Symthic Forum was shut down on January 11th, 2019. You're viewing an archive of this page from 2019-01-08 at 23:48. Thank you all for your support! Please get in touch via the Curse help desk if you need any support using this archive.

Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Sao

(680)

• "Sao" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jan 5th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Tuesday, January 10th 2012, 12:27am

Entertaining stories from BF3 so far...

Mucking around eariler, I placed a claymore down, as I set up shop for a rather tremendous camping session. What I didn't know was my mate procured a line of anti-tank mines going round the corner.

So Mr Evil Russian Soldier walked round corner and got shredded my my claymore, which in turn detonated about 20 AT mines. 5 kills from one claymore, lots of bodys subjected to Frostbite 2 Engine.

So if you want a good giggle during a slow game, it is recommened! Though it will sound and feel like the coming of The 4 Horsemen.

Any of you guys/gals experiencced something that made you chuckle in game?? If so spread the joy and happiness in these awful times of the ongoing Yank-Ruski War.

My Video

I used to be an asker like you, then I took a search bar to the knee....

Date of registration
: Dec 3rd 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Tuesday, January 10th 2012, 12:49am

Re: Entertaining stories from BF3 so far...

In an SU-35 gunning down a Venom, when a whole squad spawns in it just in time for the full chopper's worth of a multikill.

Then there's making a successful stealth mission down the stairs to the left on Metro at the 3rd base to push up behind a full unsuspecting enemy team with their backs to me atop the escalators. With a loaded extended mag USAS-12... I don't really have to explain the carnage that followed.

Shooting an A-10 thunderbolt out of the sky with a canister shell.

640m headshot. Need I say more?

Flying an SU-35 upside down over the enemy carrier on Wake, ejecting out onto a hovering F-35, G18'ing the pilot and taking the vehicle for myself.

First and last time I got the invincibility glitch, with an M240b. Carnage ensued.

Figuring out how to do the invincibility glitch on purpose and getting my friend one man army status by taking 2 heavily defended conquest points solo. Both times he had a full team shooting at him.

Charging into the Davamand peak tunnel in an Abrams, thermal proxy and canister. I got about 24 kills and my gunner got about 16 in the space of about 30 seconds, screaming the whole way :D One canister shell got 4 kills in one shot.

All I can think of right now, but I'm certain there's more.

Lennox 203

Slow Learner

(306)

Date of registration
: Dec 11th 2011

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 8

Tuesday, January 10th 2012, 2:49am

The first match I ever won of squad deathmatch started we me hopping into a BMP and sawing a building in half with my first 8 round burst. The buidlingn collapsed like. House of guards and 6 people died. A whole squad was camped out inside and I guess people were coming to get them.

I once ran in between B and A on Metro Conquest racking up like 20 kills with my M9tac.
"Ain't nothin' soft or sweet, I lift you off your feet
When I cock back the heat, whole crews retreat"

Nick 30075

2manyPosts4me

(1,936)

Date of registration
: Jan 7th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Tuesday, January 10th 2012, 5:28am

Played a game of TDM. Joined halfway through but still went 21-6 with just the M26.

Once went 29-8 with the SAW, got hatemail for it, totally worth it. I sent the guy that sent me the most hatemail a friend request.
Emperor Nick of the Cult of Defibrillation
Sith Deity of Thread-Killing

I'm basically just a degenerate weeb who doesn't post much nowadays.

I'm secretly Old Man Symthic

Siggy thingies

Gaming Stuff

Words of Wisdom (not really)

Quoted from "Blue Panda"

You're fedorable :love:

Quoted from "ToTheSun!"

I have the highest postcount. Nick doesn't count.

Quoted

23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: I'm -
23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: Okay
23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: I'm stabbing everyone
23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: Bye guys
23:44 Nick: *flips table*
23:44 Legion: Bye, happy stabbing
23:44 *** Lt_Col_Jesus quit (Quit: off to murder the public at large).

Quoted

10:41 LB: You just...reanimated Steve Jobs.
10:41 Dice: Well that would be unfortunate, I was just getting used to him being dead.

Quoted from "Pheozero"

... fuck. Damn you hindsight!

Quoted

23:58 Failure117: CAUSE IM FREEE
23:58 Nick: AS A BIIIIRD NOW
23:58 Failure117: FREEE OF NICK'S WORM RAPE

Quoted

ViperFTW: HEY LOOK
ViperFTW: AN ALIEN LASER FISH THE SIZE OF THE SUN
ViperFTW: I WANT TO SWAT IT WITH MY COMICLY LARGE SWORD
ViperFTW: WITH
ViperFTW: THIS
ViperFTW: AS
ViperFTW: MY
ViperFTW: FUUUUCKING SOUNDTRACK :DDDD
(the album in question)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Tuesday, January 10th 2012, 5:33am

I remember during Conquest on Damavand Peak we were losing pretty badly (Was like that when I joined) so I decided to go Claymore happy. I placed them by the tunnel exits and got quite a few. One guy in particular got killed a few times. After a bit they started to use their brains and come around so I just moved up the mountain on the right side and placed Claymores on easiest way up. Guess who my first kill was... XD

