Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

rainkloud

jet proximity scan <3

(674)

• "rainkloud" started this thread

Date of registration
: Apr 13th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Monday, June 18th 2012, 5:01am

Bug List (Patch R5) V2 (Old)

Definitions

Ultra High Priority - Urgent fixes. These bugs cause consistent and drastic negative game altering effects and thus have top priority.

High Priority - Significant bugs that consistently hamper the game and constrict gameplay and the player's choice of tactics, weapons, specs etc...

Lesser - While debilitating, the bugs are more of a nuisance and may possibly be avoided without impacting the player significantly.

Cosmetic - Purely (or near) aesthetic bugs that have little to no effect on actual gameplay. Rather, they reduce immersion.

*Update*
Demize has issued a statement on Redit about tentative updates. Where applicable, I have indicated that the issue has been addressed.(DEMIZED)

Updated 8/27

Ultra High Priority (severely detrimental to gameplay)

• Kharg Island ladder glitch and related variants
  • Donya Fortress Rooftime Happy Hour Funpolaza Glitch
  • Aug with under-barrel smoke attachment yileds a no bullet drop and instant travel time. OHK. DEMIZED
  • Jet missiles are not getting bonus damage from SOFLAM targets. No bonus to lock on distance and time. DEMIZED
  • HE mortar damage vs tanks is 12 while Smoke Mortar damage is 13. (Similar issue with MAA)
  • Claymores and C4 are despawning immediately on death (without 5sec "revive chance" delay)
  • TV missile still randomly blows up the chopper that fired it
  • TV missile still has instances of direct hits but no damage
  • Flares are not distracting Laser Guided missiles consistently
  • When switching from an under-barrel attached weapon to a sidearm or another weapon the HUD and weapon disappear and you can no longer go prone. Only displays the crosshair. :!:
  • Can't unlock newly introduced attachments, if your kill count was already higher than needed. :!:
  • M320 Buck delayed shooting about half second between triggering and firing. Flash animation appears to be firing from primary muzzle.
  • Major crosshair bug - Essentially gives you much greater accuracy from hipfire after executing a zoomed shot and then quckly reverting to hipfire stance
  • ECM on jets and helos are not deflecting heat seekers consistently
  • Helicopter weapons being unable to destroy equipment with splash damage. DEMIZED
  • Soflam locking sound is persisting beyond range/LOS -Soflam is designating targets from more than 2000 meters (while the intended range is 500m)
  • Soflam will lock on friendlies when initially deployed but not manned.
  • AUG underslung with m26 shotgun is glitched. When aimed with the m26 active the sights are nowhere near close to the actual pellet trajectory.
  • Sometimes helis and jets don't detonate when they are hit by tank main cannon, rpg, or TV missile
  • A single javelin can take away multiple reactive panels (and often on the opposite side that the javelin hit)
  • Javelins often do 8-20 damage even on a fully healthy tank with fresh reactive armor
  • Some guided missiles take away reactive opposite to the side that they hit
  • Claymore issue: It often completely ignores players going past them, at least on CQ maps for some reason... Makes them pretty useless for defending flags.. (as in covering alternative paths leading up to the flag.
  • A lot of things are completely invisible on the minimap, like tanks, rpg's, snipers etc.
  • The March Patch changed the mini map so now you cannot tell from the mini map if a point is neutral
  • Laser Guided Missiles fired at soflamed MAA's and IFV's will hit the vehicle regardless of whether smoke is deployed or not. When smoke is deployed, the missile will begin to circle in the air several times and finally strike the vehicle.
  • Soflam and CITV: It seems to prefer targeting equipment over vehicles, and empty vehicles over full ones... But what's worse is that laser designating equipment actually doesn't do anything at all. No one else can see it or target it, so the lock is completely useless.
  • Gunner and Pilot flares are inaudible to your pilot/gunner when in a heli. ECM you can hear as a gunner but flares you cannot. You CAN hear when they reload though. This is a problem especially in HC as you cannot rely on a visual cue like the 3rd person cam.
  • On jets when switching between heatseekers/guided missiles and guns you will sometimes get a weird zoom that I believe is from the single player campaign that features a different crosshair. More importantly, you will sometimes stay in a zoomed position upon returning to guns. The only way to fix it is to switch to missiles again and switch back costing you precious seconds.
  • The boundaries on Flags in Conquest Domination arebugged . Sometimes you can shoot at them and you'll shoot at an invisible surface.
  • FAMAS burst bug
  • Periscope Gun Glitch
  • Console Specific - TV missile controls have very sluggish response making them unnecessarily difficult to use

