Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

hunturk

Owner Of The World's Most Powerful Neck

(1,652)

Date of registration
: Aug 4th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 17

Thursday, March 21st 2013, 10:32pm

Without this game I wouldn't have known you lads.
Best MP game ever.

<3
Personally, i don't take a stance on whether or not there is a creating entity because i'm humble enough to realize, in my fucking insignificance, the concept escapes my comprehension with a lead of 9001 light years.
RIP SRAW

Wadayoutalkenabeet

Oscar and Moe <3

Date of registration
: Jul 6th 2012

Battlelog:

Thursday, March 21st 2013, 10:33pm

Best MP game ever.

<3

You smell.

Date of registration
: Sep 19th 2012

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Thursday, March 21st 2013, 10:38pm

Loved almost every one of the 390 hours put into it (if that playtime includes Co-op, the number is probably well above 500)

The formula doesn't even have to change that much for BF4; just a few revisions, updates and gameplay tweaks would make it perfect...

hunturk

Owner Of The World's Most Powerful Neck

(1,652)

Date of registration
: Aug 4th 2012

Battlelog:

Thursday, March 21st 2013, 10:43pm

Loved almost every one of the 390 hours put into it (if that playtime includes Co-op, the number is probably well above 500)

The formula doesn't even have to change that much for BF4; just a few revisions, updates and gameplay tweaks would make it perfect...

Lolwhat why have you played so much coop?

Quoted from "hunturk"

Quoted from "Blue Panda"

Best MP game ever.

<3

You smell.

Of your love.
Personally, i don't take a stance on whether or not there is a creating entity because i'm humble enough to realize, in my fucking insignificance, the concept escapes my comprehension with a lead of 9001 light years.
RIP SRAW

Wadayoutalkenabeet

Oscar and Moe <3

Date of registration
: Mar 12th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Thursday, March 21st 2013, 11:10pm

Final thought?

There needs to be final (massive) patch.
Otherwise I would still consider BF3 a beta considering the tons of bugs and glitches still existing...
BF3 had great potential, but never quiet reached the epicness of BF2

Date of registration
: Sep 19th 2012

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Thursday, March 21st 2013, 11:24pm

Lolwhat why have you played so much coop?

I got the game at release, and wanted to grind out the special weapons first...At that time, it was like 450,000 points to unlock them all instead of the later 165,000...The issue was made worse by godawful inept teammates (sometimes it was me making the fatal error) and very inconsistent EA servers -- Freezes and dropped connections were horrible for like the first two weeks, and you'd end up not getting any credit for points :cursing:

Date of registration
: Feb 21st 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Friday, March 22nd 2013, 8:09am

Everyone already knows exactly what I'm going to say so lets try something unpredictable.

I am more hopeful for BF4 because John Ricearoni is no longer the CEO of EA. Peter Moore is the new CEO. He seems to be shrewd and a capable decision maker who doesn't shy away from tough choices just because some people get stepped on. I have a feeling that his approach to game development may be more hands off. Hopefully, DICE will follow suit and do the right thing and make BF4 the game BF3 was supposed to be.

I'm not buying the game until it comes out though. I've lost all trust in DICE and I won't believe it until I see it in the retail version of the game. No way am I getting suckered into a lower quality retail version after an amazing Alpha and Beta.

Riesig

Random Signature Generator

(814)

Date of registration
: Mar 8th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 16

Friday, March 22nd 2013, 8:23am

Sadly a big downward spiral from the enjoyment I've had when I just bought it.

Heck, this is one of those "games you actually buy a new PC for" scenarios.
I'm a tsundere tentacle

MrT3a

The only man who ever reported his own post!

(920)

Date of registration
: Jul 19th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Friday, March 22nd 2013, 9:02am

Without Team Symthic I would not play the game anymore, all my friends now play TSW or Tera (and I can't play any MMORPG anymore, kind of overdosed at one time).

Without BF3, I would never came here, meet you all, joined a team, spoke english, ...

The game is far from perfect, but I love it for all it brought to my life ^^

(If Team Symthic go to BF4 I'll probably follow, because my friends said they'll not buy it ^^)
Stats thingy

Quotes of wisdom (maybe)

I'm a battlefield player, good sir. I don't play metro.

PC is no longer PC master race. It's PC mustard race, because consoles need to ketchup :'D

DICE gave so much into making commander better, but lemmings be lemmings I guess.

As a good guy that don't want to use overly glitched weapons, I'll quit using the MTAR and switch to the ACWR until it's fixed

The world needs more people like you

+1, I think we're all in agreement that more MrT3as would be an awesome thing :love:
Although if that was the case they'd use up so much of the world's awesome that there'd be none left for the rest of us! :D

yes, I know, I'm a big-ass hypocrite

Cheapnub

Unregistered

Friday, March 22nd 2013, 9:06am

so much symlove here :love: