Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

• "Soopa" started this thread

Date of registration
: Dec 17th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Sunday, February 15th 2015, 6:42pm

Witnessed AN-94 user on full-auto destroy team...Mind blown.

I just had to post this. I had to. I know it's an old topic of sorts, and this will probs just get locked, but...

Just played a game on Karkand. Using the AN-94 like always. Player in my squad seems to be using the AN-94 also. Cool.

I then see and hear that he is using it with a foregrip, and on full-auto. A small part of me dies inside. I ask him in chat "Why?? You've broken the gun..." And then get told to fuck off and mind my own business by the other dudes in the squad
(the AN-94 guy didn't respond).

I let it go, and play on...and witness this guy get kill after kill after kill. He's unstoppable. So, I decide to try using full-auto too.

It sucks.

It's ok up close (I guess), but those medium to long range...hard as hell to get kills.

Here's the battle report on BF3Stats. Just look at his report...all the kills, that accuracy. My mind is totally blown. Can someone please tell me how he did it??? Is he just that good???

What do we say to the god of Death?? - "Not Today!!"

ToTheSun!

Be Creative.

(5,050)

Date of registration
: Mar 9th 2012

Reputation modifier: 19

Sunday, February 15th 2015, 7:29pm

29% is not that great if you're going for it. That KDR is not that great if you're going for it against a team of noobs.

And there's always the possibility that he was hacking. I mean, we've all seen them in BF3. I imagine that it's even easier now with all the official EA servers with no admins whatsoever.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ToTheSun!" (Mar 6th 2015, 5:24pm)

• "Soopa" started this thread

Date of registration
: Dec 17th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Sunday, February 15th 2015, 7:40pm

29% is not that great if you're going for it.

On full-auto with the foregrip?? I thought the spread was pretty shitty with that setup.

Anyway, I was pretty impressed. Just wanted to share...

What do we say to the god of Death?? - "Not Today!!"

ToTheSun!

Be Creative.

(5,050)

Date of registration
: Mar 9th 2012

Reputation modifier: 19

Sunday, February 15th 2015, 8:27pm

On full-auto with the foregrip?? I thought the spread was pretty shitty with that setup.

It's not any shittier than with burst mode. AR's are abundantly accurate. Very rarely can a player blame missed shots on a gun's capability.

Date of registration
: Aug 16th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Friday, March 6th 2015, 4:10pm

He has 1300+ hours and a 5+ k/d. He just looks like a decent player.

I doubt he was actually using it full auto at range.

Date of registration
: Sep 19th 2012

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Tuesday, May 12th 2015, 5:57pm

Scripting, maybe? Or perhaps he was very judicious in target engagement? Or maybe the other team was just that bad? I last played in October, and the percentage of players who actually knew what to do and play their class instead of incessantly chasing orange triangles around was maybe ten percent...And it's only gotten lower since then...

The accuracy really isn't that outrageous with a mouse...There are 1000+ hour folks on console with 20% and higher using belt-fed HMGs...

yugas42

(1,359)

Date of registration
: Sep 1st 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Tuesday, May 12th 2015, 9:46pm

Please check the dates of threads before replying to them, and avoid necroing old topics. Locked.

-------------------------------------------------
11. Do not deliberately derail or Necro threads.
We appreciate that conversations drift from the Original Topic occasionally (often for the better), but deliberate derailment (particularly pyramiding) and Necromancy is prohibited. In general a thread over 2-3 months old is considered dead unless a discussion continues after the Necro, in which case it is OK. If in doubt, ask a member of staff!