This post has been edited 36 times, last edit by "rainkloud" (Aug 28th 2012, 5:13am) with the following reason: I'm so good I updated from the future!

rainkloud

jet proximity scan <3

(674)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Monday, June 18th 2012, 5:02am

High Priority Bugs

• TV missile firing will occasionally cause loss of control and crash of chopper
  • TV Missiles that hit tanks top down sometimes go through the tank and explode in the ground below and do zero to 10 damage
  • AS VAL + M145 bug: If you go ADS with this combo, when going back to hipfire your gun's position is bugged
  • When landing an aircraft in areas within the boundaries for aircraft but outside the infantry border, your aircraft will shake violently and becomes prone to being destroyed by the slightest touch of an obstacle
  • When moving and then stopping to hold breath your first press will always fail. You must press the button twice. (If you have Hold Breath set to "Click")
  • After playing Gun Master, if you join another game type, the game resets your inventory to the default weapons and gadgets.
  • Landmines sometimes seem to get blocked by reactive and sometimes they ignore it
  • Sometimes when attaching C4 to a fast-moving vehicle, it will say on the minimap that the C4 is on the vehicle, when in reality it is right at your feet.
  • Boosting (sprinting) forward in a tank and being shot in the front by another tank registers as a perpendicular "rear" hit. Seems to effect several vehicles and doesn't require a sprint, just moving at full speed is enough to cause this.
  • "Fake reload ". It goes through the entire reload animation but doesn't actually add any ammo, results in a fair bit of deaths thinking you're sporting a full mag while in reality there's only two bullets in it.
  • Invisible walls:
    Areas where you have line of sight towards an enemy, but can't shoot at him. See attachment for an example. You can't actually shoot through these rails.
  • On PS3 the sound periodically goes so you can only hear your own footsteps and gunfire - a tank can roll up in front of you and fire and it's silent. It happens about 1/5 games for me at the moment and usually lasts a while.
  • Missing white dot crosshairs on vehicle secondary weapons randomly happens upon entering vehicles
  • When the enemy neutralizes an objective the wrong sound plays:"We have neutralized the objective", but the enemy did it, on our base.
  • Heat Seekers have a 1 second delay before they start locking on. (May be intended)
  • M5K's flash suppressor doesn't seem to do anything at all, there's no game file for it. (Kudos to Rezal for finding it)
  • While playing on Ziba Tower 24/7 500% we had a glitch that forced us into third person of another squaddie. Kind of like how you can view them before you spawn. It happened to him twice and me once. I was still alive when this occurred and could actually see myself while viewing him in 3rd person. I still had total control of my character...but i was in 3rd person....on another teammate.
  • MG 36 extended mags still broken. Continues to show no kills
  • Some weapons exhibit scope lag
  • When revived, sometimes it acts like you are stuck in a bipod and can only turn 15 degrees, but you can walk forward
  • You go to stab someone and then your guys knife comes out but it won't stab and you can't switch weapons either for a good 2 seconds or so
  • MP5K Recoil Bug
  • The underslung Mass has a drop off equal to the Rifle it is on not to the ammo it is using. This means slugs kill to 8 meters not to 15.
  • Since the June Patch, it is now nearly impossible (or perhaps straight up impossible) for Squad Leaders to give squad objective assignments from inside vehicles, especially tanks.
  • Heavy Barrel and Extended Mags aren't unlocking for the RPK. This might be the same for the M27 but I had enough kills before the HB patch came around that it gave me everything in one go. Everything was unlocking great, then I got to 270, unlocked the Rifle Scope and suddenly HB and Ext Mags stopped counting kills and they're just stuck on 0/300 and 0/350.
  • The minimap is skewed , it's not a square but rather a paralellogram. Plus the farther out you get from the center you get the worse it gets. So the map really isn't accurate at showing enemies positions or ranges.
  • Jet heatseekers will sometimes refuse to lock for 3-5 seconds if the lock is broken either by enemy jet maneuvers or switching to guns and back. Also, sometimes they refuse to fire the second missile after reacquiring the lock.
  • Sometimes flags will continue to say they are being captured even when there are no enemies there. Most prevalent on A flag on Ziba Tower and Op Metro
  • RPGS seem to vanish mid air if you are killed in the process of firing
  • Recon units using MAV and Soflam in idle passive mode will lose control those units if resupplied by an ammo box
  • The MAA on WAKE very often comes with a random set of perks (or no perks at all, including mistakes with the MAA's targeting reticle and HUD), regardless of your loadout. Here is the likely culprit behind this bug
  • There's a bug that allows a player to steal enemy air units out of the "out of bounds" uncap in the ten second out of bounds warning screen.
  • You're able to do other things while arming and disarming the M-com (i.e. fire your weapon)
  • M67 Grenade - Lingering grenade icon after grenade has exploded.
  • M67 Grenade - Wall clipping splash damage (killing through walls/objects)
  • Reactive plates on the BMP-2 sometimes (or rather, often) will not get repaired no matter how long you burn it with the repair too, leaving a big permanent hole in your defenses.
  • So on Wake Rush, the defender's MAA keeps spawning, even if the first MAA hasn't been destroyed, so it's possible to have three MAA at the end of the round.
  • Gun Master Glitch--spawning without a full mag

