Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "Th3_IronCh3F" started this thread

Date of registration
: Apr 20th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Friday, December 14th 2012, 1:54pm

PC: What is your favorite Aftermath Map & Mode

What Map & Mode

Available choices for this poll are 2

I'm allowing 2 choices so you can grab a choice for CQ-L and Rush. Not using Conquest Small because honestly.. who on PC plays that. My favorite for Rush is Azadi Palace, because the firefights are very intense with 48+ players. Maybe it's because the expansion just came out, but everyone seems to be defending. When there's only 1 MCOM left, and there's 40-50 people shooting back at each other through a few hallways and archways and whatnot.. it's pretty amazing. For Conquest Large it'd have to be Markaz Monolith, because the map is so big and theres something for everyone to do, whether your a tanker, heli guy, sniper, engineer, etc.. Good flanking routes and GREAT flag positioning.

What are your favorites, and why?
Valve can stick their dicks in my ass for all I care. Feels good man.

Rizn-Nuke

first!!! denied...

(458)

Date of registration
: Dec 8th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Friday, December 14th 2012, 2:03pm

I'll go for CQ maps for now.
On vanilla I loved rush. I loved to flank wherever possible, but on AM maps everyone seems to do this :cursing: JK, but I miss the "frontline-feeling" the vanilla maps gave me. There just seem to be people everywhere and no clear line to defend on most of the new maps.

Edit:

Bullets may have your name on them, but shrapnel is addressed "to whom it may concern"

Quoted from "ViperFTW"

"Pff, c'mon. You know I'm like the crazy homeless man who lives in the postbox, everyone ignores me but I'M GONNA KEEP TALKING ABOUT SHIT ANYWAYS :DDD"

Spoiler Spoiler

"I don't think I've ever moved THAT fast xD. Next time a bear's chasing me say he'll hack my acount if he catches me xDD" -Vip3rFTW

I've sat and came up with 3 theories about your PC, Rizn.
1) Its constructed by Satan and every so often it'll crash to a Red Screen that just says "Another must fall", which is your queue to go out, find a virgin, kill her and pour the blood over the beating-heart-like processor within
2) Its powered by some secret military/alien tech.
3) (My sister's idea) Its powered by the core of the Earth and is, as a direct result, responsible for climate change. Your PC being able to run the BF4 beta without crashing/lagging will destroy humanity

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Rizn-Nuke" (Dec 14th 2012, 2:09pm)

MrT3a

The only man who ever reported his own post!

(924)

Date of registration
: Jul 19th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Friday, December 14th 2012, 2:12pm

CQ thala and CQ epicentre are may favorites ^^
Stats thingy

Quotes of wisdom (maybe)

I'm a battlefield player, good sir. I don't play metro.

PC is no longer PC master race. It's PC mustard race, because consoles need to ketchup :'D

DICE gave so much into making commander better, but lemmings be lemmings I guess.

As a good guy that don't want to use overly glitched weapons, I'll quit using the MTAR and switch to the ACWR until it's fixed

The world needs more people like you

+1, I think we're all in agreement that more MrT3as would be an awesome thing :love:
Although if that was the case they'd use up so much of the world's awesome that there'd be none left for the rest of us! :D

yes, I know, I'm a big-ass hypocrite

Pepin the Short

Sexy (Legal) Secretary

(389)

Date of registration
: Oct 21st 2012

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Friday, December 14th 2012, 2:21pm

I really enjoy Talah Market. I try to like Azadi Palace as well, but that really depends on where the fight is centered.

I'm generally a Conquest man, though. And also a console player. Which means that all I get for Talah Market is Conquest Assault.

Date of registration
: Jun 5th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Friday, December 14th 2012, 3:19pm

Don't like to play 64 man rush much, too easy to defend.

For CQ, I like them all, but really depends on the players. All but Talah Market can quickly descend into a camping sniperfest. Having the large open road areas to cross, covered by over looking buildings etc.
Talah has B like this, but it's 1 flag, and doesn't really offer fire lanes into other areas.

I really like Markaz and Azadi, so long as it's not too sniper focused.