Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

MrT3a

The only man who ever reported his own post!

(920)

Date of registration
: Jul 19th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Monday, February 18th 2013, 4:10pm

Well, how about lazy people like me who would want to cheat getting every unlock in the game?
Yeah, I really would do it if it was possible.

Hey, I do it in CoD 4 and MW2!

Spoiler Spoiler

and Borderlands 2, but don't tell Viper or LB
Didn't EA/DICE released a payed shortcut thingy ?
Stats thingy

Quotes of wisdom (maybe)

I'm a battlefield player, good sir. I don't play metro.

PC is no longer PC master race. It's PC mustard race, because consoles need to ketchup :'D

DICE gave so much into making commander better, but lemmings be lemmings I guess.

As a good guy that don't want to use overly glitched weapons, I'll quit using the MTAR and switch to the ACWR until it's fixed

The world needs more people like you

+1, I think we're all in agreement that more MrT3as would be an awesome thing :love:
Although if that was the case they'd use up so much of the world's awesome that there'd be none left for the rest of us! :D

yes, I know, I'm a big-ass hypocrite

Octopuss

Rocktopus

(274)

• "Octopuss" started this thread

Date of registration
: Feb 16th 2013

Reputation modifier: 9

Monday, February 18th 2013, 4:30pm

Best example, right here. THis dude went 569-42

Battle Report - Battlelog
/ Battlefield 3

...and not banned yet at all? dafuq.

Aenonar

Data Analyzer

(2,796)

Date of registration
: Dec 16th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Monday, February 18th 2013, 4:33pm

Well, how about lazy people like me who would want to cheat getting every unlock in the game?

Spoiler Spoiler

Yep, you can buy vehicle unlocks etc... (not sure about infantry.. Probably :| )

Quoted

(14:06:57) Riesig: I should stop now. People might get sig material again

Date of registration
: Jul 6th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 17

Monday, February 18th 2013, 4:42pm

I never saw people cheating.
But I occasionally see spawncampers, glitchers and other scum.

Nick 30075

2manyPosts4me

(1,936)

Date of registration
: Jan 7th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Monday, February 18th 2013, 4:44pm

I've run into hackers on Xbox, but only two in my time playing the game. Sometimes it's easy to tell--OHK'ing people at 500m+ with a SCAR-L tends to be suspicious, but it could be lag or lucky shots, etc. Something like that isn't a perfect indicator, much as many people get hackusations for something like that (goodness knows I've gotten hatemail accusing me of hacking for getting AN-94 kills at 200m).

Of the hackers I've run into, one was OHK'ing people through buildings and from one spawn into the other, often with weapons whose bullets should have expired by that distance (since most weapons have ~900m range).
The other was really odd, a low-level guy (rank 15, not a colonel) with 70+% accuracy on weapons he used in the games I played against him (according to BLog), who always got headshots and could always turn on people and kill them with 2-3 rounds, even if they spawned behind him and didn't move. Probable aimbot, and his stats as a rank 15 with a 7 k/d and 65% accuracy on assault rifles helped with that suspicion.

Now, as for crazy glitches, sometimes it can be hard to tell. I've had Javelins glitch out and gain stupid range (2000m+, shooting spawn to spawn on Firestorm--seen it 3 times), both for me and against me. That's hard to tell, because major irregular and potentially gamebreaking glitches happen though they don't appear to be glitches at first, at least until you've talked with the other people involved.

Most people who were ignorant of the M26 glitch would've called it a hack, even though it wasn't. The problem is that most players mistake glitches for hacking. That said, I don't want people to just say "here's a gamebreaking bug that we've found to exploit" and share it with the world, because that could be dangerous too.

Now, on the topic of cheating, I consider boosting to be cheating. If an admin bans an entire team to avoid a loss, I'm perfectly content to report him to BLog for boosting W/L (a friend of a friend was supposedly reset for that). But then again, if you're playing with a group of friends, does that not increase your stats beyond what you could achieve on your own? It's rather subjective, what's fair and what's not.
Emperor Nick of the Cult of Defibrillation
Sith Deity of Thread-Killing

I'm basically just a degenerate weeb who doesn't post much nowadays.

I'm secretly Old Man Symthic

Siggy thingies

Gaming Stuff

Words of Wisdom (not really)

Quoted from "Blue Panda"

You're fedorable :love:

Quoted from "ToTheSun!"

