Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Aenonar

Data Analyzer

(2,795)

Date of registration
: Dec 16th 2011

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Monday, December 3rd 2012, 5:28pm

Scout with laser was awesome before AK... Now you just have to mix and match with CITV, scout laser and soflam in general, though not that many use javelins because of the smoke.. So you just got to hang in there ;>

Quoted

(14:06:57) Riesig: I should stop now. People might get sig material again

Lennox 203

Slow Learner

(306)

Date of registration
: Dec 11th 2011

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 8

Monday, December 3rd 2012, 9:30pm

I'll have to try and find an Alborz TS map. I find that especially in TS most people run Guided Shell for the specific purpose of taking out SOFLAMs
"Ain't nothin' soft or sweet, I lift you off your feet
When I cock back the heat, whole crews retreat"

Labby

(6,445)

Date of registration
: Sep 26th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Wednesday, December 5th 2012, 10:45pm

Scout with laser was awesome before AK... Now you just have to mix and match with CITV, scout laser and soflam in general, though not that many use javelins because of the smoke.. So you just got to hang in there ;>
:|

No. The laser painter was the absolute worst thing pre-AK patch. I still have PTSD after all those times I had to hover under a bridge on canals and pray that the missile hit it instead of me. The only thing the laser painter did was ruin air-to-air in scout helis. It was as useless as any other guided weapon against tanks because lolsmoke.

Besides, pre-AK patch you didn't get laser assists off your own missiles. Now the copilot gets assists off of the pilot's missiles, making it one of the easiest ways to get laser assists.
[Aetherblade Medium Boots]

JOIN THE TEAMSPEAK (L)EVOLUTION: teamsym.nitrado.net

Date of registration
: Apr 26th 2012

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Wednesday, December 5th 2012, 10:59pm

I got mine within 5 minutes of trying, just by locking random air vehicles. It seems you get assists for heatseekers hitting if you're locked on with whatever you're using.

I really hate the [ quote ] system on this forum.

Aenonar

Data Analyzer

(2,795)

Date of registration
: Dec 16th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Wednesday, December 5th 2012, 11:06pm

:|

No. The laser painter was the absolute worst thing pre-AK patch. I still have PTSD after all those times I had to hover under a bridge on canals and pray that the missile hit it instead of me. The only thing the laser painter did was ruin air-to-air in scout helis. It was as useless as any other guided weapon against tanks because lolsmoke.

Besides, pre-AK patch you didn't get laser assists off your own missiles. Now the copilot gets assists off of the pilot's missiles, making it one of the easiest ways to get laser assists.

Yeah, you basically just laser tagged for others :P Worked pretty well actually :>

Quoted

(14:06:57) Riesig: I should stop now. People might get sig material again

Date of registration
: Oct 25th 2014

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Saturday, October 25th 2014, 9:01am

I can help anyone who needs it