Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "bananahead81" started this thread

Date of registration
: Mar 4th 2013

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Thursday, March 21st 2013, 1:12am

Conquest on the maps feels like how AK should've felt...Rush is okay, but rather imbalanced...CTF is fine, rather long, but fine. Still, the fact that I dislike CQ on most maps except for the new ones throws it in favor of EG for me. I quite like it.
I think you might have hit the nail on the head sir. The only thing i would change is "AK" for "BF3".

Immortal Tombat

Ellipsis guys...

(285)

Date of registration
: Jun 1st 2012

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Thursday, March 21st 2013, 1:57am

The maps are definitely the best of the bunch in my opinion, if it had weapons; it'd be the clear cut victor. But for overall awesomeness, I'd say it's on par with B2K.

• "bananahead81" started this thread

Date of registration
: Mar 4th 2013

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Thursday, March 21st 2013, 2:06am

The maps are definitely the best of the bunch in my opinion, if it had weapons; it'd be the clear cut victor. But for overall awesomeness, I'd say it's on par with B2K.
Maybe DICE just think weapon balance is fine right now, and don't want to add more headaches :) Earlier DLC's needed weapons to hold people's interest but if 87 (or whatever it is) weapons isn't enough well...... i don't know :)

B2K is totally awesome though :)

J35T3R

Punctual Joker

(74)

Date of registration
: Mar 21st 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Thursday, March 21st 2013, 2:15am

cq maps are rubbish flag maps ok apart from open spawn rape and tdm maps best in the game especaly railroad it will support more than 24 players with ease
PC: Platform: PC

youtube chanel HIPFIREGAMER - YouTube

J0hn-Stuart-Mill

GW2 N00B... also old.

(1,952)

Date of registration
: Apr 10th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 13

Thursday, March 21st 2013, 4:13am

I think they are all superb additions to the game. Finally we get a map with the fall colors theme, and a third map of "Boreal forest" theme, these are by far my favorite map settings. I do not understand why this game needs to have 11 Desert Themed maps, and only 3 Boreal Forest maps, and 3 deciduous forest maps

I think Kiasar is easily a top 3 map for BF3, and I like Flats and Sabalan as well. Riverside is a bit small for 64 players, but i guess the infantry guys need a small map mixed in for some intense infantry battles.

I think Kiasar finally has the elevation changes that have been missing from BF3. All previous Battlefields have had maps with rolling hills, and until now we had zero. Also I LOVE that we finally have a map with thick vegetation.

If I was to rank top 10 conquest maps IMO for BF3, this is how I'd rank them:

Markaz
Bandar
Kiasar
Talah
Kharg
Firestorm
Nebandan Flats
Canals
Sabalan Pipeline
Death Valley
My father used to say, We find our true friends on the Battlefield! - J0hn Snow

Date of registration
: Jan 3rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Thursday, March 21st 2013, 10:08pm

Loving CTF, which is most of what I'm playing right now.
Not sure about rush just yet, though that is what I usually play. Could be cool. The maps seem a lot more open than most other rush maps.
Haven't really spent much time in CQ yet, but that has seemed enjoyable.

Overall a solid release, and IMO best since B2K.
Swyck