Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Date of registration
: Dec 24th 2011

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Sunday, January 13th 2013, 10:46pm

I'm kind of a noob at this stuff. I downloaded all three files, and I still can't run the .exe file. Would having them all in the same folder do anything?

EDIT: I just extracted the files to my Plotic folder. It works now. Easy as pie!

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "CReaperDorian" (Jan 13th 2013, 10:51pm)

Date of registration
: Apr 21st 2012

Platform: PS3

Location: Terra Firma - Sol System - Gould Belt - Milky Way Galaxy - Virgo Supercluster - Pisces-Cetus Supercluster Complex

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Sunday, January 13th 2013, 10:53pm

I'm kind of a noob at this stuff. I downloaded all three files, and I still can't run the .exe file. Would having them all in the same folder do anything?
They should be in the same folder. Be sure that you do not have nested folders, otherwise it will not work.

So create a folder called 'Plotic'
Save Plotic.exe into Plotic

You want to extract the weapon folder inside of the Plotic folder, but make sure it's not a weapon folder inside of a weapon folder. so Plotic/Weapons/A91/A91.txt NOT Plotic/Weapons/Weapons/A91/A91.txt
I can't be in love if it's plastic, to live on my own just seems tragic.
But we'll raise our swords high when our day comes; You thought it was gold but it was bronze.
But if i see you again back in detox, put my remains in my snuff box!

Plotic Source: endofzero/Plotic GitHub

Downloads: Plotic 2.6 - Google Drive

Date of registration
: Jan 9th 2013

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Wednesday, January 16th 2013, 1:27pm

I have a problem that the resultst aint always shown correctly. Name of gun, attacgments or hit rate and so on isnt shown unless i rightclick and choose zoom, then it works fine.
Plotic v2.6 on win 8 x64
Hmm... could be a windows 8 issue, can you post a screenshot on like imgur and post the link so I can see what you are experiencing?
http://imgur.com/OB5cI

M16A3 is more often failing than others, but its kinda random from what i can see.

Date of registration
: Apr 18th 2013

Battlelog:

Thursday, April 18th 2013, 3:30am

Noob Question - Add Heavy Barrel + Foregrip = hit probability goes down?

as I am messing around w/ Plotic, it appears that bone stock weapons have the highest hit probability. am I missing some setting somewhere? seems like if I add a heavy barrel + foregrip, hit probabilty is less than a stock weapon. settings are for 5 sets of 5 shot bursts.

win7 64bit

thanks in advance.
bob
~Always looking to game with mature, Team Oriented BF3 Teammates~
~Hit me up via PM~

Maveco

You can't stop the Smooze!

(610)

Date of registration
: Mar 16th 2013

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Thursday, April 18th 2013, 3:49am

RE: Noob Question - Add Heavy Barrel + Foregrip = hit probability goes down?

as I am messing around w/ Plotic, it appears that bone stock weapons have the highest hit probability. am I missing some setting somewhere? seems like if I add a heavy barrel + foregrip, hit probabilty is less than a stock weapon. settings are for 5 sets of 5 shot bursts.

win7 64bit

thanks in advance.
bob

Maybe you're getting smaller hit-rates because the results are from non-compensated recoil bursts

Date of registration
: Apr 18th 2013

Battlelog:

Thursday, April 18th 2013, 4:02am

win7 64bit

thanks in advance.
bob

Maybe you're getting smaller hit-rates because the results are from non-compensated recoil bursts
how would I rectify this?
~Always looking to game with mature, Team Oriented BF3 Teammates~
~Hit me up via PM~

Maveco

You can't stop the Smooze!

(610)

Date of registration
: Mar 16th 2013

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Thursday, April 18th 2013, 5:22am

how would I rectify this?

I'm not sure if I know the "right" way to plot compensated fire on the Plotic, the way I do is through the "Custom" tab using "compensated" recoil values (0.0 for vertical and the average horizontal value), the visual representation may be ok'ish but I don't know about the hit-rates... there are threads that have recoil compensation and Foregrip + H-BAR combination (and this one more accurately ) discussion here though

using the Famas as example:

Spoiler Spoiler

Suiizide

Resident Pro

(744)

Date of registration
: Dec 30th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Thursday, April 18th 2013, 5:34am

Don't use Plotic.

Use: Symplot - v.0.6.4

Sig

The T-90 is a challenge, the BTR-90 is going to kill everyone in a 100 meter radius and go flying off a hill into a helicopter only to drive off while the corpse of the Cobra it just went through is being dragged through the beach on Oman.
The game will include a fully automatic An-94 launcher, literally firing Abakans at 600 RPM.
clicky
I expect rep.
If J3ST3R is dead, I think I just heard the entity that is grammar let out a sigh of relief...
To say nothing of the inordinate expense incurred by adding functionality to the gun that I may not ever use.
IKEA is the problem! Its all Desksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesks but oh, oh the second you say you want a table they chuckle and say "A table? You mean a kitchen table? How about a bedside table? Oh! Oh you must mean a dining room table!" and I'm like "NO! NO I JUST WANT A STANDARD, BLACK, BORING TABLE!" and they look at me then smile and go "You mean this? 170..." :(
Also, why does the RANDOM thread have a topic?

Why do fish have legs?
Fucking dutch.

Date of registration
: Jul 13th 2017

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Friday, July 14th 2017, 6:36pm

this link has been removed,do you have a link avaiable?

Don't use Plotic.

yugas42

(1,359)

Date of registration
: Sep 1st 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Friday, July 14th 2017, 7:28pm

Don't use Plotic.

Just checked the link, it works fine.