Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "bananahead81" started this thread

Date of registration
: Mar 4th 2013

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Wednesday, March 20th 2013, 8:19pm

End Game.

Ok, sorry if this has already been posted but who else LOVES end game? Apart from the odd glitch i have noticed (nothing game breaking), i think this could well be the best DLC yet (its a VERY fine line between this and B2K for me).

I give it 10/10 :)

Mickey

I can't control my signature

(707)

Date of registration
: May 14th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Wednesday, March 20th 2013, 8:25pm

I absolutely love EG.
And I'm suprised AM is beating it so far
Your Favorite DLCs

MY CURRENT ORIGIN/BLOG NAME: Murrican-Mickey

I say what I want to say and I do what I want to do.
There is no in between.
People will either love you for it or hate you for it.
-Eminem
Inspired by Mickey

LOL Riesig

Riesig seems like the type of person that would jack off in public and think nothing of it.
He does. And people join him anyways.
What, NO!

And then later:

Fapping and lifting 5 gallons of water is dumb.

Also, because i'm skinny asian.

/QQ

My worst fear is not being able to make any more threads.

Date of registration
: Jun 12th 2012

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Wednesday, March 20th 2013, 8:36pm

Good map design in cq, good map design in general. Hope whoever made them works on bf4.
"Blood is the price of victory"
- Karl von Clausewitz

"Don't fight a battle if you don't gain anything by winning."
- Erwin Rommel

PSN: Suodeth_

Date of registration
: Apr 19th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Wednesday, March 20th 2013, 8:54pm

I'm enjoying it, not sure if it's because it's new or what but it's not bad at all to me.
In this order:
Flats
Riverside
Railroad
Pipes
There is no such thing as a bad revive
Heals per assault minute 2 1321% 25.427
Resupplies per support minute 12 9804% 1.899
Repairs per engineer minute 21 6448% 0.534
Revives per assault minute 30 43110% 0.640

Aenonar

Data Analyzer

(2,796)

Date of registration
: Dec 16th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Wednesday, March 20th 2013, 9:09pm

Maps are either way too open or way too cluttered...And there's practically NO destruction on them either!

Nebandan - Extremely open and exposed with a clusterfuck warehouse in the middle
Kiasar Railroad - Also very exposed between flags, but bushes everywhere that RPG's and snipers can ambush from.. Pretty much get raped no matter where you go because you can't cover all angles
Riverside - also very exposed with occasional trees, loads of rocks where it's easy to lose people in every crack and crevice.. Pain in the ass to clear out an area only to have someone remaining anyways... Clusterfuck in the center again with no destruction.
Pipeline - Loads of rocks and bushes and the clusterfuck factory at one side and the ultra-exposed refinery in the middle which also is a pain in the ass to clear out...

Basically you're either completely exposed and fucked whenever you try to go somewhere, or you can never clear out an objective because there are enemies hiding everywhere. Doesn't get better with the random paradrop from the C-130 either.. Even if you did manage to clear it all out, they're there yet again.

The maps are also horribly balanced since vehicle spawns aren't locked per faction, so if the enemy captures all the points, they have all the vehicles, not just half, ALL. Especially riverside also tends to turn into spawn rape against the Russians because the spawn is extremely exposed coming down the hill while the US are covered by rocks everywhere... No SAA against air baserape either this time despite so much air...

Quoted

(14:06:57) Riesig: I should stop now. People might get sig material again

• "bananahead81" started this thread

Date of registration
: Mar 4th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Wednesday, March 20th 2013, 9:17pm

I have honestly played hours and hours on Xbox, but maybe it is not so great on PC.... If you are struggling to locate all the enemies why not just use a vehicle with proximity scan or recon with TUGS?

The destruction (something i hadn't thought about until i read your post) is a little lacking i suppose but it does not really bother me. I'm gonna try blow up a combine harvester later.

