction flag in Kharg Island. The first time I just happened to notice the guy riding up and shot him. As my team was steam rolling theirs I decided to sit and wait to see if they attempted it again. Sure enough, 20 seconds later I see another MAV elevator and shoot the rider off. So now I go in and take a closer look and find not 1, not 2 but a whole squad of 4 people back there with MAVs out. As they were all occupied trying to fly each other up the tower I had easy pickings. Knifed the two MAV fliers and gunned down the two passengers as they fell. Ran in a random direction so they couldn't get a good fix on me from the kill cam and waited. Sure enough they showed up again and I wiped them out a second time. Ran away and waited. I hear the MAVs beep so I run in and cut them down with my M4A1. I got 17 kills out of those guys before they decided that getting up the tower wasn't worth it.

Suiizide

Resident Pro

(744)

Date of registration
: Dec 30th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Wednesday, February 1st 2012, 7:24am

My friends and I went on Kharg island, took three tanks up on the hill alongside A. I got in a CITV station, as well as set up a SOFLAM facing their spawn, and I laser designated everything n sight. It was so awesome to see three Guided Missiles going after the same target. So much hate mail for it calling us hackers with aimbot XD

It was on PS3, so anti tank fire vs us was practically non existent.

Sig

The T-90 is a challenge, the BTR-90 is going to kill everyone in a 100 meter radius and go flying off a hill into a helicopter only to drive off while the corpse of the Cobra it just went through is being dragged through the beach on Oman.
The game will include a fully automatic An-94 launcher, literally firing Abakans at 600 RPM.
clicky
I expect rep.
If J3ST3R is dead, I think I just heard the entity that is grammar let out a sigh of relief...
To say nothing of the inordinate expense incurred by adding functionality to the gun that I may not ever use.
IKEA is the problem! Its all Desksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesks but oh, oh the second you say you want a table they chuckle and say "A table? You mean a kitchen table? How about a bedside table? Oh! Oh you must mean a dining room table!" and I'm like "NO! NO I JUST WANT A STANDARD, BLACK, BORING TABLE!" and they look at me then smile and go "You mean this? £170..." :(
Also, why does the RANDOM thread have a topic?

Why do fish have legs?
Fucking dutch.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Thursday, February 2nd 2012, 12:39pm

I remember my 1st "kill" with jet

After I was able to somehow fly straight I happened upon enemy AA
So I was going all out dive attack on it with cannons [prebuff] before I noticed I am burning and I will not be able to pull up so in last sec I jumped out and watched jet blow him up by raming. [Got is as infantry kill ... duh].
Than I noticed consterned team mate engineer looking at me RPG still in hand pointed at burning heap of once his target AA

It was priceless If I could seen his face but in game I had feeling it was looking like WTF