Another recent one I remember was on Sharqi Peninsula during Conquest Assault. I was bored of Engineer so I decided to use my trusty Barrett for awhile. These two Snipers by the radio tower (To the left of the tall building with a flag inside it) on the mountains kept coming back to this area, and I must have racked up 6 kills off of both of them (Can't remember). Eventually I didn't see them anymore, so I figured they used their brain and moved. I didn't stay in one spot for all those kills (Unlike these guys) so I moved to the inside of a house and set down my T-Uggs. Lo and behold the duo of snipers both came around the corner, clearly looking for me. They both got Raffica'd from behind, heh. I also remember them coming back again, but I only got one of them before some random Assault guy (No clue where he came from) shot me a few seconds before dying with 1% health... Those guys must have been ticked :D

Then there were two rocket launchers I shot at vehicles that completely missed said vehicle and happened to hit the driver (Of a buggy), and gunner (Of a chopper). Talk about lucky O_o

Also had a LMG dual atop the huge garage (Whatever) on Noshahr Canals, me vs a Little Bird. I ended up winning with 20% health and killing the driver by hip firing like a mad man in the copters direction, then I took said copter. Heh :D.

Then there were the few times I shot at distant enemies and another enemy walked right in front of my bullets... DERP.

Also, on Wake Island, I got MVP and single-handedly got our team to win by using the Amtrac turret the entire game... LOL

And last, just looking to create mayhem and annoy someone, I placed C-4 all over an Abrams and proceeded to drive it right into an enemy base. I jumped out, hid, waited till the icon vanished from my map, then hit the detonator. NO TANK FOR YOU!

Aenonar

Data Analyzer

(2,796)

Date of registration
: Dec 16th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Tuesday, January 10th 2012, 9:44am

Various moments when sniping enemy jets / choppers.. Got a headshot on a circling jet at 600 meters /lol. Once on Kharg rush I shot the pilot of the AH1, at which the chopped slowly fell down to the ground killing the gunner, at which he started spewing out insults to the pilot for crashing :P

Once on Caspian I shot down a jet, but of course as usual, the enemy jumped out in the last second (ffs... I hate when that happens... Don't get any points or stats for the kill, makes it look like I'm just lol'ing around up there -.-') So as a revenge I circled round and found him hanging in a chute miles off the ground, so I lined him up and "road"killed him mid air ;D

Been wanting to redo that mid air roadkill ever since.. ~2 weeks ago I finally managed, although it wasn't quite in air and not entirely on purpose... Shot down an AH1 at long range from above on Oman at the shore, but I couldn't quite pull up in time since I had to dodge the disabled chopper. So I brushed right along the beach and happened to get a double roadkill of the crew which had bailed out and landed on the shoreline ;D

Quoted

(14:06:57) Riesig: I should stop now. People might get sig material again

Sokolovac

Administrator

(332)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Tuesday, January 10th 2012, 9:57am

My friend was flying a venom full of people, I just so happened to be in a pro-piping mood and I managed to get him and 2 people in the venom. Twas' a very victorious day.
POI~

Date of registration
: Jan 6th 2012

Battlelog:

Tuesday, January 10th 2012, 12:08pm

after 108h of gameplay and 103kills with an-94, yesterday i learned that an-94 has full autofire. Allways thought that it had only single shot and 2-bullet burst so i never had a reason to chance firemode -:'o-

Date of registration
: Dec 24th 2011

Battlelog:

Tuesday, January 10th 2012, 12:30pm

1. Defending on first stage on Tehran Highway Rush. Squad of Attackers on top of the building one of the M-Coms is next to. Nobody could get up the ladder to them without getting shot all in the face. Needless to say, this was a bit frustrating after dying a few times trying to get up there. So I decide to drop the building with C4. Put my 6 packs of C4 on the walls, squeezed my lovely little remote, game closes. My friend in Vent starts laughing hysterically and asks me, "WTF DID YOU JUST DO?"

In my frustration and haste to kill the assholes up top I forgot that half of my team was in the building defending the M-Com. Killed the squad up top, along with 7 teammates when the building dropped.

2. Chasing down a bush wookie recon with my EOD bot and killing him.

3. Deciding to get my Recon service star. Put a 4x scope on my SV98 until I unlocked the L96. Found out that the 3.4x and 4x scopes on bolt action rifles make me a better sniper than anyone I've seen. Almost 900 kills in 4 days between the SV98 and L96.

4. All 326 of my C4 kills. Love the C4.

Date of registration
: Dec 21st 2011

Battlelog:

Tuesday, January 10th 2012, 3:03pm

One of my favs from all BF games is when a tank spots you on foot sprint next to it and pretend to be dropping C4 (even though I'm probably assault!)

Always makes me laugh to see the driver jump out and run away while I jump in his tank. "Thanks man!" -:D-
I've personally flown over 194 missions... and I was shot down every one of them. Come to think of it, ...I've never landed a plane in my life!

On Battlelog I'm PhilTheForce-Z - Add me if you aren't a bushwookie.