Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Sep 5th 2012

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Wednesday, September 5th 2012, 4:42am

new bug

I didnt see this in the Red area which it should be.

Whilst piloting the attack heli i switched to TV missle fired at the tank, it was a hit above the right track or maybe on the skirt. But my TV flew underground and stayed there but there weird thing is it that i was still able to fly the heli as i could see it on the minimap moving but i obv crashed shortly after.

Just happened to me again this time the i landed the TV in front of the tank so it bounces up but again it went underground.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "rp manu" (Sep 5th 2012, 4:52pm)

Date of registration
: Sep 5th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Wednesday, September 5th 2012, 12:19pm

Is it me or they didn't fix the weird steps sound bug that was introduced in the previous patch?

And why isn't it in this bug list? Is it isolated or all PC players suffer from it? I was under the impression of the latter.

Date of registration
: Dec 9th 2011

Battlelog:

Wednesday, September 5th 2012, 6:33pm

TW guys this thread is now only for confirming bugs are fixed or not fixed (just like you just submitted:). Any new bugs should be placed in the existing threads (I will compile a new list similar to this one so long as no one objects)

So we should post the new bugs in the upcoming "bugs in v1.06" topic?

By the way, the majority of the bugs are still alive.
It's sad, pathetic, and disappointing.

"Top 0.0% in all categories, and first place in all categories, and golden medal in all categories, and I'm the bestest in all categories and oh I'm so proud of myself..."

Date of registration
: Jun 30th 2012

Battlelog:

Thursday, September 6th 2012, 4:56am

This thread got a bit of a shout out in one of xfactors videos! Just so people know why the views on the thread are going to spike. :)

Link to video (open up the description box)
I love this forum, love it.. BUT more so as an observer than a contributor :thumbup: Since this sig never seems to update here is the battlelog (add me if you'd like to game together!)

Date of registration
: Sep 7th 2012

Battlelog:

Friday, September 7th 2012, 4:30am

I've looked over a list and done a quick search, but I haven't seen a particular bug listed, much to my surprise.

If an MBT (maybe IFV and MAA also, I'll need to test it) uses IR Smoke and moves out of the cloud, any LGM or Javelin will fly towards the smoke instead. Relevant video.

This is from before patch 1.06. I've looked over the patch notes and have seen nothing that indicates it is fixed.

Usually, when people on battlelog start bickering over IR Smoke cooldown time, both sides agree that this is a bug that should be fixed.

rainkloud

jet proximity scan <3

(642)

• "rainkloud" started this thread

Date of registration
: Apr 13th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Wednesday, September 12th 2012, 5:10am

If an MBT (maybe IFV and MAA also, I'll need to test it) uses IR Smoke and moves out of the cloud, any LGM or Javelin will fly towards the smoke instead. Relevant video.
Usually, when people on battlelog start bickering over IR Smoke cooldown time, both sides agree that this is a bug that should be fixed.
Not a bug. The smoke gives you a 15m radius with which to move around and still be covered by the smoke "aura."