I have the highest postcount. Nick doesn't count.

Quoted

23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: I'm -
23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: Okay
23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: I'm stabbing everyone
23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: Bye guys
23:44 Nick: *flips table*
23:44 Legion: Bye, happy stabbing
23:44 *** Lt_Col_Jesus quit (Quit: off to murder the public at large).

Quoted

10:41 LB: You just...reanimated Steve Jobs.
10:41 Dice: Well that would be unfortunate, I was just getting used to him being dead.

Quoted from "Pheozero"

... fuck. Damn you hindsight!

Quoted

23:58 Failure117: CAUSE IM FREEE
23:58 Nick: AS A BIIIIRD NOW
23:58 Failure117: FREEE OF NICK'S WORM RAPE

Quoted

ViperFTW: HEY LOOK
ViperFTW: AN ALIEN LASER FISH THE SIZE OF THE SUN
ViperFTW: I WANT TO SWAT IT WITH MY COMICLY LARGE SWORD
ViperFTW: WITH
ViperFTW: THIS
ViperFTW: AS
ViperFTW: MY
ViperFTW: FUUUUCKING SOUNDTRACK :DDDD
(the album in question)

Octopuss

Rocktopus

(274)

Date of registration

Monday, February 18th 2013, 4:44pm

/ Battlefield 3

And a comment from someone else on TechPowerUp (that's the site's platoon the guy in question is member of)
"If you think that is hax then you need to go back to WoW."

Yeah legit as fuck...

Aenonar

Data Analyzer

(2,796)

Date of registration
: Dec 16th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Monday, February 18th 2013, 4:52pm

/ Battlefield 3

And a comment from someone else on TechPowerUp (that's the site's platoon the guy in question is member of)
"If you think that is hax then you need to go back to WoW."

Yeah legit as fuck...

12.64 kills per minute and the whole enemy team was just a big pile of death, yeah, legit as fuck :>

I've come across like 10-15 obvious hackers during my soon 400 hours in game... There are a lot of people half hacking though and not just going all out aimbot+wallhack.. Though I've spent many years hunting cheaters, so my cheater senses are quite sensitive...

Quoted

(14:06:57) Riesig: I should stop now. People might get sig material again

Octopuss

Rocktopus

(274)

Date of registration

Monday, February 18th 2013, 4:56pm

Yeah I believe lots of people are cheating in a "smart" way, like not using any dmg mod/aimbot, but still using stuff that would allow them say to see where everyone is. I guess that's not detectable since you'd "just" read the packets. No data manipulation=no detection.

Cheapnub

Unregistered

Monday, February 18th 2013, 5:01pm

Yeah I believe lots of people are cheating in a "smart" way, like not using any dmg mod/aimbot, but still using stuff that would allow them say to see where everyone is. I guess that's not detectable since you'd "just" read the packets. No data manipulation=no detection.

honestly, there are about no hackers in the game. Sure, a few, but that's it.

The game is the most enjoyable when you just play it, and acknowledge good players. Someday you'll see an obvious hacker, yes, but honestly they're rare

MrT3a

The only man who ever reported his own post!

(920)

Date of registration
: Jul 19th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Monday, February 18th 2013, 5:12pm

Spoiler Spoiler

Yep, you can buy vehicle unlocks etc... (not sure about infantry.. Probably :| )
Tempting since I don't play vehicles a lot, but on the other hand ... would be a total waste of money since I don't play vehicules a lot because I'm not good at it (I maybe should go to small servers with vehicles to L2P ^^)
And my objective is to unlock all attchments for all weapons by kills so I'll be good with all and any weapons !
The shortcut sure unlock you all you want, but it don't grant you skillz, so does cheating ...

I do cheat in some SP game when I know I'll not enjoy the gameplay but the story is great.
Stats thingy

Quotes of wisdom (maybe)

I'm a battlefield player, good sir. I don't play metro.

PC is no longer PC master race. It's PC mustard race, because consoles need to ketchup :'D

DICE gave so much into making commander better, but lemmings be lemmings I guess.

As a good guy that don't want to use overly glitched weapons, I'll quit using the MTAR and switch to the ACWR until it's fixed

The world needs more people like you

+1, I think we're all in agreement that more MrT3as would be an awesome thing :love:
Although if that was the case they'd use up so much of the world's awesome that there'd be none left for the rest of us! :D

yes, I know, I'm a big-ass hypocrite