Lesser Bugs

• M98b scope canting bug: crosshair is not where the bullet lands. (Console)
  • EOD Bot can go out of combat for infinite distances.
  • When I am killed in the mortar, sometimes it will not let me respawn no matter what I do and I must either quit and reconnect or wait out the rest of the round as dead. My corpse stays in the mortar looking out with the mortar map up.
  • There are still many problems with vaulting objects.
  • Black screen after match scoreboard on some systems.
  • Camo loadout doesn't save after new match. (Includes gun camo) :!: (Assuming this is fixed with new Blog loadout feature)
  • Stationary launchers consistently make reload noises

This post has been edited 46 times, last edit by "rainkloud" (Aug 28th 2012, 5:08am)

rainkloud

jet proximity scan <3

(674)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Monday, June 18th 2012, 5:02am

• Invisible Player Glitch
  • ACW-R has no rumble on XBOX (may be other systems as well), which can feel strange if you are used to the rumble.
  • BF3 Premium Assignments and BF3 Close Quarters Assignment sometimes stack, sometimes do not. Example : PKP Pecheneg kills. Instead of using a different machine gun, I just used that and got 2 birds with one stone. Same with Squad Resupplies. It is also class neutral, sorta. (Well, the CQ assignments)
  • On rare occasions if you are ressed you can end up with two set of classes weapons. IE an AR and a SMAW. Has happened to me. I was picking up a kit as I was shot and picked up with a F2K and a SMAW. [b]Seems to happen more if you are rezzed while attempting a kit change.
    [/b]
  • Canal TDM, Died and got respawn interface but was ressed at that same moment.. Result: Spawn interface stayed, respawn button grayed out. I lived but couldn't move, nor could I suicide... Took 2 minutes before someone killed my corpse which solved the issue.
  • Fall damage is still not fixed, I was jumping into the water from not too high, and died.
  • Players are still unrevivable in some situations (especially if there is an other body/object near them)
  • Almost impossible to takedown a guy that uses mortar(need to be at very specific angles)
  • Exiting and reentering a vehicle (or switching seats) can cause the cosmetic reappearance of lost reactive panels when actually they’re still absent
  • The reactive panels indicator often fails to update when reactive panels are repaired
  • A tank with proximity sensor active does not light up enemy players for teammate's outside of the tank. Tank still receives spot bonuses however.
  • Weapons models disappeared completely, along with the whole HUD
  • Was only using the jng but quickly jumping in and out of soflam yields a crosshair bug: crosshairs on recon turns into a dot instead of the proper one
  • Got revived out of bounds and the out of bounds black and white static filter stayed with me when I returned to the main area.
  • Exiting a vehicle that doesn't have air radar collapses an expanded mini map for no reason.
  • Sometimes if you jump out of a jet as it's exploding, your player's body appears backwards. You can't see your hands, but you can see your parachute "pack" that is supposed to be on your back. You can walk and shoot forward, but you cannot turn left or right. You can strafe left and right, but like I said no turning until you suicide or someone kills you.
  • On two occasions today,I have been running along, and my body has suddenly frozen and my view is teleported to a third person view of any particular squad mate. I can still shoot my own weapons, as my controller vibrates and I can hear shots in the distance, but as far as I can tell, I have no control over myself (PS3)
  • Sometimes when being revived, the respawn interface appears instead , not letting you respawn or remove the interface, nor are you allowed to suicide. You're left on the ground with your pistol out unable to move or shoot until someone kills you again.
  • Revive icon appears of buried / glitched bodies , which you obviously can't revive.
