Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Oct 21st 2015

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Wednesday, October 21st 2015, 11:10pm

Anyone else got trouble finding the gun sounds in the torrent other than reloads?

Date of registration
: Oct 25th 2015

Battlelog:

Sunday, October 25th 2015, 1:58am

I was about to get rid of BF3 from my PC but wanted to extract the sounds first and am having zero luck since BFEditor is down.

This youtube video has a structure I'd like to emulate. Is anyone still successfully extracting sounds with this structure ?

How Gun Sound Effects Are Made in Battlefield 3 - YouTube

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Sunday, October 25th 2015, 2:31am

I'm on the torrent file trying to finish it from a long time ago. Is anyone still successfully extracting the sounds on their own ?

TheRadGamerDan

Hey! Could I get one of these title things?

(207)

Date of registration
: Jul 8th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Sunday, October 25th 2015, 2:02am

you won't find any gun sounds, they don't exist. they're made up of 3 other sounds

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Sunday, October 25th 2015, 2:22am

I tried to post a link to a youtube video but that post has to be approved by a mod...

Saw a youtube video today where everything was arranged in Audition so you could mix to end up with what you wanted.
Thought that was pretty cool.

Date of registration
: Feb 2nd 2016

Battlelog:

Tuesday, February 2nd 2016, 7:18pm

Hi everybody,
Just a quick question: Does anybody know where I can still find the audio files? All links are unfortunately down and the torrent isnt really useful. I am specifically looking for all weapon related sounds, including reflections, shells, etc.

Thanks for any help in advance!

Date of registration
: Feb 2nd 2016

Battlelog:

Tuesday, February 16th 2016, 10:16pm

Hi again.
I spent the last 2 weeks torrenting the BF3 audio files. As I am sure there are people here, that do not want to go through the ordeal of running a torrent for 2 weeks straight, I have decided to upload everything as a zip file on mega. Just follow the link and you can get all the BF3 audio files as a direct download.
https://goo.gl/KvixGp

This post by "TOPGUNGUY123" (Saturday, February 20th 2016, 6:14pm) has been deleted by user "Miffyli" (Saturday, February 20th 2016, 7:22pm) with the following reason: Rule 5

Date of registration
: Mar 24th 2017

Battlelog:

Friday, March 24th 2017, 5:54pm

Hi again.
I spent the last 2 weeks torrenting the BF3 audio files. As I am sure there are people here, that do not want to go through the ordeal of running a torrent for 2 weeks straight, I have decided to upload everything as a zip file on mega. Just follow the link and you can get all the BF3 audio files as a direct download.
https://goo.gl/KvixGp
Uh oh, so apparently those are BF4 sound files. At least from what i can tell. For example, listen to Sound\VO\Common\RU\Autotriggers\Inform\vo_ru_mp_inform_throw_smokegrenade 0 10 0.wav

And 40 second mark in this video:
https://youtu.be/jdz5VjebKiU?t=40

You can also hear this particular VA's voice with strong Georgian accent throughout entire BF4 Russian voiceover and as far as i remember BF3 didn't have a VA with such accent.

This post by "Genoard" (Friday, March 24th 2017, 5:56pm) has been deleted by user "yugas42" (Friday, March 24th 2017, 8:37pm) with the following reason: double post