Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "cverghost" started this thread

Date of registration
: Apr 11th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Thursday, May 31st 2012, 5:32pm

June Patch notes

Date of registration
: Apr 28th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Thursday, May 31st 2012, 5:45pm

All I read were massive shotgun nerfs, heavy barrel unchanged

actually

Quoted

> Removed the direct damage from aircraft launched guided missiles. Players will need to have laser designated targets for full effectiveness.

what

Quoted

> All semi-automatic sniper rifles now properly have shorter range when using a suppressor.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Quoted

> Fixed so all clip based LMGs have Extended Mags as an available unlock.

They're seriously running with this? Fucking why

Doesn't that completely defeat the point of the belt feds? Or the mg36? Not only that but it's completely unrealistic - the RPK74 never even had a drum mag

Only reason to use the heavier MGs now will be for deploying them. It's just more forcing bipods on players who clearly won't use them. Really dumb.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Ninja Carpool" (May 31st 2012, 5:59pm)

• "cverghost" started this thread

Date of registration
: Apr 11th 2012

Battlelog:

Thursday, May 31st 2012, 5:49pm

Quoted

> Increased the effectiveness of the Aim Assist at close range. Testing in Close Quarters proved our current assist to be inadequate in tight quarters. This is a global change, and will improve the effectiveness of Aim Assist for all modes and maps. Aim Assist over distance is still significantly less effective. This is console only, as Aim Assist is not present on PC. If you prefer, you can also turn it off on console.

This is just embarrassing

Quoted

> Fixed exploit where you could teleport to the AA gun on carriers by firing an EOD bot at its door

Um..............................

what the hell?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "cverghost" (May 31st 2012, 6:01pm)

Lennox 203

Slow Learner

(306)

Date of registration
: Dec 11th 2011

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 8

Thursday, May 31st 2012, 5:59pm

> Tweaked the deploy times on gadgets to be faster to deploy in high stress combat situations.
> Greatly improved the responsiveness when deploying a bipod when going prone and shortly after moving. The bipod deploy should no longer abort if the player deploys the bipod immediately after stopping.
Dope sauce on both of those. I can deploy my T/UG-S and bipod faster now! Hopefully more people will use the T/UG-S.

> Reduced input lag for gamepads/joysticks on all platforms. Aiming as a soldier when using a gamepad or joystick should now be more responsive.
lets see how this effects the "feel"

> 40mm smoke now stays longer again.
Hopefully more people will use them now.

> Tweaked the flashlight so it is less blinding at the edge of the screen.
Yay!

Edit:
Aim assist is useful, its not just for newbs. The controller sticks get stuck sometimes, or don't respond as precisely as you would like. Aim Assist isn't changing the outcomes of any firefights, and it certainly isn't auto-aim.
M27 IAR getting an extended mag... Oh i cannot wait!

handful of guns getting a FG recoil reduction bonus should help. F2000 FG getting a slightly less smaller penalty, could be good.

> Improved the recoil and accuracy of the M26 to match the 870.
Guess the 870 is getting cloned.
> The M1014 now fires 10 projectiles. The other semi auto shotguns have 9 pellets, and since the M1014 has a lower mag size and a slower reload it now fires 10 pellets to give it some edge.
I will take that deal! I love the M1014, does the 870 still have 12 pellets? How about the M26?

> Fixed so the weapon’s fire mode is saved between spawns.
YAY!!!!

I am excited
"Ain't nothin' soft or sweet, I lift you off your feet
When I cock back the heat, whole crews retreat"

Date of registration
: Apr 6th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 17

Thursday, May 31st 2012, 6:00pm

Looks like I'll stick with TDM/no aircraft CQ for the next months.
[Aristocrat's Shoes]
TLDR -
Teamwork is where players function by themselves, but their effectiveness is multiplied when they work together. Not a checklist of "did we bring a healer so we can start playing?"

Date of registration
: Feb 18th 2012

Battlelog:

Thursday, May 31st 2012, 6:01pm

Yay! Some fgrip buffs!

@Ninja Carpool:Wah!? Read again, Mate.

Quoted

• Reduced the impact suppression has on shotguns. Shotguns are still affected by Suppression but it should no longer significantly impact their accuracy from the hip as it previously did.
  • The 870’s pump speed has been increased slightly from 0.55 seconds to 0.48 seconds. The empty reload time for the 870 has also been reduced slightly.
  • Improved the accuracy of aimed shotguns when on the move.
  • The Saiga’s recoil has been reduced.

Please just call me, Ike.

Date of registration
: Apr 28th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Thursday, May 31st 2012, 6:03pm

I assume they're "fixing" semi autos so they "properly" fire 9 pellets. That's a huge nerf

The shotgun accuracy thing is mostly a consistency/bug fix, because currently it's more accurate to hipfire with laser than ADS

PyaKura

Password Giver

(327)

Date of registration
: Apr 5th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Thursday, May 31st 2012, 6:06pm

This patch is definitely not what I was expecting. The major change is the M26 DART fix (Nick will be happy I think). Another good change is the nerf of the inacurracy given by the suppression.

Well, we will see what have been really done in this patch...
Ded.

TruxCaper

Railgun Engineer

(264)

Date of registration
: Feb 9th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Thursday, May 31st 2012, 6:12pm

No suppressor changes or UMP & PP-19 buffs? I'm a sad panda. ;(

What is best in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven from your flags, and read their lamentations in the chatbox. Lasagne are pretty awesome, too.

Words of Wisdom

Grand Bazaar [ASTHMA] TruxCaper

They added scope glint to remind snipers that they're enormous ass bandits every time someone beans them in the skull with a 320.

Most women in the army are built like tiger tanks
In that east German "Kiss me, or I crush you!" way

Date of registration
: Feb 18th 2012

Battlelog:

Thursday, May 31st 2012, 6:13pm

I assume they're "fixing" semi autos so they "properly" fire 9 pellets. That's a huge nerf

The shotgun accuracy thing is mostly a consistency/bug fix, because currently it's more accurate to hipfire with laser than ADS
The Saiga already had the 9 pellets, or at least felt that way. While, the M1014 is getting bumped to 10 pellets. This would only effect the DOA which is pretty powerful atm.

Please just call me, Ike.