Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(8,982)

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 18

Wednesday, April 10th 2013, 11:33pm

I use adobe audition to mess with audio files but there is a program called audacity which i believe has a freeware version and would be able to make audio files that you could then put into videos. The weapons seem to be built out of hifi,core, and lfe file. Those are just the sounds for the gun you would be shooting. There are also lots of ambient gun shot noises and 3rd person gunshot noises that are broken into to groups like forest shotgun far forest shotgun close, garage sniper close etc

I was just wondering if you would upload to youtube since you said that you were approaching dropbox limits. So basically there are different gunshots depending on POV and environment?
Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

With this, I'll rid MGO3 of infestation. Sans bad gameplay MGO3 will be torn asunder. And then it shall be free. People will suffer, of course - a phantom pain.

Reddit and Konami will rewrite the records... And I will be demonized in human memory. But... The thirst for good gameplay that I have planted will infest MGO3. No one can stop it now. The Rebalance Mod will unleash that thirst unto the future.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

elementofprgress

Wizard moderator

(3,482)

• "elementofprgress" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jun 28th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Thursday, April 11th 2013, 12:17am

Quoted

I use adobe audition to mess with audio files but there is a program called audacity which i believe has a freeware version and would be able to make audio files that you could then put into videos. The weapons seem to be built out of hifi,core, and lfe file. Those are just the sounds for the gun you would be shooting. There are also lots of ambient gun shot noises and 3rd person gunshot noises that are broken into to groups like forest shotgun far forest shotgun close, garage sniper close etc

I was just wondering if you would upload to youtube since you said that you were approaching dropbox limits. So basically there are different gunshots depending on POV and environment?

Doh. I get what your saying now. I will throw something together when I have some time.

Sent from my HTC One X+

Symthic Forum Rules
Battlefield Data Browser
Come join us on teamspeak!!!
Symthic/Team Symthic Teamspeak: TeamSym.Nitrado.net

Date of registration
: Dec 31st 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Thursday, April 18th 2013, 7:18am

For hosting the files, have you thought of making it all into a .torrent and then seeding it to a couple of people?Means you'd have to Up the files initially but you would've had to do that anyways. After your initial seeding is done then we would just have to keep it alive by seeding it ourselves.

AdmiralGiggles

Honurabur Reader

(519)

Date of registration
: Aug 14th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Thursday, April 25th 2013, 12:05pm

Are those really all the files, because it seems i can't find the sounds for spotted vehicles ?

elementofprgress

Wizard moderator

(3,482)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Thursday, April 25th 2013, 11:21pm

Are those really all the files, because it seems i can't find the sounds for spotted vehicles ?

Nope it it not all of it. Some audio is a lot sneaker then anticipated. Was worried it was gonna be server side or some crazy shit cuz of localization for the voice overs, but lucky they arn't.

Updated OP with link to US Multilayer Voice overs.

Symthic Forum Rules
Battlefield Data Browser

elementofprgress

Wizard moderator

(3,482)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Sunday, April 28th 2013, 10:11pm

OP update

Symthic Forum Rules
Battlefield Data Browser

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(8,982)

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 18

Sunday, April 28th 2013, 10:34pm

I still propose that you put similar audio together into themed youtube videos (ie US Multi VO) so we can listen without having to download!
Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

With this, I'll rid MGO3 of infestation. Sans bad gameplay MGO3 will be torn asunder. And then it shall be free. People will suffer, of course - a phantom pain.

Reddit and Konami will rewrite the records... And I will be demonized in human memory. But... The thirst for good gameplay that I have planted will infest MGO3. No one can stop it now. The Rebalance Mod will unleash that thirst unto the future.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2013

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Tuesday, April 30th 2013, 1:13am

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Picky, picky.

Anyways, awesome job. I love digging through the files and seeing their naming scheme for things. Like the M82 huh? I thought we were calling that the M98B, silly DICE. Knowing that they don't want copyright issues but don't change the source name of their files. All in all, most of it is just very (less than a second) foley type sounds, but getting the defib sounds, as well as all the things the soldier shouts when getting a defib kill, are well worth it! Zap Zap!

Thumbs up.
Something cool should go here.

Date of registration
: Apr 30th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Tuesday, April 30th 2013, 4:20pm

Hey man this is awesome!
I was looking for that shiznit line a long time :D
I registered here to say because I have an issue. All the sounds in MP US pack are extremely noisy. Not just the radio sounds but just the VO and all the other sounds. Is this a problem with my soundcard or something or are the sounds modified.

It's also funy to see how many unused voiceclips there are:
-Throwing smoke nade
-requesting UAV snapshot
-US as defenders on Rush

elementofprgress

Wizard moderator

(3,482)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Tuesday, April 30th 2013, 4:44pm

Hey man this is awesome!
I was looking for that shiznit line a long time :D
I registered here to say because I have an issue. All the sounds in MP US pack are extremely noisy. Not just the radio sounds but just the VO and all the other sounds. Is this a problem with my soundcard or something or are the sounds modified.

It's also funy to see how many unused voiceclips there are:
-Throwing smoke nade
-requesting UAV snapshot
-US as defenders on Rush

It might have been something i did while converting it all. I only did a quick pass over on the audio after converting it. I will check it out and see whats going on their and fix it. Thanks for the heads up.

Us defenders on rush? Damn I missed that one.

Symthic Forum Rules
Battlefield Data Browser