Aenonar

Data Analyzer

(2,796)

Date of registration
: Dec 16th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Wednesday, March 20th 2013, 9:35pm

I have honestly played hours and hours on Xbox, but maybe it is not so great on PC.... If you are struggling to locate all the enemies why not just use a vehicle with proximity scan or recon with TUGS?

The destruction (something i hadn't thought about until i read your post) is a little lacking i suppose but it does not really bother me. I'm gonna try blow up a combine harvester later.

I'm always using proximity, but thanks to the elevation differences they're almost always too low to hit them which usually means free kill for them/C4, or they're too high and head glitching... -.-'

Quoted

(14:06:57) Riesig: I should stop now. People might get sig material again

Date of registration
: Jul 26th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Wednesday, March 20th 2013, 9:49pm

I like them, though certain maps seem more suited to certain modes...and there may be too many AA vehicles on maps now. Played a CQ match of Riverside a couple of days ago. Enemy team had an AA LAV parked near the RU spawn out in a field on side of the river, and AA jeep on the other side of the river overlooking the power station. Then they had both choppers up, and they were heavily camping the power station flag near the RU spawn with Stingers. It was impossible to get air assets into the fight. Would have been right damned annoying except with the two camping vehicles, the helicopters with at least two people each, and at least three engineers camping the RU spawn, they couldn't actually cap and hold flags. So we won by a land side, as the helicopters only seemed interested in base raping.

For some reason, I really enjoy rush on these maps. I think maybe the open feeling of the maps. Reminds me more of BC2 Rush in ways, might just be the look of them though. Not many bottle neck or choke points that you just constantly throw yourself into. The MCOMs usually have decent cover around them, which leads to some very intense fights over the MCOMs themselves. Like CTF on some maps, not a fan of it on Pipeline though. Whichever side spawns in the container yard seems to have a much better defensive position than the side that spawns in a building at the bottom of a damn hill.

ToTheSun!

Be Creative.

(5,050)

Date of registration
: Mar 9th 2012

Reputation modifier: 19

Wednesday, March 20th 2013, 10:06pm

Ok, sorry if this has already been posted but who else LOVES end game? Apart from the odd glitch i have noticed (nothing game breaking), i think this could well be the best DLC yet (its a VERY fine line between this and B2K for me).

I give it 10/10 :)

You're a good man.

Nick 30075

2manyPosts4me

(1,936)

Date of registration
: Jan 7th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Wednesday, March 20th 2013, 11:00pm

Conquest on the maps feels like how AK should've felt...Rush is okay, but rather imbalanced...CTF is fine, rather long, but fine. Still, the fact that I dislike CQ on most maps except for the new ones throws it in favor of EG for me. I quite like it.
Emperor Nick of the Cult of Defibrillation
Sith Deity of Thread-Killing

I'm basically just a degenerate weeb who doesn't post much nowadays.

I'm secretly Old Man Symthic

Siggy thingies

Gaming Stuff

Words of Wisdom (not really)

Quoted from "Blue Panda"

You're fedorable :love:

Quoted from "ToTheSun!"

I have the highest postcount. Nick doesn't count.

Quoted

23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: I'm -
23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: Okay
23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: I'm stabbing everyone
23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: Bye guys
23:44 Nick: *flips table*
23:44 Legion: Bye, happy stabbing
23:44 *** Lt_Col_Jesus quit (Quit: off to murder the public at large).

Quoted

10:41 LB: You just...reanimated Steve Jobs.
10:41 Dice: Well that would be unfortunate, I was just getting used to him being dead.

Quoted from "Pheozero"

... fuck. Damn you hindsight!

Quoted

23:58 Failure117: CAUSE IM FREEE
23:58 Nick: AS A BIIIIRD NOW
23:58 Failure117: FREEE OF NICK'S WORM RAPE

Quoted

ViperFTW: HEY LOOK
ViperFTW: AN ALIEN LASER FISH THE SIZE OF THE SUN
ViperFTW: I WANT TO SWAT IT WITH MY COMICLY LARGE SWORD
ViperFTW: WITH
ViperFTW: THIS