Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Date of registration
: Jan 16th 2013

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Wednesday, January 16th 2013, 8:56pm

He doesnt necessarilly prepare and drill those actions. He shoots those random target things too. If you are hiding behind cover in BF3, and you already know where the guy is i do not see why your bullets would swerve away from them. Suppression in BF3 happens even if you are behind cover.

Aenonar

Data Analyzer

(2,795)

• "Aenonar" started this thread

Date of registration
: Dec 16th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Wednesday, January 16th 2013, 9:01pm

He doesnt necessarilly prepare and drill those actions. He shoots those random target things too. If you are hiding behind cover in BF3, and you already know where the guy is i do not see why your bullets would swerve away from them. Suppression in BF3 happens even if you are behind cover.

I just got into IPSC myself, you get a couple of minutes before each station to prepare yourself to memorize how to move shoot and reload. In combat you don't get such time, and the targets are definitely not acting the same every time.. And you drill every movement thousands of times to get anywhere near that sort of speed, if you stop just for a couple of days you will lose lots of time.

If you're hiding, you can't see.. There are no certainties in war... And just because you know where the target is doesn't mean you can fire straight, the opposite is more likely because you're deliberately taking the shot.. And yeah, suppression means to shoot around you to stop you from poking your head out- of course it affects you behind cover, even though it's extremely weak and short range in BF3... Did you really really read the first post? ALL of the first post?

Quoted

(14:06:57) Riesig: I should stop now. People might get sig material again

TruxCaper

Railgun Engineer

(264)

Date of registration
: Feb 9th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Wednesday, January 16th 2013, 9:25pm

Very interesting read, Aenonar. I'm going to start taking pistol shooting lessons next week, with the intention of buying my own pistol and start doing practical shooting later this year, if I find that I like it and I'm good enough. I think I'll need some advice from you, if you're ok with that! :)

What is best in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven from your flags, and read their lamentations in the chatbox. Lasagne are pretty awesome, too.

Words of Wisdom

Grand Bazaar [ASTHMA] TruxCaper

They added scope glint to remind snipers that they're enormous ass bandits every time someone beans them in the skull with a 320.

Most women in the army are built like tiger tanks
In that east German "Kiss me, or I crush you!" way

Aenonar

Data Analyzer

(2,795)

• "Aenonar" started this thread

Date of registration
: Dec 16th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Wednesday, January 16th 2013, 9:35pm

Even if you're not good it's still fun to just shoot :P I don't practice anywhere near enough to get a decent score at the competitions, but it's still fun :P

Not sure how useful I can be without seeing you shoot, most of it just comes down to what's best for your own body, except some basic rules like not dangling your off-arm when shooting with 1 hand etc and how to breathe... Just got to practice practice practice if you want to get good/better :> But basic tips, no problem :)

22cal - buy Unique, like a 22 cal Glock, cheap and always fires - even at -25c ;o Definitely not an Italian FAS, that's what I've got atm.. Under +5c and it starts clicking... Those Italians obviously don't know what cold weather is...

9mm - Glock :P

Quoted

(14:06:57) Riesig: I should stop now. People might get sig material again

Date of registration
: Jun 18th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Tuesday, January 21st 2014, 12:25pm

An interesting addition to the internal spread, I recently saw a slow motion video of an AK firing to show what happens with the gun. Holy crap that thing flexes while shooting. It was caused by the heavy mechanism by the way, as opposed to the M16's lightweight components causing much less stress on the weapon while moving around.