  • Throwing C4 in the pool on Zibi at C causes it to be there but cause no damage when detonated
  • Ammo boxes can´t be destroyed by gunfire when placed into the pools on ziba tower. Pool appears to bulletproof anything in it.
  • Main weapon for assault/engineer is still changing when switching teams (M4A1 -> AK74-Su and M16A3 -> AK-74M)
  • Deploy/map menu stays onscreen after being revived. Also the commo rose is keep flashing up if you were spotting at the time of your death, and being revived after
  • Invalid attachments for several weapons (for example sks)
  • MBT loadout is changing randomly after tweaking the heli loadout
  • Sometimes on rush (360) i will get in a tank only to be given no loadout, has happened multiple times now on damavand peak and caspian border. checked loadouts in menu and they are there just wasn't given them upon entering. (
    That happens on the first abrams that spawns on every rush map as well )
  • Missing gun and dot crosshair
  • Recently, enemy aircraft taking off from their own runway instantly show up on air radar as soon as a pilot gets in. :!:
  • On PS3 you can no longer kick people from squads
  • On PS3 the game hangs for 2-3 seconds when creating a new squad
  • Dead bodies often stand straight up, making them look alive... And they also sometimes gets stuck "inside" a wall, which can also make them stand up as if they were still alive.
  • F35 targeting reticle is extremely low res (gigantic) on my screen, so big that it's hard to use, and also still does not line up with the main machinegun fire.
  • Damavand Peak Conquest has many spots where the "fire" from the tunnels reaches up through the mountains and nearly insta-kills pilots and passengers out of their helis.
  • Proning, makes you lose your Flag Capture and turns it into Flag Capture Assist.
  • In addition to the M26 accuracy bug while underslung on the AUG, you also move too far forwards on the sights while ADS'ing
  • The MAV won't lift with a player near it
  • The MAV gets stuck at people's legs when trying to MAV kill someone like it is stuck on fly paper
  • In Damavand peak, if you fall off the stairs in the building near A, you die instantly even if you only fall half a story
  • Damage receive marker seems to point to the opposite side when using the mortar, or at least not the right direction
  • Gadget placement problems
  • Stationary L85A2 + ACOG + Laser + Bipod while ADS, the bullets still go to the ACOG's chevron, but it's 100% totallydistracting .
  • X360 I got revived on Bazaar and upon standing up, I had no hitreg for the rest of the life. I flanked someone and emptied 51 rounds of Suppressed Type88 into his back within 2m and did no damage. Then a full mag of REX and a knife slash before he killed me. No damage. This happened three times that game. (All were upon being revived near B on Bazaar)
  • PS3 In Metro at the A flag you cannot place objects on some of the floors in the buildings. Ammo boxes and claymores just sink through and you cannot place TUGS or spawn beacons in these areas. This is also in the houses in seine crossing.
  • PS3 Being resed will sometimes cause you to have no gun but a cross hair. You can still shoot and move but nothing happens when you ADS. When you prone you appear to still be standing on your screen but move at the speed of being prone.
  • PS3 You can kill friendlies with ammo and health packs by hitting them with it. Unsure what triggers this.
  • PS3 Buckshot on the underslung AUG seems to have the drop of smoke grenades and appear to spawn from the sky instead of the gun and have very very shot range and very hard to kill with even at close range
  • Vaulting over objects seems to make players "teleport" over them very fast making them hard to shoot and kill.
  • Ziba tower, the great hall that just wouldn't get captured
  • "We are losing..." soldier shout while we are winning (tdm)

This post has been edited 37 times, last edit by "rainkloud" (Aug 16th 2012, 8:17am)

rainkloud

jet proximity scan <3

(674)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Monday, June 18th 2012, 5:03am

Lesser Bugs Cont.

