Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

elementofprgress

Wizard moderator

(3,544)

• "elementofprgress" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jun 28th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Wednesday, May 1st 2013, 5:51am

Hey man this is awesome!
I was looking for that shiznit line a long time :D
I registered here to say because I have an issue. All the sounds in MP US pack are extremely noisy. Not just the radio sounds but just the VO and all the other sounds. Is this a problem with my soundcard or something or are the sounds modified.

Added the original format of the audio files you mentioned. On my end I could pick up a little bit of noise compared to the originals. The amount of distortion on my end could be downplayed because hardware, not sure. So I decided to post the originals(which I intend to post them all eventually) so you can decide for yourself. :]

Symthic Forum Rules
Battlefield Data Browser
Come join us on teamspeak!!!
Symthic/Team Symthic Teamspeak: TeamSym.Nitrado.net

LucidNonsenze

Elite (Not Really)

(708)

Date of registration
: May 14th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Wednesday, May 1st 2013, 5:57am

Hey man this is awesome!
I was looking for that shiznit line a long time :D
I registered here to say because I have an issue. All the sounds in MP US pack are extremely noisy. Not just the radio sounds but just the VO and all the other sounds. Is this a problem with my soundcard or something or are the sounds modified.

Added the original format of the audio files you mentioned. On my end I could pick up a little bit of noise compared to the originals. The amount of distortion on my end could be downplayed because hardware, not sure. So I decided to post the originals(which I intend to post them all eventually) so you can decide for yourself. :]
Just open up the files in a DAW like Audacity which is free, and check for clipping.

Signature

BF4, PC.

AMD FX8350 at 4.4GHz.
AMD R9 280x MSI Twin Frozr OC'ed to 1150MHz Core. 1700MHz Memory.
8GB Crucial RAM 1600MHz CL9-9-9-24 1T.
1TB 7200 RPM HD
Logitech G400 mouse.
MSI 990 series motherboard
1920 x 1080 IPS Monitor.

Date of registration
: Apr 29th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Wednesday, May 1st 2013, 11:11am

I signed up just to say; thanks for doing this, dude! Been wanting these sounds since BF3 came out.

I've downloaded both the MP3s and the FLAC files. Haven't listened to the FLAC files yet, but yes, some of the MP3s are quite noisy, with clipping, especially on very "bright" sounds, such as shell casings.

Out of interest, has this been done with Bad Company 2, and Bad Company 2: Vietnam? Always wanted a proper Thompson sample. :D

Date of registration
: May 5th 2013

Battlelog:

Sunday, May 5th 2013, 2:08am

From where did you extract these Multiplayer Voice Files?
Also, MEGA.co.nz doesn't seem to download for me

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Sunday, May 5th 2013, 9:06am

THANK YOU for those voice files! I did the same thing extracting all the audio from the files, but couldn't get most of the voice files except for the spots for anti-tank, thank you's and defib kills. Big help!

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Sunday, May 5th 2013, 6:53pm

I did the same thing extracting all the audio from the files, but couldn't get most of the voice files except for the spots for anti-tank
I think I found out why we do not have these files.
At the Dumper.py ( where you dumped the BF3 files ), you first have to dump the "Battlefield 3\Update\" folder and then the "Battlefield 3\Data\Win32" folder.
I didn't try it yet but I saw this in the dumper.py.

Quoted

####Adjust paths here. The script doesn't overwrite existing files so set tocRoot to the patched files first, then run the script again with the unpatched ones to get all files at their most recent version.

Source code

tocRoot=r"<PathtoBattlefield3>\Data\Win32"

Date of registration
: Jun 15th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Saturday, June 15th 2013, 3:35am

thanks for the upload! I do have one question though, where can i find the sounds for the guns firing? all i can find are the reloads, unless the firing sounds are the Convertedaudio\Weapons\Shared_Content\Noise_Layers. thanks!

elementofprgress

Wizard moderator

(3,544)

• "elementofprgress" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jun 28th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Saturday, June 15th 2013, 5:03am

thanks for the upload! I do have one question though, where can i find the sounds for the guns firing? all i can find are the reloads, unless the firing sounds are the Convertedaudio\Weapons\Shared_Content\Noise_Layers. thanks!

http://www.bfeditor.org/forums/index.php…ndpost&p=106436

explains it the best. The game builds the the gun shots on the fly out of a few base sounds.

Symthic Forum Rules
Battlefield Data Browser
Come join us on teamspeak!!!
Symthic/Team Symthic Teamspeak: TeamSym.Nitrado.net

Date of registration
: Mar 24th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Tuesday, June 25th 2013, 7:30am

Which link includes the soldier sounds?

Date of registration