Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Aug 6th 2013

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Tuesday, August 6th 2013, 2:13am

Hey I really need help extracting the files. I've downloaded them a while ago, and re-downloaded them as of 8/5/13.

I have no idea how to extract these files. I've watched endless tutorials on how to open 7z files and no matter what i do i just cant open it.

It always says, "Unspecified Error" when i try to open this in 7zip.

Is there any way you could help me extract these please?

Date of registration
: Jul 18th 2013

Battlelog:

Wednesday, August 7th 2013, 9:52am

Hey I really need help extracting the files. I've downloaded them a while ago, and re-downloaded them as of 8/5/13.

I have no idea how to extract these files. I've watched endless tutorials on how to open 7z files and no matter what i do i just cant open it.

It always says, "Unspecified Error" when i try to open this in 7zip.

Is there any way you could help me extract these please?
Well if you are downloading the direct HTTP link I am hosting you can use Windows to open it normally or WinRar. I imagine 7Zip will open it too. Which link are you specifically using?

Date of registration
: Sep 3rd 2013

Battlelog:

Tuesday, September 3rd 2013, 7:57pm

hey, awesome work! sadly i get error404 - object not found when i open the link (http://74.91.115.193/kraze/Sound.zip) to the file kraze is hosting and when i open the dropbox link to the torrent, i get the error509 "This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!" i am downloading now the files (the 4 upper files) via MEGA, hopefully the gunsounds are in there :P need to say that again, awesome work^^ ;D

elementofprgress

Wizard moderator

(3,544)

• "elementofprgress" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jun 28th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Tuesday, September 3rd 2013, 9:08pm

hey, awesome work! sadly i get error404 - object not found when i open the link (http://74.91.115.193/kraze/Sound.zip) to the file kraze is hosting and when i open the dropbox link to the torrent, i get the error509 "This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!" i am downloading now the files (the 4 upper files) via MEGA, hopefully the gunsounds are in there :P need to say that again, awesome work^^ ;D

The gun sounds are....sorta there.
The game builds the the gun shots on the fly out of a few base sounds.

http://www.bfeditor.org/forums/index.php…ndpost&p=106436
explains it the best.

there are a few gun specific sound files and alots of random ambient warefare, random gunfire, vehicle weapons and stuff like that. If someone were to REALLLY want to they could re-build individual gun noises but it would be a tedious task.

Symthic Forum Rules
Battlefield Data Browser
Come join us on teamspeak!!!
Symthic/Team Symthic Teamspeak: TeamSym.Nitrado.net

Date of registration
: Aug 11th 2013

Battlelog:

Thursday, September 5th 2013, 5:16am

I heard that there was .txt files inside the handheld/reloading folders that specified what sounds a gun uses (i think)

Do you guys have them?

Date of registration
: Jul 23rd 2013

Battlelog:

Friday, September 13th 2013, 4:04am

Torrent link not available again...

elementofprgress

Wizard moderator

(3,544)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Saturday, September 14th 2013, 6:57am

Torrent link not available again...

My dropbox gets shut down daily for bandwidth usage. I really recommend the direct download link that Kraze is hosting. That or try again tomorrow, pretty sure it resets daily.

Symthic Forum Rules
Battlefield Data Browser

Date of registration
: Feb 20th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Saturday, February 22nd 2014, 12:18am

BF3 Beta edition

I typed to you elementofprgress and I'll repeat my question: Are you able to decompress sound from BF3 Beta files?

elementofprgress

Wizard moderator

(3,544)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Saturday, February 22nd 2014, 5:02am

I typed to you elementofprgress and I'll repeat my question: Are you able to decompress sound from BF3 Beta files?

Sorry about that, I accidentally marked the PM as read then forgot to come back to it. If you get the BF3 beta client to me I could extract the audio. However I'm not sure how different the files would be from the BF3 files. There are LOTS of unused audio in the BF3 audio. When I think back to the bf3 beta audio from when I played it a lot of the changes I remember them making might not have even been changes to the audio files but changes to how loud or "effects" on the audio files. Like the rank up audio is the same as the BF3 and the beta just the beta audio was louder. But you never know, there could be a bunch of different audio in the beta client.

Symthic Forum Rules
Battlefield Data Browser

Date of registration
: Feb 20th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Saturday, February 22nd 2014, 9:48pm

Uploaded it on Mega. I'll be really happy, if you manage with it!