Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "Cobolt75" started this thread

Date of registration
: May 19th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Saturday, January 5th 2013, 4:29am

We are RECRUITING - JOIN US NOW!

Currently we are invite only.
This means open recruitment is closed.
However should you have exceptional skills, do contact us.

What formed this team was a community challenge where we basically showed up a bunch with very little prep and played REDDIT pubstyle, naturally we lost but some of us felt the need for more and we formed the Team symthic. Since then we have been HIGHLY organized and our track record so far is:

10 WIN STREAK, that is 10-0!

Not many teams can show similar results and if you should choose to apply for this team, we guarantee you will have the best games you have ever had and also regardless of your skill level, you will find ways to improve by playing with us.

Apply to our recruitment platoon - HERE
Once you have, you will get all info you need, forum accesses etc.

Our practice sessions are Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday 20.00 London time.

You need a headset with microphone (no open mic) so we can speak with you, we use the Teamspeak 3 client for voice communication.

What do we want from you?
One word - Dedication.
If you really are competitive you already have it, you want to constantly get ahead of the competition and you understand that your efforts is the only limit.

Never fear the challenge, go for it and join us! now! :thumbsup:

WELCOME to Team Symthic!

Currently we are invite only.
This means open recruitment is closed.
However should you have exceptional skills, do contact us.

Defend the honor of us all - Join Team Symthic!!!
Anyone know who this "Admin" guy is? he seems to be on almost every server, he has killed me A LOT and I have never been able to kill him even ONCE!! think he is a hacker?? :wacko:
Battlefield is a communist game, all this help people out, teamplay etc... only commies do that. ;)

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "LordCobolt" (Jun 3rd 2013, 9:03pm)

AdmiralGiggles

Honurabur Reader

(519)

Date of registration
: Aug 14th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Saturday, January 5th 2013, 11:46am

Just to clarify.
You don't need to be a hardcore gamer, all we expect is for you to show up once a week to our practice.
And of course, playing pub with us wouldn't hurt. ;)

Forger21

for all your voodoo needs

(512)

Date of registration
: Jul 2nd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Saturday, January 5th 2013, 6:54pm

And of course, playing pub with us wouldn't hurt. ;)

Actually, having a bunch of great people to pub with is a major benefit of participating in Team Symthic. If you want more people to play with, come to our practices and you'll meet a bunch of awesome people willing to team up with you on the battlefield.

Another nice benefit is the practices themselves, no matter how experienced you are there are always new and interesting things to learn about this game we love, and our practices are a great place to do that. Plus, I always have a good time, even if we never played another match, I'd still come to practices, just for the fun I have there.

altered

altered his username

(728)

Date of registration
: Feb 22nd 2012

Battlelog:

Tuesday, January 22nd 2013, 4:06am

bump
I am part of that power which would the evil ever do and ever does the good.

Are you a Symthican and a PC BF3 player?

A catfish has appeared!

Help represent Symthic on the battlefield.
Join Team Symthic!

"If it revolves around DICE physics...i will find a way to abuse it in some ridiculous manor, that you can count on" - elementofprgress

theaha

(1,051)

Date of registration
: Jul 19th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Tuesday, January 22nd 2013, 10:04am

Join now and unlock ROCKET MEDIC:
You want overpowered?!??
----------------------------
<Haemoglobin> I was like LOLOLOLOL HERE COMES THE PAIN
----------------------------
<J0hn> if it's a computer, i touch it... professionally
---------------------------

Date of registration
: Jan 30th 2013

Location: The land of weedheads and crackpots. The Netherlands, it's called officially.

Battlelog:

Saturday, February 9th 2013, 6:43pm

I would like to attend a practice session sometime to see if playing in a more organised way adds something to the gameplay. Would that be possible? If so, how?

This is me: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/#!/…tats/237818219/

Preferred role: Infantery, preferably assault but I'll take any class when needed. Just don't ask me to play sniper :) Recon, sure.
Most likely role: bullet magnet. I chose this player name for a reason, I always die first (and a lot). Probably because I always dive into the battle headfirst. That and my aim sucks.

Forger21

(512)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Saturday, February 9th 2013, 8:17pm

I would like to attend a practice session sometime to see if playing in a more organised way adds something to the gameplay. Would that be possible? If so, how?

We'd love to have you join us! Anyone is welcome to join our practices and see if playing with us is something that might interest them.

AlwaysFirstToDie, I just sent you a PM with our server info so you can come check out our practice sessions.

Date of registration
: Apr 30th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 8

Saturday, February 9th 2013, 9:16pm

I'd also like to attend to the next practice session. I'm a PDW support whore, so free ammo for you guys :P
Symplot @BF4 | @BF3

Forger21

(512)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Saturday, February 9th 2013, 10:19pm

I'd also like to attend to the next practice session. I'm a PDW support whore, so free ammo for you guys :P

Sounds good! I sent you a PM with the info.

Date of registration
: Jan 20th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Sunday, February 10th 2013, 7:13pm

I'd also like to start attending your practice sessions. I've only just picked up BF3 after having taken a break from gaming for a few years and have been trying to find a group of people who actually play as a team and think about what they're doing. I'd like to become good at playing recon to effectively advance team objectives.