Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

elementofprgress

Wizard moderator

(3,482)

• "elementofprgress" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jun 28th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Sunday, April 7th 2013, 1:59pm

BF3 Audio extracted from files

This is the audio extracted from the files then converted to stereo mp3 files. Roughly 95% of the audio were 32-bit mono wave files. Lots of 4 channel 32 bit wave files. Music for the loading screens was in 5.1 Some SP and CO-Op were 7.1. All in all, was some 30+gb of audio. For size sake I converted everything down/up to stereo 320kbps. Should be more then enough for anyone who wants to us it for projects, youtube, Machinima, hell I made the mcom my ringtone! Feel free to mirror, share, create.

How to extract the audio yourself. Xas Audio Decoder - Official BF Editor Forums

If anyone REALLY wants the whole original audio files. Just find me a way to host 30+ GB and I will be more then happy to. and know that now many audio players can play the unconverted audio files.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The giant zip file is no longer available. I'm just keeping it here for the time being just in case. However it is very unlikely.
Link Removed - ALL of the audio in BF3 in multi channel uncompressed ,wav format. The file is quite large. 29.1GB. But definitely the way to go if you want BF3 and want the true quality you hear in game.

Thank Kraze for hosting the audio files for everyone!! Wouldn't be able to provide you with a link to download everything from a single source with out 'em.

This is a torrent of the same file. BF3 Audio in .Wav Format.torrent Very few seeders so its kinda random if anyone happens to be seeding at any givin moment.

Files are in the full WAV 32 bit audio, 1500kpbs PCM codec. Most are mono-setero. In other words, not everything can play the files. I recommend converting to mp3 or using a program like Foobar to listen to.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other BF3 Audio Downloads:

I use 7zip. I highly recommend it. may not be able to extract. 7-Zip

Download all 4 to the same folder and when you extract the first one and all 4 should extract.

MP3:
Convertedaudio.7z.001 (700.0 MB)
MEGA
Convertedaudio.7z.002 (700.0 MB)
MEGA
Convertedaudio.7z.003 (700.0 MB)
MEGA
Convertedaudio.7z.004 (340.6 MB)
MEGA
Mirrors:
Dropbox - Convertedaudio.7z.001
Dropbox - Convertedaudio.7z.002
Dropbox - Convertedaudio.7z.003
Dropbox - Convertedaudio.7z.004

**Dropbox links temp down**
US MP VOs
MP.7z (1.29 GB)
MEGA
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just the MP Voice overs.

Original Wav Format. (not all media players are compatible with)

MpVoWav.zip (1.66 GB)
MEGA

Symthic Forum Rules
Battlefield Data Browser
Come join us on teamspeak!!!
Symthic/Team Symthic Teamspeak: TeamSym.Nitrado.net

This post has been edited 12 times, last edit by "elementofprgress" (Oct 26th 2014, 3:53pm) with the following reason: Added zip of ALL BF3 audio files in their original format. Added MP VOs in original format. [s]YaYY! torrent file added. [/s] [i][s]Added MP VOs. This is stuff like spotting call outs. Random stuff that is said in game, asking for ammo, death scream, ect[/s][/i]

LucidNonsenze

Elite (Not Really)

(680)

Date of registration
: May 14th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Sunday, April 7th 2013, 2:10pm

Interesting, I'm quite interested to now what the sample rate on the original files is. I'd have a strong guess at 48000.

Signature

BF4, PC.

AMD FX8350 at 4.4GHz.
AMD R9 280x MSI Twin Frozr OC'ed to 1150MHz Core. 1700MHz Memory.
8GB Crucial RAM 1600MHz CL9-9-9-24 1T.
1TB 7200 RPM HD
Logitech G400 mouse.
MSI 990 series motherboard
1920 x 1080 IPS Monitor.

AdmiralGiggles

Honurabur Reader

(519)

Date of registration
: Aug 14th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Sunday, April 7th 2013, 3:03pm

Now can you bind a key to play a sound ingame ?

Cheapnub

Unregistered

Sunday, April 7th 2013, 5:20pm

Interesting, I'm quite interested to now what the sample rate on the original files is. I'd have a strong guess at 48000.

this

I want to know what the sample rate is :| Just so that we can finetune our audio-settings to that.

@elementofprgress
great find :) thank you

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Cheapnub" (Apr 7th 2013, 5:30pm)

elementofprgress

Wizard moderator

(3,482)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Sunday, April 7th 2013, 11:08pm

this{/quote]

I want to know what the sample rate is :| Just so that we can finetune our audio-settings to that.

@elementofprgress
great find :) thank you

48000 hz. mhmm. With a bitrate of anywhere from 64-12288kbps Whats really interesting is to look at the footstep audio in adobe audition and see average wave length peaks on various footsteps

but yeah the files look like this Dropbox - Xp5_03_KiasarRail_Music_Loading_Wave 0 0 0.wav
Dropbox - XP5_AMB_Sabalan_YetiScream_01_Wave 0 0 0.wav

Symthic Forum Rules
Battlefield Data Browser

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "elementofprgress" (Apr 7th 2013, 11:27pm)

elementofprgress

Wizard moderator

(3,482)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Sunday, April 7th 2013, 11:09pm

Now can you bind a key to play a sound ingame ?

how about behind the game in a hidden window?

even better yet. play the beacon noise threw TS when playing against people who are in the TS lol

Symthic Forum Rules
Battlefield Data Browser

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2013

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Wednesday, April 10th 2013, 1:29am

Pretty awesome to put that up. Before I go about downloading 2+ gigs of audio, is there any decent structure to all these files? Category wise. Or is it just a bunch of random files? And file names make sense, and not just sound0001.wav, sound00002.wav?

It will be nice to have some of these while making videos.
Something cool should go here.

elementofprgress

Wizard moderator

(3,482)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, April 10th 2013, 5:59am

Quoted

Pretty awesome to put that up. Before I go about downloading 2+ gigs of audio, is there any decent structure to all these files? Category wise. Or is it just a bunch of random files? And file names make sense, and not just sound0001.wav, sound00002.wav?

It will be nice to have some of these while making videos.

Everything is named. The only ones that aren't really organized are gun fire. Seems like they build the gun noise out of three or so files for depending guns.

Sent from my HTC One X+

Symthic Forum Rules
Battlefield Data Browser

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(8,982)

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 18

Wednesday, April 10th 2013, 6:36am

Do you have a video software you could use to link similar audio tracks together and upload it as one video to youtube or other video sharing site? Also, are there different gunshots for different directions/environments?
Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

With this, I'll rid MGO3 of infestation. Sans bad gameplay MGO3 will be torn asunder. And then it shall be free. People will suffer, of course - a phantom pain.

Reddit and Konami will rewrite the records... And I will be demonized in human memory. But... The thirst for good gameplay that I have planted will infest MGO3. No one can stop it now. The Rebalance Mod will unleash that thirst unto the future.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

elementofprgress

Wizard moderator

(3,482)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, April 10th 2013, 1:02pm

Do you have a video software you could use to link similar audio tracks together and upload it as one video to youtube or other video sharing site? Also, are there different gunshots for different directions/environments?

I use adobe audition to mess with audio files but there is a program called audacity which i believe has a freeware version and would be able to make audio files that you could then put into videos. The weapons seem to be built out of hifi,core, and lfe file. Those are just the sounds for the gun you would be shooting. There are also lots of ambient gun shot noises and 3rd person gunshot noises that are broken into to groups like forest shotgun far forest shotgun close, garage sniper close etc

Symthic Forum Rules
Battlefield Data Browser