Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Souperintendent

Does NOT represent Symthic

(312)

• "Souperintendent" has been banned
  • "Souperintendent" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jan 30th 2012

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Saturday, April 21st 2012, 5:16am

How to Fire 1200 RPM with AN-94?

Simple question. I've been using it a lot since the patch (2 round burst, of course), but find that the 1200 only works about half the time. I have quite a good trigger finger. At least, one adequate enough to pull it off.

I tried dusting off my old rapid fire controller, but find that it doesn't work anymore (sadface).

Any tips?

feci.

Quotes of the Ages:

Also, sad day when your phone corrects FAMAS to be in caps. Damn it.

That's not bad. My phone corrected "lets deforest Caspian Boarder" into "Lets de-foreskin Asians".... I think my phone is a racist pervert....

I would start singing Disney, but then I would be led on a path of destruction, eventually ending up with a boyfriend who is actually a skull with Macaroni and cheese.

a la Miley Cyrus

An edit by Auto in response to a couple of images of dead Union soldiers from the US Civil War:
Not what Auto wanted to see whilst eating his breakfast.... Put me off my cheerios dammit:/

God I feel like someone just hit me over the head with a bust of Sigmund Freud :D
Fucking hell!

Pandemic 2 made me hate Madagascar more than any other country in the world.

Date of registration
: Mar 30th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Saturday, April 21st 2012, 5:50am

Re: How to Fire 1200 RPM with AN-94?

From what I've heard, you can't fire it that fast, but someone can probably explain it better than me.

But even if you could, what suggestion are you looking for? The only way is to click faster.

Date of registration
: Apr 15th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Saturday, April 21st 2012, 5:58am

Turbo button on a controller.
[CBK] Cold Blooded Killas Clan on PS3

Date of registration
: Mar 4th 2012

Battlelog:

Saturday, April 21st 2012, 6:15am

imho its next to impossible. It takes 10 clicks per second. If you are using a mouse, your wrist muscles are responsible for clicks, and it just cant click fast enough, 5-6 cps if you try hard (assuming you are not a Korean). Now if you lock wrist and use bicep/tricep for the, uhm, lets call it "fast shooting" motion -:P- , you can get past 8 cps, but you lose control of mouse movement. Double finger works but takes getting used to and a bigger mouse.

Cant say for other controllers.

Had a nice discussion in chat about mouse macros, mechanical gloves, or even better, couple of electrodes on wrist to get finger to twitch at 10 hz. (legal full auto capability for any real weapon!!!)

something like this -:D- : <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uef17zOCDb8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uef17zOCDb8</a><!-- m -->" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Nick 30075

2manyPosts4me

(1,936)

Date of registration
: Jan 7th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Saturday, April 21st 2012, 8:06am

1) Acquire programmable controller
2) Program an extra button to be the same as the right trigger
3) Tap both at 5 times per minute
4) ???
5) Profit
Emperor Nick of the Cult of Defibrillation
Sith Deity of Thread-Killing

I'm basically just a degenerate weeb who doesn't post much nowadays.

I'm secretly Old Man Symthic

Siggy thingies

Gaming Stuff

Words of Wisdom (not really)

Quoted from "Blue Panda"

You're fedorable :love:

Quoted from "ToTheSun!"

I have the highest postcount. Nick doesn't count.

Quoted

23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: I'm -
23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: Okay
23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: I'm stabbing everyone
23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: Bye guys
23:44 Nick: *flips table*
23:44 Legion: Bye, happy stabbing
23:44 *** Lt_Col_Jesus quit (Quit: off to murder the public at large).

Quoted

10:41 LB: You just...reanimated Steve Jobs.
10:41 Dice: Well that would be unfortunate, I was just getting used to him being dead.

Quoted from "Pheozero"

... fuck. Damn you hindsight!

Quoted

23:58 Failure117: CAUSE IM FREEE
23:58 Nick: AS A BIIIIRD NOW
23:58 Failure117: FREEE OF NICK'S WORM RAPE

Quoted

ViperFTW: HEY LOOK
ViperFTW: AN ALIEN LASER FISH THE SIZE OF THE SUN
ViperFTW: I WANT TO SWAT IT WITH MY COMICLY LARGE SWORD
ViperFTW: WITH
ViperFTW: THIS
ViperFTW: AS
ViperFTW: MY
ViperFTW: FUUUUCKING SOUNDTRACK :DDDD
(the album in question)

Date of registration
: Apr 2nd 2012

Battlelog:

Saturday, April 21st 2012, 8:10am

It's not possible the 1200 RPM is the speed of the burst itself. The two bullets leave the gun at 1200 RPM. Spamming the trigger will not give you that speed.

Battlelog

GT: PMA King

Date of registration
: Dec 18th 2011

Battlelog:

Saturday, April 21st 2012, 9:25am

Plug in 2 mice so that u can push the triggers twice as fast.

Also, u can bind both LMB and RMB to fire so u can push the trigger super fast.

If u are a REAL pro, then what u need to do is get a MIDI piano keyboard and configure it as a game controller, then bind every one of the keys to shoot. Then mash both of your fists (and your face if you are not a noob) into the keyboard and you will be firing that thing at MAXIMUM SPEED in no time.

Now I know what ur thinking: "But how will I move my guy and aim if I have to use both my hands and sometimes my eyeballs to mash piano keys!??!" What u need to do is get either flight simulator rudder controls or if u are cheap like me rig the old Mario Kart accelerator/break pedal controller, and use ur feet to turn left and right. To move forward, push both pedals at the same time. U never need to go backwards cuz real pros are always on the offesive and never have to retreat or take cover cuz they noscope headshot noobs as soon as they appear with 12000000rpm AN-94s.

OK Hope this helps im sure u will be spamming the AN-94 at 1200rpm like all the other pros!

ToTheSun

Be Creative.

(5,050)

Date of registration
: Mar 9th 2012

Reputation modifier: 19

Saturday, April 21st 2012, 1:51pm

Just tap the fire key really fast if you enjoy jamming!

DraX

Data Analyzer

(275)

Date of registration
: Mar 15th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Saturday, April 21st 2012, 1:59pm

Quoted from ""Souperintendent""

Simple question. I've been using it a lot since the patch (2 round burst, of course), but find that the 1200 only works about half the time. I have quite a good trigger finger. At least, one adequate enough to pull it off.

I tried dusting off my old rapid fire controller, but find that it doesn't work anymore (sadface).

Any tips?

For fix 1200 rate of fire without jamming, you have to click in every 28 milliseconds, witch is 35 clicks per second, and it is completely impossible without external help (macro, hardware fastclicking button).
But it is tested and possible with a macro to have 1200 rate of fire for the full magazine.

Without external help, and a lot of practice, you can shoot it up to about 900 ROF with fair reliability.
But i'd suggest a good sidearm for close combat, like 93r or G18.
AN94 is crap indeed, i just accidentally killed 34919 people with it!
-
5th AN94 user on PC @ 2012 Jun 10th

Date of registration
: Dec 27th 2011

Battlelog:

Saturday, April 21st 2012, 7:59pm

Quoted from ""Rebellious007""

It's not possible the 1200 RPM is the speed of the burst itself. The two bullets leave the gun at 1200 RPM. Spamming the trigger will not give you that speed.

This is my understanding as well. The time between the two bullets in one burst is 1200rpm, but the time between bursts is 600rpm, making it impossible to fire the weapon at 1200rpm, even with help from special software or a full auto controller.