Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Watcher-45

He's watching...

(758)

Date of registration
: May 5th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Sunday, January 26th 2014, 3:03am

@Watcher-45

I think we're in agreement on a lot of things. I did say in one of my earlier comments that I was looking at my end of round accuracy stat from the battle report, not my overall accuracy (which of course is difficult to change round to round). If I usually end rounds with 19% accuracy, but then when shooting the way I do now I end rounds with 24-27% accuracy, I can know that I'm doing a better job in this regard despite no visible change to my 'general' accuracy score. Who cares if your main accuracy stat changes very slowly? Each battle report can tell you you're doing better (if that's your intention).

I must have missed that, apologies.

I guess my original post comes off as a bit stat-crazed. But again, I'm not saying you need to have better accuracy, or care about your stats, or care about what other people might think of your stats (I personally don't care about other people, though stats come in handy when dealing with hackusations). People already have options! I'm not suggesting that players completely change their play style! But if players end up over-firing by, say 3 bullets instead of the usual 6 by being more conscious of TTK given good aim/recoil control, they are better off for it.
:thumbup:
All bike, all the time!

Spoiler Spoiler

Date of registration
: Jul 6th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 16

Monday, January 27th 2014, 5:31pm

Removed the link.
New users aren't allowed to advertise their youtube channel unless the video is unlisted.
Feel free to continue this discussion though.

• "GlassPenguin" has been banned

Date of registration
: Oct 6th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Saturday, February 8th 2014, 2:05am

I just get used to the amount of time it usually takes to kill people, but that usually ends with me stopping shooting before the person is actually dead, which is kinda bad

Date of registration
: Jan 18th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Sunday, February 9th 2014, 1:26pm

lol necro much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
dice pls

Date of registration
: Sep 4th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Sunday, February 9th 2014, 2:27pm

very intersting actually.....
Only yesterday I encountered this situation:
I flanked an unsuspecting target and start shooting him in the back, suddenly, just as I start firing his team-mate comes round the corner and I am in his face, so I re-prioritise targets and shoot him now. I get the kill and am about to turn my attention back to the first guy, when I realise he is dead. I was shocked. Normally I would have dumped at least another burst of 5 to 6 rounds into him.
Turns out the first salvo killed him but on rewatching the footage I saw that the kill feed message appeared almost a second late, which is why I normally keep shooting until....well.. I get the message.
I do care about accuracy but not right now in BF4 because of various issues. But what I am more interested in is survival and when dealing with multiple enemies at once having a good idea of when your target is dead is a very good skill to have.
Unfortunately it's not very reliable to guesstimate when your target is down, but I'll watch out for it closer from now on.
Moving ADS spread values

WoopsyYaya - YouTube(Tipps und Tricks) [Deutsch/HD]

Show Gun Master some love <3 - Vol. 3

Funny quotes

As a main hater on this forum, I say no, it's not worth it.
I have been playing Battlefield since 1942 (the original PC game, not the year).
now I'd jerk off a hobo
With a compensator and angled grip I click people to death like I was playing diablo.
AKU-12 stomps it in the nuts and posts the video to WorldStarHipHop.

Toshiro

I DID choose the ban life

(737)

• "Toshiro" has been banned

Date of registration
: Apr 10th 2013

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 8

Monday, February 10th 2014, 3:04am

lol necro much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not really, necro occurs after 2 or so weeks, definitely after 3.

I usually fire up to 8 billets into a person in CQC, because it accounts for hitreg and possible misses due to spread/recoil, as well as body armor. Also I just shoot til they die.
I'm a cat

You're all mice.

Date of registration
: Mar 30th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Monday, February 10th 2014, 3:14am

The problem with this strategy is that no matter how experienced you are, you can't predict bad hitreg, which will get you killed if you stop firing too quickly. Don't get me wrong, if I'm shooting at a target that isn't shooting back I'll count my shots, but if I feel like they could kill me, I over fire a bit to make sure.