Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "HER0 01" started this thread

Date of registration
: Oct 29th 2012

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Tuesday, December 4th 2012, 12:44am

Crossbow on Xbox and PC

In case everyone hasn't figured it out yet (I did not notice a thread), it is possible to use the crossbow before aftermath hits these platforms. This is done by playing gun master on a server that has the sniper heaven gun rotation. Sorry if this is already known.

I personally am playing the crap out of it. Who doesn't like new things?!
Always looking for fun, teamwork-y players!

Date of registration
: Jan 24th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Tuesday, December 4th 2012, 4:20am

There is also a method to simply unlock the weapon early but that involves server admins doing voodoo magic on PC. I don't know how it works but I do already have the XBOW unlocked after a server admin kindly let me "win" Scavenger 3 times.

Not a big fan of it. It's pretty weak and hard to use -- needs a larger 1HK range.

Souperintendent

Does NOT represent Symthic

(312)

• "Souperintendent" has been banned

Date of registration
: Jan 30th 2012

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Tuesday, December 4th 2012, 4:58am

Can you two care to explain how Gunmaster can unlock the XBOW and how Scavenger can be played on PC?

feci.

Quotes of the Ages:

Also, sad day when your phone corrects FAMAS to be in caps. Damn it.

That's not bad. My phone corrected "lets deforest Caspian Boarder" into "Lets de-foreskin Asians".... I think my phone is a racist pervert....

I would start singing Disney, but then I would be led on a path of destruction, eventually ending up with a boyfriend who is actually a skull with Macaroni and cheese.

a la Miley Cyrus

An edit by Auto in response to a couple of images of dead Union soldiers from the US Civil War:
Not what Auto wanted to see whilst eating his breakfast.... Put me off my cheerios dammit:/

God I feel like someone just hit me over the head with a bust of Sigmund Freud :D
Fucking hell!

Pandemic 2 made me hate Madagascar more than any other country in the world.

• "HER0 01" started this thread

Date of registration
: Oct 29th 2012

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Tuesday, December 4th 2012, 5:07am

Gun master does not unlock. They added new gun rotations and the sniper heaven one has the crossbow as the gun before the knife. Look at a server that has gm and it will say what kind of gun master server it is.
Always looking for fun, teamwork-y players!

Date of registration
: Dec 2nd 2012

Battlelog:

Tuesday, December 4th 2012, 7:58am

Can you two care to explain how Gunmaster can unlock the XBOW and how Scavenger can be played on PC?

Welcome to EA and Dice productions! :D

Aenonar

Data Analyzer

(2,796)

Date of registration
: Dec 16th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Tuesday, December 4th 2012, 10:02am

I bet the old expansion cheat could work to unlock it early... If you have admin powers on a server you could change the map and mode to one of the new ones. Players can only join when you're playing a non-AM map and mode, but after that you could change it to anything and the players would stay. A lot of people have used this in the past to unlock guns early

There are already AM servers up with people on them, so it should be doable... Not sure if AM is officially released yet :>

Quoted

(14:06:57) Riesig: I should stop now. People might get sig material again

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Tuesday, December 4th 2012, 12:50pm

Aenonar is correct -- that's how I got the XBOW on December 3rd (yesterday) on PC.

Date of registration
: Jun 25th 2012

Battlelog:

Tuesday, December 4th 2012, 1:18pm

The XBOW is great though since it's almost completely silent, so you can easily dispatch long lines of campers without them noticing anything.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Tuesday, December 4th 2012, 1:43pm

That's true. It makes even less sound than knifing someone. The bolt drop and velocity is killer though -- also the bolt is hard to see as you fire it. Judging exactly where it landed... chea. Not always possible.

Date of registration
: Jun 25th 2012

Battlelog:

Tuesday, December 4th 2012, 1:52pm

No, but it's a lot like smoke grenade from bc2 except less drop. Perfect for sneaking up on people, or dispatching people up close with the virtually nonexistant hipfire spread.