• Holding the knife button when exiting a vehicle removes your weapon from the screen until you enter/exit a new vehicle or change weapons. Also causes you to teleport 0-200 meters when knifing someone, plus about 40-50 meters up in the air.
  • Apparently, rejecting a revive will show up as that person teamkilling you with a medkit.
  • Sometimes enemies will survive with "0 health" remaining. This is excluding situations where there is < 1 health and the game rounds down.
  • Rarely, upon being revived, the player will hover in the air. He will not appear to move when changing positions and cannot look more than 90 degrees to the left. It has only happened to me once.
  • If you set some C4 on a glass and then you break the glass, the C4 does not harm anymore.
  • This is a collage of MAA center screen pics. As you can see, the crosshair is actually moving around a helluva lot.
  • Patch notes said that M26 accuracy was buffed to match 870MCS. This was not true; M26 has .4 spread while stationary ADS whereas the 870 has .1 spread while stationary ADS.
  • "Zombie" parachute glitch
  • Laser Painter Boosting glitch
  • Hand Grenade priming movement speed seems really inconsistent. Sometimes its normal, but sometimes its really super slow, which is especially rough when you're holding a primed grenade.
  • Carrier on Wake Island is misrepresented position wise on map
  • I'm certain it's possible to be revived with full ammo, same as if you'd respawned instead. This one happens a fair bit.

Cosmetic

• The REX has a texture bug where the ammo cylinder sometimes disappears, sometimes the ammo as well. It doesn't happen all the time, but I think about 1/3 of the time you'll get it.
  • In both Conquest and Rush (not sure about TDM), I routinely hear the winning music when my team lost, or the losing music when my team has won. It's wrong about 20% of the time, and has no rhyme or reason to it as far as I can tell.
  • Don't know if it has been brought up, but in Metro Between A and B Flags, inside, as if your looking to A from B. The 2 yellow rooms on the left, the counter there is now permiable, aka you can move through it
  • Damavand Peak terrain disappearing - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vLPzy9dJRw
  • random sounds/noises at Noshahr Canals TDM not too far away from the leg of the crane
  • Player's lower half of their body is sometimes disappearing in the ground
  • Spotting a freshly died enemy makes my character say "An enemy soldier has been spotted"
  • Some weapon cosmetic issues
  • Helo gunner disappears when firing a TV missile
  • A MAV kill won't show on the killfeed, or count towards MAV kills on battlelog if it breaks from the kill. It will just state "Played KILLED Player".You will occasionally spawn without a spawn beacon to place as recon, if you initially spawn on your own.
  • Customize loudout error where a gunner shows up in the jet menu if you look at the heli loudout first.
  • Killfeed (sometimes?) shows the wrong color on friend and foe
  • Friend requests are still there after being accepted or denied... Kinda annoying... ;>
  • The in game dog tags menu and Battlelog says all CQ weapons require 10 SS, when you only need 5.
  • Battlelog Dog tags are "1 off" of being correct, as the bug started when the A91 dog tag was added
  • Battlelog MVP and 3rd MVP Dog tags are switched. Just compare them to the MVP medals
  • Primarily when playing Conquest Domination or Gun Master (not sure about other game modes) the scoreboard often shows up partially when you are "dead"... it's not uncommon to not see either the enemy team's top 10 or so (but then see the rest of their scoreboard fine) and also sometimes you do not see your own team's top 8-10. Once you respawn the scoreboard works fine.
  • There is a little artifact in the bottom of the screen in the form of a line of "static" often (Also unknown cause)
  • Scoreboard bug where half your team / enemy team is missing
  • Repair tool flame now shows as always on after one use
  • When you switch the G3's Taclight off, there's still a white halo which remains in front of the gun
  • "Glass" balcony Antenna
  • Flying rocks
  • If you unmount a mortar instantly after firing it, the kill won't count toward mortar kills (checked on battlelog several times)
  • When you got killed, and the killcam is ended -> Means that you're in the spawn menu -, if your killer get in/out of a vehicle, instead of showing your spawn point in the background (Can be your squadmates/flag/random spawn), you'll get a view of your enemy at the 3rd person during few seconds (Something like 3 seconds).
  • I was a squadleader, gave an order and left the squad for one with better specs later. I got points from my old squad following orders and following orders myself in the new squad.
  • Dog tag unlocks are incorrect for some tags. They say you need several medals to unlock but they unlock at 1.
  • Laser tagged targets wont give you any damage assist points (which the medal needs) if the laser lock is lost before the missile hits
  • Winning ticket count isn't shown on CQDM battle reports
  • You often hear the wrong team's radio chatter before you deploy for the first time
  • When launching the game, if you're typing something when the first "Battlefield limited edition launching" popup is showing you might accidentally un-start the game.. Any key seems to do it.
  • Players appear to be level 1 when they're dead on the squad respawn frame
  • Sometimes after firing Coaxial LMG in tanks, the weapon sound will keep playing after the weapon has stopped firing. It goes away when you fire the LMG again.
  • Stabbing glitch replaces knife with ammo bag
  • M26 Slug underslung on M16A3 and A4 has crosshairs instead of a circle
  • M26 Slug sometimes makes the firing sound of a bolt-action when fired in killcams (was only able to reproduce this effect twice in testing)
  • USAS-12 Proficiency Dog Tag shows a Spas 12 with a folded stock.
  • The Assignment 'SCAR-H Specialist' that require you to get 5 Aircraft Destroys with an AT launcher does not include Stationary AT. I fired one at a helo, missed it and got a jet behind it (score?!). Did not count for the assignment. Javelins/SMAWs/RPGs do however.
  • I died in a helicopter today (suicide due to gunner TVM) and spawned into a tank on Kharg Island Rush. I still had the ECM Ready text on the left side of my HUD.
  • AN-94 Texture Bug
  • Laser designator dogtags are bugged
  • The L86 deploy Bipod animation isn't working on PC.
  • The mortar animation gets messed up when you dismount while firing and then resume
  • While in a MAV, Tank and Humvee, those vehicles got the credit for kills I earned with M15 Mines. My assignment does not seem to have updated my mine kills
  • Battle log stat bugs
  • When the scoreboard is displayed at the end of the round, if you scroll up/down very quickly in the player list, you will see a green mic icon next to all the players, both enemies and allies.
  • In the loadout setup feature on battlelog you can't see most of the new camo's

