Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Sep 16th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Riesig

Random Signature Generator

(814)

Date of registration
: Mar 8th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 16

Friday, March 8th 2013, 6:43am

Still the best W/L ratio whore
I'm a tsundere tentacle

Revolver 0celo7

IRL Gunmaster

(351)

Date of registration
: Jun 24th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 8

Friday, March 8th 2013, 11:09am

Are Premium stat resets reflected in the leaderboard?
Altoids...

Quoted from "Master Dice"

11:19 PM Fine I will kill you and film you bleeding
11:19 PM That is close to crying yes?

MrT3a

The only man who ever reported his own post!

(920)

Date of registration
: Jul 19th 2012

Battlelog:

Friday, March 8th 2013, 11:13am

no. BF3 Stats don't care of premium, it shows your stats from the first time you updated on it.
Stats thingy

Quotes of wisdom (maybe)

I'm a battlefield player, good sir. I don't play metro.

PC is no longer PC master race. It's PC mustard race, because consoles need to ketchup :'D

DICE gave so much into making commander better, but lemmings be lemmings I guess.

As a good guy that don't want to use overly glitched weapons, I'll quit using the MTAR and switch to the ACWR until it's fixed

The world needs more people like you

+1, I think we're all in agreement that more MrT3as would be an awesome thing :love:
Although if that was the case they'd use up so much of the world's awesome that there'd be none left for the rest of us! :D

yes, I know, I'm a big-ass hypocrite

Rizn-Nuke

first!!! denied...

(458)

Date of registration
: Dec 8th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Friday, March 8th 2013, 11:17am

I ask to not add peoples whose first and only post is in this thread to ask to be added in the leaderboard.

I find that's not very nice. I only asked here to be included, too, like many did. What do you want us rather to discuss?
Something like "Your kd stinks! Get skillz n00b! Get a life!"
I think it's perfectly fine just wanting to be in the ranking just to see how you perform amongst fellow symthicians.

Peace and love and sh*t

Bullets may have your name on them, but shrapnel is addressed "to whom it may concern"

Quoted from "ViperFTW"

"Pff, c'mon. You know I'm like the crazy homeless man who lives in the postbox, everyone ignores me but I'M GONNA KEEP TALKING ABOUT SHIT ANYWAYS :DDD"

Spoiler Spoiler

"I don't think I've ever moved THAT fast xD. Next time a bear's chasing me say he'll hack my acount if he catches me xDD" -Vip3rFTW

I've sat and came up with 3 theories about your PC, Rizn.
1) Its constructed by Satan and every so often it'll crash to a Red Screen that just says "Another must fall", which is your queue to go out, find a virgin, kill her and pour the blood over the beating-heart-like processor within
2) Its powered by some secret military/alien tech.
3) (My sister's idea) Its powered by the core of the Earth and is, as a direct result, responsible for climate change. Your PC being able to run the BF4 beta without crashing/lagging will destroy humanity

MrT3a

The only man who ever reported his own post!

(920)

Date of registration
: Jul 19th 2012

Battlelog:

Friday, March 8th 2013, 11:45am

I ask to not add peoples whose first and only post is in this thread to ask to be added in the leaderboard.

I find that's not very nice. I only asked here to be included, too, like many did. What do you want us rather to discuss?
I think it's perfectly fine just wanting to be in the ranking just to see how you perform amongst fellow symthicians.

Peace and love and sh*t
You can create your own leaderboard to do this, as I did to compare with my friends ^^

And yes this is not a sympathic move from me.

I always find it cool when new peoples come to us, it allows the forum to live and grow, to discuss other subjects, it refreshing.
But peoples that don't participate in the community should not be in the community leaderboard, especially if their first and only post is for asking to be included into the leaderboard.
I wouldn't have say a word for peoples that have 5 or 10 postcount (especially if one post is a presentation post) but first and only post in this particular thread is not valid criterion to enter the community leaderboard.
Hope my not so nice post is now understood.
Stats thingy

Quotes of wisdom (maybe)

I'm a battlefield player, good sir. I don't play metro.

PC is no longer PC master race. It's PC mustard race, because consoles need to ketchup :'D

DICE gave so much into making commander better, but lemmings be lemmings I guess.

As a good guy that don't want to use overly glitched weapons, I'll quit using the MTAR and switch to the ACWR until it's fixed

The world needs more people like you

+1, I think we're all in agreement that more MrT3as would be an awesome thing :love:
Although if that was the case they'd use up so much of the world's awesome that there'd be none left for the rest of us! :D

yes, I know, I'm a big-ass hypocrite

Cheapnub

Unregistered

Friday, March 8th 2013, 11:46am

Peace and love and sh*t
You can create your own leaderboard to do this, as I did to compare with my friends ^^

I always find it cool when new peoples come to us, it allows the forum to live and grow, to discuss other subjects, it refreshing.
But peoples that don't participate in the community should not be in the community leaderboard, especially if their first and only post is for asking to be included into the leaderboard.
I wouldn't have say a word for peoples that have 5 or 10 postcount (especially if one post is a presentation post) but first and only post in this particular thread is not valid criterion to enter the community leaderboard.

+1

...maybe then i can get my #1 spot back :evil:

Rizn-Nuke

first!!! denied...

(458)

Date of registration
: Dec 8th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Friday, March 8th 2013, 12:17pm

Peace and love and sh*t

I understand now ^^ part of why I wrote this was because I missed one word. I completely agree that somebody with a postcount of less than 10 shouldn't be added. Buty nice reply anyway. I fear now I have to rep you.

Bullets may have your name on them, but shrapnel is addressed "to whom it may concern"

Quoted from "ViperFTW"

"Pff, c'mon. You know I'm like the crazy homeless man who lives in the postbox, everyone ignores me but I'M GONNA KEEP TALKING ABOUT SHIT ANYWAYS :DDD"

Spoiler Spoiler

"I don't think I've ever moved THAT fast xD. Next time a bear's chasing me say he'll hack my acount if he catches me xDD" -Vip3rFTW

I've sat and came up with 3 theories about your PC, Rizn.
1) Its constructed by Satan and every so often it'll crash to a Red Screen that just says "Another must fall", which is your queue to go out, find a virgin, kill her and pour the blood over the beating-heart-like processor within
2) Its powered by some secret military/alien tech.
3) (My sister's idea) Its powered by the core of the Earth and is, as a direct result, responsible for climate change. Your PC being able to run the BF4 beta without crashing/lagging will destroy humanity

J35T3R

Punctual Joker

(74)

Date of registration
: Mar 21st 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Friday, March 8th 2013, 12:28pm

im on the rise lol from 37 to 30th so far woot woot
PC: Platform: PC

youtube chanel HIPFIREGAMER - YouTube