Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Thursday, November 21st 2013, 12:59pm

no one

never understood the concept of watching someone else play..
14:19 KingSix: when you are peeing too much Haemoglobin, THAT's a serious issue
14:20 KingSix: ..
14:20 ToTheSun: chat killed

Date of registration
: Apr 30th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Thursday, November 21st 2013, 2:09pm

Frankie is my favorite just for the sheer amount of British accent and lulz in his videos. Jackfrags also does a lot of solid videos and I leave him tied with Frankie.
Yes, Frankie's vids are very amusing - he just seems to have so much fun when he plays that they are a pleasure to watch. He often feature's JackFrags in his vids as well.
JackFrags and Russian Badger are a close second.
Levelcap is very informative and thorough (meticulous)? but rarely displays any humour. I generally don't bother with matimio because he is less informative (or informed?) than LC and not as funny as the others.
Epwna is also amusing and can be outrageous sometimes. :)
XFactor just kind of winds me up because his style (and even titles) display his arrogance. Other Youtubers are as good as him or better, but they don't come across the same way.

Date of registration
: Jun 23rd 2012

Battlelog:

Friday, November 22nd 2013, 4:31am

I'm currently subscribed to:
- Levelcap: I don't always agree with his advices and approaches; but he puts out solid content on a very regular basis. I quite enjoy the double vision and squad up stuff; sometimes it gives some good inspiration for me and my buddy.
- Matimio: I frankly find him to provide better content as time progresses. He has some very informative videos (the M2 Slam / Staff Shell videos he recently put up were very informative). and fun general gameplay footage. Also.... backflip.
- Frankie: Currently one of my favorites, he has funny comments and shows some great gameplay. His footage is a bit sporadic at times though.
- Jackfrags: Subscribed only because he played with Frankie and on Squad up; he has some good stuff, but I also quit footage halfway because I got bored watching.

- Irontjunfisk: Great jet pilot with some A quality explainations. I wish he would put up more content, but I enjoy the footage he does put up.
- Rival Ravid: Similar, highly skilled. But the footage is sporadic.

- Pwnstar. Frankly I get tired of his humour quite quickly. If you heared one penis joke you heared them all. He does put out a ton of content, but the quality is sometimes poor and quite short. I dropped him when he went (almost) CoD exclusive, now he seems to be almost BF4 exclusive, so I watch a video now and then.

I used to be subscribed to Xfactor, but I find him to be extremely arrogant. The overdone fake laughs and explaining everyone how awesome he is, made me drop him stone hard. I sometimes watch a video if it contains some actual informative stuff, but that's about it.

Date of registration
: Apr 22nd 2012

Battlelog:

Thursday, November 28th 2013, 5:27pm

I don't have a favourite, but my least favourite would be AnderzEl because of his badly exaggerated accent that for some reason no other Swedish person talks in.

Date of registration
: Mar 30th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Thursday, November 28th 2013, 7:20pm

I don't think he's faking his accent, he's just bad at English.