Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Maveco

You can't stop the Smooze!

(610)

Date of registration
: Mar 16th 2013

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Tuesday, September 24th 2013, 11:35pm

@elementofprgress
Take this e-handshake, a $1,99 iTunes gift-card and a box of ShamWow. If you get 10'000 kills with all primaries I'm doubling your prizes and I'll tossing in a Smart-mop together but wait there's more!!! If you manage to get those 10'000 kills before 00:00 UTC you're not getting one, two or three but FOUR boxes of the ShamWow

• "tinynerdude" has been banned
  • "tinynerdude" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jul 2nd 2013

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Wednesday, September 25th 2013, 12:46am

@elementofprgress
Take this e-handshake, a $1,99 iTunes gift-card and a box of ShamWow. If you get 10'000 kills with all primaries I'm doubling your prizes and I'll tossing in a Smart-mop together but wait there's more!!! If you manage to get those 10'000 kills before 00:00 UTC you're not getting one, two or three but FOUR boxes of the ShamWow

J35T3R

Punctual Joker

(74)

Date of registration
: Mar 21st 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Wednesday, September 25th 2013, 1:49am

See sig 2 guns at 100 stars and aim to have more working on kh 2002 and m98b currently but i dont think ill make it in time as beta is coming

has everyone completed 75 assignments along with your origin assignments for bf3 ??

i have stinger jav slga and most of the pistols outstaning primarys are done
PC: Platform: PC

youtube chanel HIPFIREGAMER - YouTube

Date of registration
: Sep 19th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Wednesday, September 25th 2013, 7:12pm

I just don't have the KPM rate to make such an endeavor worthwhile...It's been difficult enough getting all the primaries and secondaries to the first service star...(and after that, my goal is to get them to the end of their unlock "chain", which I may or may not accomplish...)

But I'm not getting PS4 or BF4, so there's no 'deadline' for me to get it done...

Date of registration
: Dec 9th 2012

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Saturday, September 28th 2013, 5:35pm

I set out to do this at the start of Bf3 I got so far as: All AR's, All Carbines, All LMGs, All PDW's, All shotguns, All bolts, When I came down to semi snipers/pistols I just got one for each because I just didn't have the stomach for it same goes for iglas/stingers I have 13 xbow stars though so that should make up for it XD, All assignments complete.

• "tinynerdude" has been banned
  • "tinynerdude" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jul 2nd 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Saturday, September 28th 2013, 6:56pm

I set out to do this at the start of Bf3 I got so far as: All AR's, All Carbines, All LMGs, All PDW's, All shotguns, All bolts, When I came down to semi snipers/pistols I just got one for each because I just didn't have the stomach for it same goes for iglas/stingers I have 13 xbow stars though so that should make up for it XD, All assignments complete.

Its fun when you are in the middle of the challange but when you are at the end that is when you are tested the most.

Don't give up

DeathOfTheDodo

Veni, SMAW, Vici

(863)

Date of registration
: Jun 30th 2013

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Tuesday, October 1st 2013, 1:08am

I've got at least one star with every gun that isn't shit.

I'll settle for that.
[SYM]Deathofthedodo
BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED

"AK Attachment Guide"

No.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Friday, October 11th 2013, 6:24pm

Well maybe I won't get those remaining sidearm service stars now, since I couldn't find a SINGLE scavenger game last night....ugh....

Pheo

I turn down for no one

(1,174)

Date of registration
: May 3rd 2012

Platform: PC

Reputation modifier: 14

Friday, October 11th 2013, 6:30pm

Well maybe I won't get those remaining sidearm service stars now, since I couldn't find a SINGLE scavenger game last night....ugh....

Why not just play like a 1000 ticket Canals TDM? Speaking of BF3, I can't even look at footage of it anymore.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Friday, October 11th 2013, 7:27pm

Why not just play like a 1000 ticket Canals TDM? Speaking of BF3, I can't even look at footage of it anymore.

I'm finished with canals TDM...Swore I'd never touch it again after grinding out probably half of my assignments and service stars there...

Scavenger is at least a viable game mode where you don't feel like you're handicapping yourself by using a sidearm as a primary...