Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Apr 21st 2012

Platform: PS3

Location: Terra Firma - Sol System - Gould Belt - Milky Way Galaxy - Virgo Supercluster - Pisces-Cetus Supercluster Complex

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Monday, October 8th 2012, 8:28pm

You may have issues with the Model 98B because of file naming:

To resolve this, just rename Model-98B.sym to M98B.sym
I can't be in love if it's plastic, to live on my own just seems tragic.
But we'll raise our swords high when our day comes; You thought it was gold but it was bronze.
But if i see you again back in detox, put my remains in my snuff box!

Plotic Source: endofzero/Plotic GitHub

Downloads: Plotic 2.6 - Google Drive

Date of registration

Location: Terra Firma - Sol System - Gould Belt - Milky Way Galaxy - Virgo Supercluster - Pisces-Cetus Supercluster Complex

Battlelog:

Thursday, October 18th 2012, 2:33am

2.54 is available.

You now have the ability to offset the target, allowing you to move it in any direction from the center. This feature had been requested back in December.
But we'll raise our swords high when our day comes; You thought it was gold but it was bronze.

Date of registration
: Sep 5th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Thursday, November 15th 2012, 11:26am

I love your amazing work Plotic. Keep it up! :thumbup:
Is the latest version up to date with the latest game patch?

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Friday, November 16th 2012, 2:08am

I love your amazing work Plotic. Keep it up! :thumbup:
Is the latest version up to date with the latest game patch?

I think so, unless they just released something recently. I've been getting down mostly on DUST 514, so I'm a bit behind if they just released something after Sept 24, since that was the last game-file update I did.

If there is, then I will update it with the new information.

Date of registration
: Sep 5th 2012

Battlelog:

Friday, December 7th 2012, 2:07pm

Hey Plotic. There has been a Gamepatch with new values. Just giving you the heads up. :)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Tuesday, December 11th 2012, 7:14pm

This is understood. They changed the file structure, so it's going to take a little bit to work out the changes.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, December 12th 2012, 7:28pm

Unfortunately, github is removing it's download section. I've made a Public drive instead.

2.6 is available along with the new data files post Aftermath.

You can grab the files here:
Plotic 2.6 - Google Drive

Date of registration
: Apr 6th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 16

Wednesday, December 12th 2012, 8:11pm

Two things:

In custom mode, when I use a value like 0.225 it will be rounded to 0.23. Is this only for display or will Plotic also work internally with 0.23? If it does, this can introduce error of a few percent which might not be a good idea.

Feature request: Would it be possible to include a new selectable mode for recoil? In this mode a recoil would never be in the same direction than twice in a row, i.e. after left/left you will get right. This seems to be closer two how recoil works and would probably increase Plotic's accuracy for the fourth and following shots.
[Aristocrat's Shoes]
TLDR -
Teamwork is where players function by themselves, but their effectiveness is multiplied when they work together. Not a checklist of "did we bring a healer so we can start playing?"

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Rezal" (Dec 12th 2012, 11:46pm)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, December 12th 2012, 10:23pm

Two things:

In custom mode, when I use a value like 0.225 it will be rounded to 0.23. Is this only for display or will Plotic also work internally with 0.23? If it does, this can introduce error of a few percent which might not be a good idea.

Feature request: Would it be possible to include a new selectable mode for recoil? In this mode a recoil would never be in the same direction than twice in a row, i.e. after left/left you will get right. This seems to be closer two how recoil works and would probably Plotic's accuracy for the fourth and following shots.
Precision is kept by what is in the files, there is no rounding. The rounding it occurring because of the control. I will increase the precision of the controls for manual.

I would rather be as close to the game as possible, so I will look into adding that calculation into some recoil options.

Metal Links

They are watching you

(182)

Date of registration
: Jun 13th 2012

Battlelog:

Thursday, December 13th 2012, 10:19pm

I am having trouble opening 2.6, windows is saying it crashed.
Quote of the Day:
"Action and reaction, ebb and flow, trial and error, change - this is the rhythm of living. Out of our over-confidence, fear; out of our fear, clearer vision, fresh hope. And out of hope, progress"