This post has been edited 37 times, last edit by "rainkloud" (Aug 28th 2012, 5:12am)

Riesig

Random Signature Generator

(814)

Date of registration
: Mar 8th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 16

Monday, June 18th 2012, 11:00am

Nitpicky, but I totally freaked out when I saw my attack helo gunner disappear.

Only to know that he was actually firing a TV missile. Why is this so? And when looking at it, totally jarring!
The gunner's head just pops in and out of my first person view, and the empty gunner slot just makes me panic .
I'm a tsundere tentacle

TheLB95

Railgun Engineer

(871)

Date of registration
: May 5th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Monday, June 18th 2012, 11:51am

Nitpicky, but I totally freaked out when I saw my attack helo gunner disappear.

Only to know that he was actually firing a TV missile. Why is this so? And when looking at it, totally jarring!
The gunner's head just pops in and out of my first person view, and the empty gunner slot just makes me panic .
The first time I ever shot a TV missile, my gunner (switched so I could try out the TV missile) freaked out too- the thought I'd launched myself lmao

Minor bug, might be difficult to fix as the TV missile is technically a vehicle in it's own right

PC master race!

CPU; Intel i7 2600K @4.3GHz
CPU Cooler; Corsair H60 cooler
Memory; 12GB 1866MHz Corsair RAM
GPU; ASUS GTX 670 (slightly OC'd)
Mobo; ASUS P8Z68-V Pro
Storage; 240GB Corsair Force 3 SSD + Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD (7200RPM)
PSU; Cooler Master GX 650 Bronze

Date of registration
: Apr 6th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 17

Monday, June 18th 2012, 12:45pm

Flares ARE distracting laser guided missiles, it's just damn hard to do. Probably intentional, otherwise LGMs were as useless as stingers against aircraft.

Also: Flares are breaking laser locks since the march patch, this wasn't mentioned anywhere and might be a bug.
[Aristocrat's Shoes]
TLDR -
Teamwork is where players function by themselves, but their effectiveness is multiplied when they work together. Not a checklist of "did we bring a healer so we can start playing?"

Riesig

Random Signature Generator

(814)

Date of registration
: Mar 8th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 16

Monday, June 18th 2012, 12:52pm

ECM, well, I've had moments where I've popped ECM and my jet, being 400M away from the mainland, with no jets chasing, is still getting that dreaded getting locked beep.
I'm a tsundere tentacle

Date of registration
: Apr 6th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 17

Monday, June 18th 2012, 1:11pm

ECM, well, I've had moments where I've popped ECM and my jet, being 400M away from the mainland, with no jets chasing, is still getting that dreaded getting locked beep.

I get that too. I think it's only an audio bug since I haven't actually been hit with a heat seeker in those cases.
[Aristocrat's Shoes]
TLDR -
Teamwork is where players function by themselves, but their effectiveness is multiplied when they work together. Not a checklist of "did we bring a healer so we can start playing?"

Date of registration
: Apr 11th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Monday, June 18th 2012, 1:20pm

Ugh that audio bug gives me a headache every time