Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Jan 16th 2013

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Wednesday, January 16th 2013, 5:20am

The Holo which is based on the EOTech in real life has nearly no parallax error. Basically, wherever the dot is is where the weapon is aiming. How do you explain that? At least the gun/your aim itself should move around if it was poor weapon handling. I still do not understand how a gun that is lined up perfectly with a target can shoot bullets that curve away from them at 10m away.

Nick 30075

2manyPosts4me

(1,936)

Date of registration
: Jan 7th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Wednesday, January 16th 2013, 5:34am

They miss because the other guy is too busy missing you.
*suppressionlogic*
Emperor Nick of the Cult of Defibrillation
Sith Deity of Thread-Killing

I'm basically just a degenerate weeb who doesn't post much nowadays.

I'm secretly Old Man Symthic

Siggy thingies

Gaming Stuff

Words of Wisdom (not really)

Quoted from "Blue Panda"

You're fedorable :love:

Quoted from "ToTheSun!"

I have the highest postcount. Nick doesn't count.

Quoted

23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: I'm -
23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: Okay
23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: I'm stabbing everyone
23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: Bye guys
23:44 Nick: *flips table*
23:44 Legion: Bye, happy stabbing
23:44 *** Lt_Col_Jesus quit (Quit: off to murder the public at large).

Quoted

10:41 LB: You just...reanimated Steve Jobs.
10:41 Dice: Well that would be unfortunate, I was just getting used to him being dead.

Quoted from "Pheozero"

... fuck. Damn you hindsight!

Quoted

23:58 Failure117: CAUSE IM FREEE
23:58 Nick: AS A BIIIIRD NOW
23:58 Failure117: FREEE OF NICK'S WORM RAPE

Quoted

ViperFTW: HEY LOOK
ViperFTW: AN ALIEN LASER FISH THE SIZE OF THE SUN
ViperFTW: I WANT TO SWAT IT WITH MY COMICLY LARGE SWORD
ViperFTW: WITH
ViperFTW: THIS
ViperFTW: AS
ViperFTW: MY
ViperFTW: FUUUUCKING SOUNDTRACK :DDDD
(the album in question)

Date of registration
: Apr 29th 2012

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Wednesday, January 16th 2013, 9:30am

Every time I play around with the PKP at least 25% of fire fights that I win I know I won simply because I am doing more suppression.....that is not fair IMO.
Right, because the PKP has like, 8x the spread of the AR, and a lot more recoil. You can't "run-n-gun" with GPMGs(the PKP, M240 or M60) if you don't use hipfire atleast 50% of the time, and bipod 25% of the time. These guns arn't made for run-n-gun ADSing.
In all the excitement, I can't remember if I fired all six shots, or only five. But, seeing as how this is a .44 magnum, most powerful handgun in the world, and will blow your head clean off? I guess the question you should be asking yourself is: Do you feel lucky. Well, do ya? PUNK?!

Aenonar

Data Analyzer

(2,796)

• "Aenonar" started this thread

Date of registration
: Dec 16th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Wednesday, January 16th 2013, 11:43am

The Holo which is based on the EOTech in real life has nearly no parallax error. Basically, wherever the dot is is where the weapon is aiming. How do you explain that? At least the gun/your aim itself should move around if it was poor weapon handling. I still do not understand how a gun that is lined up perfectly with a target can shoot bullets that curve away from them at 10m away.

....Read the first post...?

Just because the sight is on target when you pull the trigger doesn't mean the sight is still on target the moment the bullet leaves the barrel.

Quoted

(14:06:57) Riesig: I should stop now. People might get sig material again

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, January 16th 2013, 7:57pm

The gun stays dead stable and the entire time the sight is on the target.

Aenonar

Data Analyzer

(2,796)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, January 16th 2013, 8:02pm

The gun stays dead stable and the entire time the sight is on the target.

Well, no it doesn't... And definitely not when you pull the trigger..

Quoted

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, January 16th 2013, 8:13pm

Then the gun in BF3 should reflect that. The screen should at least bounce around or move. Also people like Travis Haley seem to shoot very accurately when moving and shooting.

Cheapnub

Unregistered

Wednesday, January 16th 2013, 8:25pm

Then the gun in BF3 should reflect that. The screen should at least bounce around or move. Also people like Travis Haley seem to shoot very accurately when moving and shooting.

You have to keep in mind that he has reached way beyond the level of the average gun enthousiast.

let alone the average soldier...they are not learned to handle their rifles 100% perfectly. as long as their accuracy is "acceptable"', then into service they go

I'm not an expert by any meaning, im a simple gun enthousiast. But I have to say..at even 30 meter, it's ridiculously easy to miss a target completely :|

I have to say aenonar is completely right here...some things are a lot harder than anyone would possible expect
plus, ingame the weapon won't sway or anything..that would just ruin the gameplay, 100% sure of it. So instead, there is a basic spread value. Seems like a nice compromise to me tbh

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, January 16th 2013, 8:35pm

I do not know who the Russian side are but the US side are a bunch of Marines. I have been led to believe that Marines take pride in their rifle-handling skills. Also Travis Haley was a PMC and Chris Costa was Coast Guard wasn't he? Our characters could drive/fly every vehicle in the game, shoot every weapon with the same level of effectiveness as someone trained in it, run at superhuman speeds indefinitely and swim forever, yet they can't hold a gun stably while shooting at someone from cover?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "cwsm" (Jan 16th 2013, 8:40pm)

Aenonar

Data Analyzer

(2,796)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, January 16th 2013, 8:44pm

Even low powered scopes do have some sway in game. And the flinch that affects accuracy when pulling the trigger can't even be seen by the naked eye

Had to google that guy but.. Yeah, no way you can compare the average soldier to a competitive shooter like him, not even special forces shoots like him because it's pretty much impossible to do combat missions with that level of preparation.. He knows exactly where each target it and has drilled exactly those movements for years only focusing on speed and accuracy, soldiers have to do so much more..

Quoted