Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Sokolovac

Administrator

(332)

• "Sokolovac" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jan 7th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Thursday, December 6th 2012, 10:09pm

Moderator Discussion

Discuss things in the moderation poll.
POI~

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Autosynthesis" (Dec 6th 2012, 10:22pm)

x5iriu5x

Companion Box

(428)

Date of registration
: Jun 8th 2012

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Thursday, December 6th 2012, 10:12pm

I really do think an american mod is important because of the time zones. It isn't the deciding factor for me because character and stuff like that is more important, but is still a factor. Also, everyone cry now if they don't get nominated. It's alright, I still love you <3!
Call me Siri. It makes life simpler. Also hate me. It makes Symthic servers run.

Sorry for my random absences, Soldier life takes priority.

PyaKura

Password Giver

(327)

Date of registration
: Apr 5th 2012

Battlelog:

Thursday, December 6th 2012, 10:14pm

You should move it to the Feedback section :o

I lol'd when I saw so many guys wanting Mickey as a mod. It's true that he is fun and all, and I have nothing with his patriotic personality, but I don't think he is ready to moderate (yet). Don't get me wrong Mickey, I - all of us - still love you. :> (no homo)
Ded.

Dice

50 Shades of Dice

(751)

Date of registration
: Dec 12th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Thursday, December 6th 2012, 10:17pm

If it is a US or Aus mod your after your will most likely end up with a US mod. I think I am the only active Australian on the site now days and right now I am not really active.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Mickey

I can't control my signature

(707)

Date of registration
: May 14th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Thursday, December 6th 2012, 10:18pm

You should move it to the Feedback section :o

I lol'd when I saw so many guys wanting Mickey as a mod. It's true that he is fun and all, and I have nothing with his patriotic personality, but I don't think he is ready to moderate (yet). Don't get me wrong Mickey, I - all of us - still love you. :> (no homo)
I would have to put my serious pants on. but I kinda need to do that anyway. All this Murrica talk is getting old

MY CURRENT ORIGIN/BLOG NAME: Murrican-Mickey

I say what I want to say and I do what I want to do.
There is no in between.
People will either love you for it or hate you for it.
-Eminem
Inspired by Mickey

LOL Riesig

Riesig seems like the type of person that would jack off in public and think nothing of it.
He does. And people join him anyways.
What, NO!

And then later:

Fapping and lifting 5 gallons of water is dumb.

Also, because i'm skinny asian.

/QQ

My worst fear is not being able to make any more threads.

The McGoat

The McMoose Murderer

(563)

Date of registration
: Apr 26th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Thursday, December 6th 2012, 10:20pm

i vote for 0celo7....... just kidding. I vote that we just get my brother (he clones stuff in a lab) to clone SA0.

PyaKura

Password Giver

(327)

Date of registration
: Apr 5th 2012

Battlelog:

Thursday, December 6th 2012, 10:21pm

One living "cheerful biscuit" is more than enough. :>
Ded.

Date of registration
: Feb 10th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Thursday, December 6th 2012, 11:37pm

I think this is an apt moment for me to say a few words about Modding Symthic.

In a nutshell - it's bloody fantastic. For the most part we don't actually have to do a right lot because the community tends to keep things in order. Admitedly there have been a few occasions where I have stayed up all night to sort out something big, but these instances have been incredibly rare. That's because simply because the community here is just so good - despite the Off-Topic section, you're all incredibly mature, entertaining people and the amount of times I burst out in uncontrolled laughter when reading through the forums numbers at least ten a day. It's a testament to your good conduct that I haven't actually had to send a warning PM to anybody since October! Most of my Moderation involves deleting spam, dealing with reports and locking threads. The former is a very quick and easy task, but necessary in order to keep the forum clean. Dealing with Reports is a bit more difficult, but again it's a necessary task and I love it when people are conscientious enough to send them. In most instances I can decide what to do with each reported post almost instantly; it's usually a case of moving or deleting a post with the occasional friendly warning thrown in. Occasionally I can't decide what to do, so I leave it a few hours and come back to it if Sao or Soko hasn't already dealt with it; and occasionally I just let it slide. Of course, my favourite thing to do (as you may know) is locking threads.:D I know I make a bit of a joke about it, but it's honestly so incredibly satisfying to put a lid on some brewing catfishery with a badass finishing comment. I may just be easily excited but I've actually done a 'victory lap' around the room after a successful lock before now! Suprisingly actually deleting stuff is pretty unusual; usually it only gets hidden away if there's some particular bs floating around. That said I think Soko may delete a bit more than I, I think all the mods each has their own individual style and they seem to work together quite well to keep the place running. Really I think the most important things to remember are to keep it colloquial and witty and have confidence in your decisions - as a Mod, your word is literally law; whatever you say goes. Of course you have to be careful not to make asinine decisions, but if you got as far as to be allowed to make such decisions it's because you have the intelligence to get it right.

I think that's all I'll say for now. I could really go on, but I hope I've given you a flavour.
Forum Rules

Hey guys, lets all remember here that this is Symthic, and we are all mature enough to debate a topic without becoming emotional or insulting. Ad Hominim attacks only demonstrate that your position is weak and that you've run out of supporting evidence and serve to undermine your own position. I hope no one here drops to that level.

Quotes

[Auto's] voice is like butter on the ears

I am quite positive auto's worst fear is a forum with no threads that need to be locked.

Date of registration
: Jul 6th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 16

Thursday, December 6th 2012, 11:42pm

Just on a sidenote: I have a sleeping disorder.
This means that I only need 4h of sleep a day.
I also have no sleeping pattern .

And as crazy as it sounds, Im rarely tired.

And good luck guys!

Failure117

cheap kitchen leeds

(76)

Date of registration
: Jun 27th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Thursday, December 6th 2012, 11:44pm

Just on a sidenote: I have a sleeping disorder.
This means that I only need 4h of sleep a day.
I also have no sleeping pattern .

And as crazy as it sounds, Im rarely tired.

And good luck guys!

Athe you're just giving us more reasons to give you the position XD
GT: F4ilure 117.
Unholy Leader of the Order of q.